Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Barulu.com

The most customizable App in the Shopify App store to create a Marketplace. In does require so time investment in order to customize it to your precise needs. However, for us it has been worth it. Also - their customer support is super responsive and quick to resolve issues.

silverzon

very very very bad customer service even ring in India some rude lady had few minute chat and then disconnect my call and I ring again she disconnect and send text that email us just this is the reason to uninstall this app.

Humble Market

Fantastic app, really helped out with an idea that I thought would've been unachievable without having a huge team of website designers!

Neha is terrific with her help and response, quick and helpful. There are one or two limitations but thats expected with this, there is generally a workaround!

instructazone

I used this app for a multivendor purpose for my website and it has raised all levels of my expectations. Great App and amazing support with reply’s almost instant! Would highly recommend.

Xpressmall

Excellent support, excellent app that allowed us to create our own marketplace. Thank you Webkul for a wonderful service.

Fine Lines Egg

I could not be happier with this app- which quite simply, works just as described- but more importantly, with Webkul itself. App Installation was simple and when I requested some custom coding to extend the app's capabilities Webkul quoted a reasonable price and then delivered a great bit of customization that is exactly what I needed. I'm surprised to see a recent review saying they weren't responsive as I have found them to be remarkably fast to respond- sometimes within hours but always by next day.

CREATEMOI

Excellent support, great app that has given us the possibility to create our own marketplace. Thank you Webkul for this fantastic service

310 Marketplace

Great App with great support. We had few issues and got prompt replies from Pooja.
Very happy with functions,
Big Thank You!!

Itsawall

Was initially facing some issues but their support team was extremely helpful.
We now have a fully functioning multistore solution

KidBaba

They have this 2 girls name Pooja and Neha in-charge and they are petty and rude. I installed this app and paid for three months and there is no phone number to contact support. They only email and nothing is clear about setup and follow up. Their communication is horrible and I wasted my time and money for three months. CAUTION!