Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Holagram

It's a great app, support has been prompt and very helpful. It also has a great user interface. Very convenient to manage your vendors and sellers with. I fully recommend it.

Oceana Exchange

The staff at Webkul has been great. My entire platform depends on this app working and integrating. So far any issues have been resolved quickly and efficiently. Definitely a top star app to use when considering a marketplace business.

Upcycleit

Awesome so far ..exceptional and ridiculously prompt service . Well done guys :)

Oya Construct

The App looks really great, though sellers haven't started using the app on my platform yet but Neha Sharma and the entire support team have been pretty awesome, supportive, knowledgeable and quick during this period of customisation. Keep up the great job guys!

Michael

Running Tap

Neha is amazing for the amount of work she does to provide support. Im still trying to get them to fix a very slow load time, otherwise, the app is pretty good.

Tamytamy

I TALKED WITH THEM ON SKYPE , THEY WAS REALLY NICE , AND IF ITS POSSIBLE I WILL GIVE 10 STARS FOR THE GIRL THAT TALKED WITH ME , REALLY HELPFUL , GREAT APP , GREAT SUPPORT , THERE IS ALWAYS UPDATES , GREAT IDEAS , THANKS

The Tall Collective

I'm not sure how any site is successfully using this app. Shipping fees charged to the customer on Shopify are not being shown on invoices or orders in the Multi Vendor App. The process of adding products keeps crashing so my vendors have been unable to set up their collections. The returns process is deeply flawed. There is very limited documentation to support users. I invested a great deal of time setting up this app and configuring it only to come across these fundamental problems. The customer service is very slow and misinterprets the issues - taking days to resolve an issue. At the moment I would not recommend this app. If this is the support level at the set up stages I dread to think what would happen if there were a real issue. I will have to start again with another platform and multi vendor app.

Mr Mikko

Multi Vendor Marketplace is a great app and the support is superb.

Delightbulbs

Nikita was good in explaining things in detail. Appreciate it.

Handcrafted La

I have to say that this is a groundbreaking app. If you have multiple vendors and want to have everyone synced for the purpose of inventory and sales reporting, this app does as much as it possibly can within the confines of Shopify's API's. Support is super fast. Today I have been working with Neha to figure out some small issues and instead of waiting days or weeks or worse, these guys have the results in a day.

I have been using it for about a month and its full of features. From splitting payments through Stripe Connect or Offering a Membership option to having real-time stats for the vendors to access 24/7, this is a killer App.

I highly recommend. Keep up the great work.