Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Indiabuyo

I need to know how to change the public url to my desired url?
please help me ASAP.
Need Urgent Help
Please contact me at debduttomajumdar@gmail.com

January 3, 2020

Hi, Please check your emails as the support team is in constant touch with you, suggesting you how to do it.
Feel free to reply to the email, we will be happy to assist.

Max Level Gamer

This app is trash. It offers such a basic version of a multi-vendor marketplace but is missing vast amounts of features. An example is that my sellers can't even see their quantity of inventory in their portal. I don't want to be a seller. I want to be the manager, but with this app. you have to be a seller. Their instructions are super basic. If you do not know anything about programming. This app will give you trouble. I spend over 12 hours just trying to figure out how to show other sellers on my product page. I emailed them several times. They only emailed me back when I sent an email to hire them. There is no customer service, no plug, and play. This app is a massive waste of time. let's hope they finally email me for this 1 star

January 3, 2020

Hi, Thanks for the review.
I think there is some confusion here as the Sellers can easily manage the inventory at their end with ease.
And being the store owner, you have all the access and rights on the app and can add products on sellers behalf too.
We even provide free help in app installation, in case you have any issue in the same.
The team is trying to get in touch, request you to please respond to the support emails so we can help you.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Zionn

The app works pretty good and as always the support team is always on your side. Pooja in particular has been exemplary. The team has tried to create something that navigates the many limitations of the Shopify environment itself, and many features of the app has been well thought out and issues you have with the app are quickly fixed.

Hi, Thank you for the review.
Will surely pass on the message to the Support Team, Im sure they are glad to work with you.
Please feel free to connect, in case of any more questions.

soiled.in

My experience with the team and the app is great so far. All my queries have been solved instantly.

Hi, Thank you for the review.
We are happy to assist you with all your queries.
Please feel free to write to us if you have any more concern.
Happy Selling :)

mamasbarn

We used this app to create an online marketplace for a specific niche.
The Webkul team was responsive, quick and efficient!
A pleasure to do business with them.

Vamify

Always quick with replies and very customer orientated. They have an open ear to possible improvements of their app. The app offers everything we need for our store.

Sopessas

I used this app to convert my e-commerce into MarketPlace Great app.Flexible and easy to translate, with great customer support .I would definitely recommend .

e-Shop

Je n'en dirais pas plus... Mais de manière à ne pas induire les gens en erreur, cette unique étoile est justifiée.

December 18, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review.
We express our most sincere concern in knowing the reason for the unsatisfaction with the app, as we can check you have not reached out to the support team.
In case you need any help, please feel free to contact us on the details provided on the app store : https://apps.shopify.com/multi-vendor-marketplace
Looking forward to hearing from you.

STC Shopping

Innovative team with several app that I have been using. Great support and very helpful app. Keep it up guys! Much appreciated

CBD Farmers Collective

This app and Webkul ROCK! Almost everything is customizable! Support is also VERY responsive and has solved all of my requests and quickly. Don't believe the negative reviews if you know what you are doing this app is STELLAR!