Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

citygoddess1

The support team have been very helpful and respond quickly to any questions we might have. Thanks!

August 15, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. Much appreciated :)

Brew Catalog

The team offers and adds customization capabilities!! They are very helpful and responsive. They also offer a great fleet of featured apps that help you amplify your stores.

August 15, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. The support team is really keen to know about the bugs that you have mentioned in the App. Please feel free to let the support team know about this, while they are in constant touch with you.
Thanks & Regards

Bon oeil - Objets

We are building our marketplace at the moment, but I already can tell that :
-customer service is awesome, I've had relevant answers in less than 24 hours
-it takes some effort to understand the logic but once you do you can do a lot of things. Almost everything is explained on webkul blog.
-it's not expensive considering the amount of options you have // unless you start adding a lot of feature app.

skill Topic

I like the apart somewhat, but I have a few things I am not fond of, which as the amount of time it takes customer service to get back to you. And, when they do it is usually with links to articles, which is ok but the customer service is not so good. I would also say that there are ALOT of hidden charges. You make think your paying $45 for a plan, but they have different apps within it that are vital and you will end up paying sometimes more than the actual app only costs.

Also, it crashes alot and can be very mal functional. I cant get my seller profiles to display, and I have been awaiting for quite a while for a response.

craftandflea

I am unable to get the app to appear in my Shopify store. I have written to support every day. They responded once with a snippet of links found in their FAQ section. They did not even address my concerns personally. I can't upload my shop. I asked how to charge for taxes by state. This app is very expensive. They nickle and dime you for every feature. For a functioning site, you will be paying at least $1200 per year on top of your Shopify store. I had 7 shops I wanted to merge with this app, but I guess they are not invested in recruiting new customers. I am off to disconnect the app.

BazarED.cl

We have been working with Multivendor for 8 months and everything has worked correctly. But we have had some problems in terms of updating products synchronized with Shopify that, fortunately, Webkul support has managed to answer in order to solve the problems.

When the App is being updated, all changes made by Sellers are not reflected in the Shopify store, such as product removal or stock modification. So the only thing I would add to the App is an improvement in terms of synchronization in the update.

Many thanks to the support team!

Shopperlo

Frustrating app. Crashed my store twice. I do not recommend using it. It take slot of time and simply insecure app.

July 15, 2019

Hi, please excuse for the less satisfied experience that you have with the App.
As we have checked, we noticed that you installed the app just for 4 mins : http://tinyurl.com/y24uowch and in this short span of time you wouldn't even have added the code for the app. So, its very unlikely that the multivendor app is responsible for any such thing. And most importantly, the app wont have any effect on your store front, till the time you add the code in the liquid files and even when you have added the code then also there are almost negligible chances of any such case. So, I would really appreciate if you can look into this and know if multivendor is the reason or there was some app behind this.
The support team would really like to know the exact issue so that they can assist you accordingly. The support team is in constant touch, would love to hear from you there, so request you to respond.

Inoffensif

It is a great app. Master all features take time but it is worth it. The support is great too. Very reactive. I have every time an answer to all my questions. Thanks a lot!

July 15, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. Will surely let the support team know about this.
Please feel free to get in touch in case of any questions.
Happy Selling :)

60SEC.CC

Their customer service is awesome! They fix your issue ASAP without you have to wait for long. Thanks Pooja!

July 15, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review.
We are glad that we are able to help you in a timely manner.
Please feel free to connect, in case of any queries.

Edify - Save on studying

We used Webkul's Multi Vendor marketplace to enhance our website and it's working great. The team at Webkul, particularly Pooja have been extremely helpful when it comes to advice, support and making tweaks to the platform to make it work better for us.

June 19, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. We are glad to know that the app helped you in the way it is designed to. Will surely convey the message to the support team.