Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

BeanBurds

This app lacks several features that are really important for a successful marketplace to have. We tried requesting for adding the feature that we need but for just one feature we were asked to pay over $500 to develop it. Unfortunately, we will have to find another route.

April 22, 2020

Hi, Thanks for the review.
We would love to know all the "missing features" (according to you). Please list the same in the support ticket.
As every country , demography and industry needs different set of features for marketplace and from last 5 years we are working hard to add all the features .And now the app is really loaded with tons of features and definitely the best available in the market.
Regarding your current customization need , that required changes to be done in commission calculation algorithm and we need to be extra careful when ever we are doing any changes in Commission Algorithm as it may effect our other clients.
Still we quoted very genuine price for this.

fooodi

I tried this app and it is really perfect. Their support is awesome .

I really recomnd to use it .

April 22, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
It was pleasure serving you. Feel free to connect, in case of any questions.

marketplace by Your Stand Builder

This app is brilliant and exactly what I was looking for! It has allowed me to create my own marketplace store using the Amazon model of multiple partner sellers, and has lots of fantastic features which really make it ideal for building a multi vendor marketplace platform. I think it's well priced and provides excellent value for money, and I would definitely recommend it to others.

fashionboard.it

sto usando questa app per una piattaforma multivendor di abbigliamento mi trovo molto bene e l assistenza è puntuale e precisa.

CcardChile

Hello, My name is Ignacio and I am from Chile. With some friends we start a web page where we sell Giftcards of small business of Chile (we dont charge them for this) and our goal is to help them.

The thing is, in Chile like every other country we are in a lockdown, so many business are not working but they still need to pay rent and salaries, so selling giftcards they can get the money now, and the customers can use the giftcard later.

The thing is, we need your platform to grow and help more business, especially "Multi Vendor Market Place", but we dont have the money to pay it because we are doing this for free.

Can you give us a license until the end of the year please?

We will be very thankful!

Our shopify account if ccardchile, you can find us in www.ccard.cl

the email of our platform is ccardcl@gmail.com

Thanks Again!

April 16, 2020

Hi, Thanks for reaching out to us.
Please write us to the concerned team by email to support@webkul.com
Be Safe :)

Localcorner

I find this app really helpful for a marketplace business concept. The support team is great and very competent. If I'm not mistaken they are based in India so expect some delays to your quastions and emails. I'm still getting familiar with this app, but so far I'm satisied.

Hi, Thank you for the review.
We do try to reply to all the queries as soon as possible and in timely manner.
Still if you have any issues, do let us know.
Happy Selling :)

Wisi-Oi

I had an issue with getting access to my tickets and has the team attend to me instantly with detailed solutions. Thank you so much for the great assistance team :)

Hi, Thank you for the review.
We are glad that we could help you.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us, in case of any issue.

RevArt

I really reccomend this app. It have a lot of features and is pretty customizable. It have some speed bug in loading the seller page but is normal because of the backend...we can't ask more.
The customer service is amazing and always replies and solve your problems! (expecially Ayush...he's the man! :) ).

THINK CEO

The customer service is amazing. Answers provided to questions are deep and insightful. Great attention is paid to providing answers that are relevant to clients. I strongly recommend this app.

motopiece.fr

I used this to upgrade my shopify store to a market place, I am a novice I have no idea about coding, the tech support for this app was great, I have got it to work as I want, I highly recommend this app & the support behind it. Thank you to all but especially to Pooja Ishpuniyani @Webkul Software Pvt. Ltd.