Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

entire stories

I appreciate the fast and helpful support. I am also really happy with the communication itself - always friendly and kind! A lot of functionality, constant improvement and new features are consistently being added. Its possible to create a marketplace according to your needs. But at some point, you reach the limits and there you need to create a hacky solution for. Also there are limitations in some customizations, e.g. mail appearance, missing access to certain data fields, and more. But to put it in a nutshell, I would't like to develop such a functionality by myself

NicheNoire

The support staff is very nice, however, if you have a simple problem it can literally take days to weeks to sort it out. If you have a problem you have to create a ticket. Then it takes 12 to 18 hours to get a response. The responses often do not solve the problem so you have to send another response and wait another 12 to 18 hours and around and around. You CANNOT get anyone on the phone or chat. They just will NOT do it. With a software program this this large and involved they need a chat feature. Shopify has chat. Paypal has chat. Stripe has chat. Webkul - no.

Moon Mama NZ

Really great app, it has a lot of flexibility and functionality. The support crew has been amazing too!!

MainstreetEXPO

This app is a great, affordable solution for multi vendor. We were unable to solve some problems on our own. However, Pooja at Webkul support is AMAZING and SO HELPFUL! She does not just send you to a link for the answer, but provides step by step instructions and screenshots of exactly where to go. She goes above and beyond. We were initially confused and frustrated with the app until Pooja helped us out and walked us through each question we had.

LMdb store

Great app, great support team. I recommend this app for anyone having a multi-seller marketplace. The support team didn't rest till all my issues were resolved.

mindoromarket

I would say that on our old project's starting from magento, webkul was doing great on there product especially with support, now Im moving to shopify for my another project and no difference on the support, MultiVendor covers all scenario for marketplace. Im grad with this Company.

pisarto.com

User friendly app and the interface is good. The support & response time is very good! The staff are very polite and patient to resolve the issues and quite knowlegable.

CryptoBangs!

I am loving this app! It really let's you control all the aspects of managing your vendors and the money flow. The customer service is on point too! I had a couple questions and got an answer real quick!

SOUND7

Going from selling my own products to then scaling up to provide a platform for others to sell products under my brand. This product has helped me achieve this.

There's been some teething troubles and features I required that weren't in the dev yet but support are generally responsive and for a small fee were able to develop the functionality I required ahead of schedule.

I've tried a few different marketplace addons but this one is the most customisable and supportive of my requirements.

Babba box

After speaking with Ayushu everything he sorted out and was really great help. Also installed all the app plugin and made sure it worked and tested the app as well. Thank you

September 19, 2020

Hi, Please excuse for all the confusion.
Do get in touch with the support team, and they will clarify all your doubts.