Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Mnly

Great support network!
Easy installation and customisable options make this a great app.

Logohub

To start off, let me give some context as to why I'm writing this review.

I sell a product that is inherently a single-quanity item. I asked if they could disable the ability for my sellers to have more than 1 quantity. They said that would cost TWO HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS just to disable it.

Second of all, this app is just really unstable. It barely works at times and the translations are absolutely terrible. Sometimes my sellers passwords just don't work sometimes and they're forced to reset their accounts for no reason.

This app is expensive as hell but it barely delivers on its promises. It's not that I don't want to recommend this app, it's that I can't recommend this app. It's very poorly produced considering the massive pricetag.

Shopsouthbeachswimsuits

We have been trying for weeks to get this app up and running with a test vendor. Support is very unhelpful. I have asked a number of times to have a call with support and I am unable to get someone on the phone. They sent one line emails back that do NOT help. We are currently looking for a new app to do what this one claims. I would love it if this would work, but we can not get products or images uploaded. On top of that, I can not get an answer if inventory levels will link together.

Neverfiat

So far I am very pleased! not only with the product which is very professional but also the excellent service! Top notch true 5 stars guys!

Aussie Girls Pearls Consultants

Thank you so much Multi Vendor Marketplace theme. I love your app and team support.
Thanks

Streetcloud

Really pleased with the Support given by Team. They sorted a minor request for me very quickly.. and I can get on with what I need to do. :-)

Helpr Asia

I sometimes cannot understand how this app works when there are flaws, and I understand there are limitations on Shopify to have certain functions on Webkul, but to make your users to pay for your flaws , is not acceptable.

So what happened is apparently Shopify doesn't allow Product Tags to be synced on from Shopify to Webkul. The issue is Webkul doesn't have a function to allow vendors to bulk tag and tagging product by product is a huge pain especially when we run a marketplace, we are talking about a vendor could have more than 100 products.

So Webkul's response was that Shopify limits this function and doesn't allow Product Tag to be synced to Webkul (while everything else can be synced). As users, sometimes we accept the fact and understand the challenge, I therefore asked for a Bulk Tag function (which is just like bulk enable function) on Webkul, just so that we can do the bulk tags ourselves after we have done it on Shopify. To my surprise, Webkul's response is that I will have to pay 450USD for this function.

Clearly, this is already inconvenient for us. Imagine running a marketplace, your product tags changes done on Shopify when you can bulk tag, and it can't be synced over to Webkul, and when a vendor overrides a change on Webkul themselves, it will override my product tag changes. How "kul" is that?

If users have to pay for every improvement to be made, I can't see why do we engage as loyal users.

Holagram

It's a great app, support has been prompt and very helpful. It also has a great user interface. Very convenient to manage your vendors and sellers with. I fully recommend it.

Oceana Exchange

The staff at Webkul has been great. My entire platform depends on this app working and integrating. So far any issues have been resolved quickly and efficiently. Definitely a top star app to use when considering a marketplace business.

Upcycleit

Awesome so far ..exceptional and ridiculously prompt service . Well done guys :)