Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

motopiece.fr

I used this to upgrade my shopify store to a market place, I am a novice I have no idea about coding, the tech support for this app was great, I have got it to work as I want, I highly recommend this app & the support behind it. Thank you to all but especially to Pooja Ishpuniyani @Webkul Software Pvt. Ltd.

AndNoire

I used this app for my e-commerce business. It meets majority of our needs and present some really good additional in-use apps.

Mr. The Shop

We wanted to like this app, but the amount of glitches and support tickets I had to submit was beyond ridiculous. I created a folder in our emails just because there were issues all over this app. YOU NEED TO KNOW CODING TO GET THE FULL FUNCTIONALITY!!!! If they tell you otherwise it is a full-fledged LIE. At one point they kept giving me conflicting info. At first to change the color and formatting with simple clicks they said I needed to upgrade my account so I did. Then I find out that even with the upgrade I couldn’t customize it to my brand’s logo. I needed a theme html to do it. WTF is that in BASIC TERMS….AGAIN I DO NOT KNOW CODING. There should be a button I click that changes it. Simple. They send me screen shots of functions I didn’t even have even with the highest upgrade. I will say they ended up fixing the theme issue, but when I found a problem (the words were not visible because the lettering was black and so was the background), they warned me that they will fix it this time, but going forward it is a PAID service so I couldn’t ask them to change it unless I paid. I also noticed that when they changed the theme. The header disappeared unless you zoomed in just right. So I would have to tell my sellers zoom in just right to see all the options?? It should just be there.

Expect to pay more than the membership. There are loads of other apps you have to add to even make this remotely functional. I paid $90 a month for an app that NEVER WORKED
The postal options are limited. The sellers cannot post the amount for shipping. Also, to do so you need to upgrade (which I did) and add a UPS app. What if the seller uses USPS or Fed-Ex? No option for that. The other services for mail are outside the US so they are useless. Also, since the support team is outside the US the response will be a weird times. It took me 3 months to get it somewhat functional and close to how I want it but I found more glitches today so I am totally done with this app. I deleted it after so many months dealing with support and customizing it. It is just not worth it. It is so not worth it that we CHANGED OUR BUSINESS MODEL. So disappointed that this app gets someone’s hopes up only for it to be too difficult to use.

In short this app is not user friendly, everything you need requires the highest upgrade and paid services get it how you want it, it takes too long to customize.

Gifted Local

I have been using this app for approx 8 months and highly recommend it. I think the customer service is excellent - I had a real issue a few weeks ago and they sorted it out extremely quickly and even offered a work around to fix the problem in the short term.

nairobijackets

We had a few issues setting up but support was responsive in terms of fixing any bugs. I recommend having a copy of your theme before making major changed with the app. Doing this helps support greatly in terms of pointing out where any issues arise. But the app is great, it really is sth my vendors have enjoyed using and I recommend it 100%

Plasticfreeworld

I like the app and all the add ons you can get for it.
I think the ones who write the bad reviews never have had a actual quote on what a Marketplace with all those function actually cost. You will easily end up paying 100K. With only basic functions. With API connectors for all the shop systems will cost you at least 20K again in dev. And then the 200-500€ if you activate all the apps does not seem so bad, does it?
Of course it is not the easiest app to use. But still for what it is I like it!

MAGAZON

Edited *previous issue was addressed*

Overall this has been a stressful experience to setup, lots of little bugs to chase - maybe this is to be expected.

Eventually we solved most of those major issues with Pooja from Webkul.

Stripe Connect setup did not work after multiple attempts, We eventually gave up and used Stripe direct without the automated payment feature to sellers.

After apps etc, it was more about $200+ a month than the price listed, all the apps inside are needed for basic functions like shipping.

They don't seem to integrate well with many things - such as recurring billing features (a must have in ecommerce) and their internal SHIPSTATION app basically gives away free shipping (returns ALL options even .50 cent letter options for a 10lb package. We disabled Shipstation - Webkul says they will have this fixed in a month..) And are using only the manual marketplace shipping.

Two Lovers

This app is easy to use with a lot of great customisation options available. If I ever have an issue, the support team are extremely responsive and resolve any issue/question in a matter of hours. Would recommend!

February 23, 2020

Hi, Thankyou for the review. It was pleasure working with you as well :)
Happy Selling

Wine & Spirits Delivery

Worst application I have ever used in my life. It isn’t intuitive, it isn’t user friendly, the customer service reps keep giving you pre-scripted responses as if you’re a moron and not worth their time.

Everything is complicated, what should be one click of the mouse instead required 75 steps.

And I mean EVERYTHING requires 75 steps. EVERYTHING

It’s as if they intentionally designed it to be complex.

Here’s the kicker. They take more time in responding to these reviews, then they do in actually helping people use their app.

You want to know why Steve Jobs was a genius? Because he took incredibly difficult things in the back end and made them so easy to use on the front end that a chimpanzee could literally do it.

That my friend, was a genius. Whoever started the Multi Vendor app, is no Steve Jobs.

I will literally throw a party tonight celebrating the fact that this app has been deleted from my website.

I feel like a new man, I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I feel like I can actually start enjoying my life again.

February 24, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review. Please excuse for the less satisfied experience that you have with the app.
As you have mentioned about the lengthy 75 step procedure, I think there is a confusion, as no process in the app needs 75 steps to be done. I would really like to help you understand the app better.
The Support is team is super responsive in helping you, as we can check from the support tickets since you were happy with it : http://prntscr.com/r6po48
We value the time of all our customers and this is why we try and respond back within 24 hours of time and the same was in your case too.
The Support is trying to reach you via ticket, please do respond so we can assist you.
Looking forward to serve you.

NEIMU

there are tons of options to customize, definitely check this one out if you plan to support multiple sellers