Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

e-Shop

Je n'en dirais pas plus... Mais de manière à ne pas induire les gens en erreur, cette unique étoile est justifiée.

December 18, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review.
We express our most sincere concern in knowing the reason for the unsatisfaction with the app, as we can check you have not reached out to the support team.
In case you need any help, please feel free to contact us on the details provided on the app store : https://apps.shopify.com/multi-vendor-marketplace
Looking forward to hearing from you.

STC Shopping

Innovative team with several app that I have been using. Great support and very helpful app. Keep it up guys! Much appreciated

CBD Farmers Collective

This app and Webkul ROCK! Almost everything is customizable! Support is also VERY responsive and has solved all of my requests and quickly. Don't believe the negative reviews if you know what you are doing this app is STELLAR!

Distacart

This app is very useful for uploading the products in bulk from various sellers. The support team is very very prompt. I faced a problem in setting up the CSV file the team reacted to my concern and fixed the issue with in hrs.

SMOKEA®

This app has true potential however there's still several outstanding items that make it not perfect. Then, when you try to figure out these issues and reach out to support you are responded to with a boilerplate response that links to an article that you've already read and didn't help. Support needs some real improvement before this app can work for larger stores like ours.

Ministry of Running

I am in the free trial phase, which normally when in I do not write a review, but the support has been amazing. They have answered all questions quickly and helped me out with the layout. The app seems to be exactly what we need with great flexibility to adapt to a range of uses. Lots of add ons as well to help scale. Highly recommend.

Bringmecake

I haven't launched my site yet but so far this app has proven to have everything I need and the service the MVM team provides is friendly, thorough and super efficient, I highly recommend trying them out!

RideSnack

This is an Awesome App with many features. They provide great customer service. I highly recommend this App!

dukaansay

I don't like because i am in trial free days version, but when i try to contact support center they send me Email to show them purchase slip.
I replied them from that Email that i have to ask questions about technical support, although i am trial version. But for self satisfaction resolve my problems or to satisfy me. No reply then.
There must Technical support for newly App users although in free trial.
I'll sure rate from 1 star to 5 stars if now in free trial the support center resolve my problem.

Yiddishe Market

Good, but need more digital storage space for every file. And seller profile section on product detail page can use a contact button.