Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Meeschell

I found it very complicated and customer service was not helpful. I un-installed over wasting almost two weeks.

May 1, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
Please excuse for the less satisfied experience with the app.
Can you please identify the exact issue and respond to the support team email. The app might seem to be complicated but once you start using it, im sure you will understand it better. As the app caters the needs of numerous industries, so loaded with multiple features, this is why it might seem complicated to you.
As we can check from the email threads the support team has been trying to help you everytime and was active and responsive in helping you in every possible manner.
Request you to email us with the concerns and we will try and resolve them.

Space Foundry

This app is fantastic. The seller portal they provide is impressive to all my sellers and their customer service are very accommodating! I could not ask for a better app to build my site around!

May 1, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
The team will be glad to know that the sellers are liking the portal. We are working on the app to make it more and more user friendly, with each passing day, thanks for the acknowledgement.
Happy Selling :)

Boombienederland

I have been using the app for about a month now and to this day I have very good customer service and I am very satisfied with it. Also offer many options that are relatively cheap compared to when you have something developed yourself.
As soon as there are options that you want but that are not available in the normal '' feature apps '' you can always have this developed by their team. That's how we do it now and they like to think along with you. if you don't get anywhere you can easily request support in the app.
Highly recommended.

April 29, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
Glad to be able to help you.
If you have any concern, we are just an email away.

Du und deine Maske

The Plug in seems to be very mighty but not flexible regarding the implementation into themes. I am searching for liquid snippets to integrate seller infos seemlessly in my own seller page templates. I can use only 4 seller page templates and they aren't very appealing and they don't fit in my theme at all.
To be honest I expected more control over the design. Because Shops look very differently these days. Hopefully we will find a way to integrate everything to our needs.

Maybe everything is customizable but then you urgently need to update your documentation for theme developers.

April 28, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the message.
In the app, we do have provided the merchant full control over the design of the seller profile page, with the option of editing the code for the page. So, you have almost full control over the seller profile page.
In case you need any help, then please do respond to the support team emails and they will assist you with the same.
Regards,
Team Webkul

Newark Makerhoods

I was able to get a marketplace up and going in 2 weeks. It took a lot of back and forth with customer service to figure out exactly how everything works and what extra features I needed to get basic functionality. All of my questions from customer service have been answered, but be aware of a delay in response due to the time zone difference. The backend does require some training for vendors as not everything is self-explanatory but it's all pretty straightforward. I recommend this app.

April 27, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
We are glad that we are able to help you. We always try to respond to all the queries, in the minimum response time and will make to reduce the response time even more.
Please contact us in case you have any other questions.

BeanBurds

This app lacks several features that are really important for a successful marketplace to have. We tried requesting for adding the feature that we need but for just one feature we were asked to pay over $500 to develop it. Unfortunately, we will have to find another route.

April 22, 2020

Hi, Thanks for the review.
We would love to know all the "missing features" (according to you). Please list the same in the support ticket.
As every country , demography and industry needs different set of features for marketplace and from last 5 years we are working hard to add all the features .And now the app is really loaded with tons of features and definitely the best available in the market.
Regarding your current customization need , that required changes to be done in commission calculation algorithm and we need to be extra careful when ever we are doing any changes in Commission Algorithm as it may effect our other clients.
Still we quoted very genuine price for this.

fooodi

I tried this app and it is really perfect. Their support is awesome .

I really recomnd to use it .

April 22, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
It was pleasure serving you. Feel free to connect, in case of any questions.

marketplace by Your Stand Builder

This app is brilliant and exactly what I was looking for! It has allowed me to create my own marketplace store using the Amazon model of multiple partner sellers, and has lots of fantastic features which really make it ideal for building a multi vendor marketplace platform. I think it's well priced and provides excellent value for money, and I would definitely recommend it to others.

fashionboard.it

sto usando questa app per una piattaforma multivendor di abbigliamento mi trovo molto bene e l assistenza è puntuale e precisa.

CcardChile

Hello, My name is Ignacio and I am from Chile. With some friends we start a web page where we sell Giftcards of small business of Chile (we dont charge them for this) and our goal is to help them.

The thing is, in Chile like every other country we are in a lockdown, so many business are not working but they still need to pay rent and salaries, so selling giftcards they can get the money now, and the customers can use the giftcard later.

The thing is, we need your platform to grow and help more business, especially "Multi Vendor Market Place", but we dont have the money to pay it because we are doing this for free.

Can you give us a license until the end of the year please?

We will be very thankful!

Our shopify account if ccardchile, you can find us in www.ccard.cl

the email of our platform is ccardcl@gmail.com

Thanks Again!

April 16, 2020

Hi, Thanks for reaching out to us.
Please write us to the concerned team by email to support@webkul.com
Be Safe :)