Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

MAT concept store

The app is dealing with all the subjects concerning a marketplace and it seems easy to use it for seller (for example adding product with a CSV file). Also, the Webkul team adds often new options and possibilities on the app. There are a lot of configuration options which give us a lot of freedom but also make the setting of the app a little long.
To organise some categories as the shipping method you must have a Shopify Plus Plan, or pay extra $ to Shopify every month. I think the explanations in the helping documentation could be more precise, more detailed, often I read it and can't find the answer I'm looking for. But if you have any problem understanding something the Webkul team answers you very fast and precisely. Thank you to them!

MOVEMAMI

I would give minus stars if I could! Unfortunately, I have been charged for 2 months now and gotten nothing done.. The app is waaay too complex and there is no straight forward explanation or help... I have asked for a refund and they will not provide, which is quite unfair... If I had my time again, I would 100% NOT choose this app/provider... Be very cautious!

November 19, 2020

Hi, I think its quite unfair to write negative review just for refund. You have emailed us asking for refund, even threatened us to leave negative review if we didn't refund. You have used the service and still you are using it, this is why you have been charged. And as per Shopify Policy, we cannot trade for the reviews, this is the standard practice that we follow that we do not trade for the reviews. We would have surely provided a refund, if the charges are inappropriate.
You have all the rights to share the review, but if its about the app experience then it would be better. It shall also benefit the other users interested in the app.
Having said that, I would like to talk on the point you mentioned about the app being complex. The app is configurable to a large extent, as we have tried to make this fit for various businesses and more than thousands of users are using this currently. So, it might seems complex to you, as there are many options in the app but these are created so the app fits to almost every business.
As per our record, you have not requested any kind of support from our end. The support team is very responsive as you can even check from the positive reviews also.
And still the team is willing to help, if you need help in using the app at any point of time.

pressonshop

The reviews must be fake. We used this app for a month, and never did I receive a message back from their support. I tweeted them, emailed them, called them, went on their skype support nearly every other day, and NEVER got a single response.

November 11, 2020

Hi, This is to express my deepest concern over the dissatisfied experience that you had with the Multivendor App.
As we could check you have contacted us almost 3 months back and we have responded for your queries then, refer : https://tinyurl.com/y3nkvhqx
Please respond to the support email sent now, so we can check the emails that you created, as we have not received any new email from your end.
Regards,
Team Webkul

GoLivMo

The team has been really great in helping us set up and customize it. It's not always smooth, but the team is there to make sure it happens. Thank you everyone for all your help.

The Virtual Stone Warehouse

We have to keep this company apps as the last option. Use to be very good. As I'm from the same place. We wherein the process of migrating to another Shopify store, just to copy modification from one place to another and to make sure everything are the same as another one, we just activated the app for a few hours, Shopify is not charing anything but this app(Webkul) charging 3 months subscription of $100+. Poor customer service, poor attitude. Use to be excellent, maybe the team lost their passion and trying to grab the money as much as possible from clients. We have paid for 3 months for what we haven't used.

November 11, 2020

Hi, As we can check you have the app was installed on your Store since 2019, not for minutes and this is why you have been charged monthly. Please do share the screenshot where we can see the app is installed on the store for few hours. We do provide trial days for 15 days, so this cannot be the possibility that you are charged within few hours of app installation.
And as for the support, we have been in constant touch with you over the emails, had one to one session to make sure all your queries are resolved well in time.
We have also noticed that you have not contacted us recently over any issue related to the app, which is not answered by the Support Team.
So, request you to please check the emails thoroughly as the team has responded well in time for all your queries.
Still you have ant issue, feel free to connect.

Colibri

I have been using this app for the past 3 months or so. I have nothing but respect from these guys. Whenever I have an issue with the platforms I used, they are always to fix any technical issue I may have and though the time difference is always an issue (13hrs difference) it is certainly not their fault. So I am giving them 5 Stars because my experienced has been nothing but great. I really appreciate their skill and effort because that helps me to do what I do best while they do what they do best. Thank you to all the team they all deserve a sincere thanks. Colibri

Lufu Home

I tried a few marketplace solutions before settling on Webkul, and am really happy with my choice. It can be a bit fiddly, but with any 'out of the box' solutions and with so many customizable options it has to be expected. The customer support team is incredibly helpful and responds within 24 hours. And they have made a few additional tweaks for me, no worries. There are a add ons, but I appreciate this as it means I am not paying for something I dont need. Which means it is a lot more affordable than a lot of the other options available. I also like that it's operated from it's own dashboard. Everything is very easy to see and navigate. If you're just getting started with marketplaces, I think it is a great solution. Once your site takes off, it's likely you will need a developer to make additional tweaks - but this should be expected anyway if you want a more specialised site. For instance, the Theme I am using has an advanced sidebar menu - which doesnt correlate when viewing the vendors product from the 'seller page'. The look and UX is different. For now, I have just removed products from my Seller Page and am solely using that for their details, feedback and profile etc. Hope that helps! and good luck!

2Chance-Outdoor

Great app and above all best support. Answers in a very short time, take care of the problems and offer good solutions. I am very pleased!

entire stories

I appreciate the fast and helpful support. I am also really happy with the communication itself - always friendly and kind! A lot of functionality, constant improvement and new features are consistently being added. Its possible to create a marketplace according to your needs. But at some point, you reach the limits and there you need to create a hacky solution for. Also there are limitations in some customizations, e.g. mail appearance, missing access to certain data fields, and more. But to put it in a nutshell, I would't like to develop such a functionality by myself

NicheNoire

The support staff is very nice, however, if you have a simple problem it can literally take days to weeks to sort it out. If you have a problem you have to create a ticket. Then it takes 12 to 18 hours to get a response. The responses often do not solve the problem so you have to send another response and wait another 12 to 18 hours and around and around. You CANNOT get anyone on the phone or chat. They just will NOT do it. With a software program this this large and involved they need a chat feature. Shopify has chat. Paypal has chat. Stripe has chat. Webkul - no.