4.5

Merchants highly recommend this app for transforming single vendor stores into multi-vendor marketplaces. It's praised for its advanced inventory management, customizable settings, and easy integration with payment platforms like Stripe. Many appreciate its affordability, continuous development, and unique customization options. The customer support team is noted for being responsive and knowledgeable, providing immediate assistance via live chat. It's easy to set up and ideal for developing a robust marketplace with numerous vendors and products.

September 7, 2023

Amazing tool for marketplaces. We're selling digital assets made by our users and we also integrate stripe for paying them and this tools has help us building this quickly and easier.

PACO Teacher Marketplace
Mexico
4 months using the app
July 14, 2023

Do not subscribe for this app if you can find other multi-vendor options!!! There are a lot shortcomings with this app. I am stuck with them as I have set up after so much trouble. It's not worth the trouble. In addition the customer service makes it miserable! They don't get on call. They have only chat option and that too they work on limited times (Indian Standard Time). I am based in the USA and they don't consider that at all. I have to stay awake for these people to go live. They are not even considerate to get on call instead of chat. The chat agents are incompetent and don't understand their own software most of the times. They always say we will get back to you shortly via email after the developer looks into the issue which takes 12-24hr to get any response back and sometimes the response isn't even helpful. They are also sometimes incapable to explain the issue to their developer and it's such a waste of time. Ultimately it's my loss as they are not immediately able to resolve any of my issues in my live website.

I don't understand why this company swears by chat and email communication when call can make things so simple and quick. It just doesn't make sense to me. I get so stressed talking to their support. I cant express how frustrating it gets!

Find other alternatives if you can. This app shouldn't be your first choice.

Hope this review is helpful!

Ethereal Outfitters
9 months using the app
Webkul Software Pvt Ltd replied July 17, 2023

Hi! Thank you for the review. Please excuse us for the less satisfied response, As you know the app is loaded with tons & tons of features. Due to the lots of features of the app, learning is required, and we are here to provide multiple instances of help.

Further, As you mentioned, We haven't made a one-to-one call with you but we can see from the tickets history that, we have done one to one calls multiple times with you regarding the app so this statement is quite incorrect.

Also, We found that , You want the tasks to be completed within minutes, but that's definitely not possible as it takes time to debug and verify the issues & multiple times issues are occurred due to incorrect configuration settings & We got those corrected over one to one calls only.

However, You need to understand that, Execution of any code requires a logical framework. Without logic, we can't freely perform tasks, so certain restrictions need to be applied. The entire functioning of the app is based on this logic.

We've sent you another meeting link. We'd love to hear all the concerns/issues you're having. Let's start things all over again. Our team will be happy to build a marketplace for you, together! - Team Webkul

September 22, 2023

The team is very responsive and will work during US evening-overnight times to complete tasks. The app is highly customizable to your needs and the documentation is smart. It definitely takes some reading to get everything the way you need it and is very complex so takes some fine-tuning to setup. Great support though so as long as you can be patient during the day (US user), they will answer you as promptly as they can.

Disc Buy Sell
About 1 month using the app
September 14, 2023

I had the pleasure of working with Mirza recently, and I must say that the service I received was nothing short of excellent. Mirza's assistance was not only brilliant but also incredibly valuable in helping me navigate the complexities of the marketplace.

Mirza displayed a remarkable level of expertise and professionalism throughout our interactions. From the moment I reached out with my inquiries, Mirza was quick to respond and eager to assist. His in-depth knowledge of the platform and its functionalities was evident, as he expertly addressed all of my questions and concerns.

What truly set Mirza apart was his unwavering commitment to ensuring that I had a seamless experience. He went above and beyond to provide detailed explanations, step-by-step guidance, and even offered creative solutions to optimize my use of Multi Vendor Marketplace.

Finditza.com
South Africa
4 months using the app
September 14, 2023

I can't say enough good things about the Multi Vendor Marketplace. Their customer service is like no other - it's simply outstanding. As a newbie in the business world, I've been pouring my heart and soul into getting my marketplace up and running. What's been a game-changer is their willingness to let me tweak things to suit my vision. And when I hit a roadblock, their customer service team swoops in like a superhero, making those customizations happen for me. I can't recommend them highly enough!

The Insiders Tea
2 months using the app
October 4, 2023

Just signed up and started using this app to build a marketplace site on Shopify to replace an old site we have on Wordpress. Only just started to set this app up, but it looks like it will work perfectly for what we need. We did encounter a small issue while setting up, but I asked on their live chat for some help, and they helped me immediately and resolved the issue within a few minutes! Great customer service and a fantastic app!

Kraftspace
11 days using the app
September 20, 2023

Very customizable. Amazing team that will assist with anything you need for your marketplace website. 10/10

Generocity
Over 1 year using the app
November 20, 2023

Incredible app. Solved all my problems when wanting to create a marketplace for sellers to list products on my website. It was a painless experience with a great support team whenever I was stuck. Very easy to use.

PFC Vintage
5 days using the app
July 31, 2023

The app is pretty useful and has great support and handles marketplace features pretty fine.

Toffu Co
Türkiye
Almost 3 years using the app
August 5, 2023

Asim, is a wonderful person and he helps you out instantly when it comes to any glitches you might face in running multivendor on your store.
I started working with this solution a month ago and he walked us through seamlessly on each bit that we were facing difficulty.

Thank you Asim for your help and understanding.Kuddos to you !!!!
Harleen