Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

LogoHive

Good customer service. I was able to rebuild my store with their help. The only and best marketplace app on shopify

DCM Marketing Supermarket

Excellent. I wanted to replicate a Fiverr-like multi-vendor marketplace and it has all the essential features to do that. Only suggestion for improvement would be to double check some of the text as buttons, titles and call to actions are not following high editorial standards. From functionality point of view it is SPOT ON. Excellent.

JACHETELOCAL.ONLINE

Still building my store and working my way around it, can't wait to be an expert, but until then the support team does an excellent job answering my many questions and requests. Fast and clear!

Pharma Supply

Very good support from Webkul happy and satisfied. Team is polite and issue oriented good response of queries with in time.

Can we trade

Really like the app, but the seller-buyer chat feature isn't launched yet despite it being advertised as a feature and it was one of the main features we purchased the app.

May 4, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
This feature is under development, and will be available to use in future soon.
In case of any other query/questions, feel free to connect.

Great Northern Larder

I left a one star review on this app after failing to get any support from the developer and being of the opinion that it caused my store to crash. I then received emails from the developer asking me to contact them and saying they wanted to investigate. They denied it crashed my store. So I reinstalled and spent 8 hours setting up vendors again. While doing so I ren into many issues and sent emails to support. I have waited all day and again no response. The biggest problem is the app is sending out endless emails to vendors and customers. Most of the emails make no sense for our business model and I can't see how to stop them. Not surprisingly the app charges for sending emails. It is also full of random weirdness like if an order goes to there vendors for €50 including postage where each vendor gets say €20/€20/€10 then if postage is €10 it also splits that income between the vendors in the ratio 2/2/1. There is no logic to that - when is postage ever a fraction of the product cost? There are also problems with it failing to import products from Shopify, issues with images (they also seem to charge for storing images) and many more issues. For €45 a month this is a poor app with no support.

May 1, 2020

Hi, Thanks for the time for writing this.
But there seems some confusion here, we were in touch over the emails, asking for the issue, but all this was not mentioned in the emails.
If you have any issues with the app, we would suggest you write an email to us on support@webkul.com

Meeschell

I found it very complicated and customer service was not helpful. I un-installed over wasting almost two weeks.

Hi, Thank you for the review.
Please excuse for the less satisfied experience with the app.
Can you please identify the exact issue and respond to the support team email. The app might seem to be complicated but once you start using it, im sure you will understand it better. As the app caters the needs of numerous industries, so loaded with multiple features, this is why it might seem complicated to you.
As we can check from the email threads the support team has been trying to help you everytime and was active and responsive in helping you in every possible manner.
Request you to email us with the concerns and we will try and resolve them.

Space Foundry

This app is fantastic. The seller portal they provide is impressive to all my sellers and their customer service are very accommodating! I could not ask for a better app to build my site around!

Hi, Thank you for the review.
The team will be glad to know that the sellers are liking the portal. We are working on the app to make it more and more user friendly, with each passing day, thanks for the acknowledgement.
Happy Selling :)

Boombienederland

I have been using the app for about a month now and to this day I have very good customer service and I am very satisfied with it. Also offer many options that are relatively cheap compared to when you have something developed yourself.
As soon as there are options that you want but that are not available in the normal '' feature apps '' you can always have this developed by their team. That's how we do it now and they like to think along with you. if you don't get anywhere you can easily request support in the app.
Highly recommended.

April 29, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
Glad to be able to help you.
If you have any concern, we are just an email away.

Du und deine Maske

The Plug in seems to be very mighty but not flexible regarding the implementation into themes. I am searching for liquid snippets to integrate seller infos seemlessly in my own seller page templates. I can use only 4 seller page templates and they aren't very appealing and they don't fit in my theme at all.
To be honest I expected more control over the design. Because Shops look very differently these days. Hopefully we will find a way to integrate everything to our needs.

Maybe everything is customizable but then you urgently need to update your documentation for theme developers.

April 28, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the message.
In the app, we do have provided the merchant full control over the design of the seller profile page, with the option of editing the code for the page. So, you have almost full control over the seller profile page.
In case you need any help, then please do respond to the support team emails and they will assist you with the same.
Regards,