Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

GoLivMo

The team has been really great in helping us set up and customize it. It's not always smooth, but the team is there to make sure it happens. Thank you everyone for all your help.

The Virtual Stone Warehouse

We have to keep this company apps as the last option. Use to be very good, Now it's typical India Black Magic Company. As I'm from the same place. We wherein the process of migrating to another Shopify store, just to copy modification from one place to another and to make sure everything are the same as another one, we just activated the app for a few hours, Shopify is not charing anything but this app(Webkul) charging 3 months subscription of $100+. Poor customer service, poor attitude. Use to be excellent, maybe the team lost their passion and trying to grab the money as much as possible from clients. We have paid for 3 months for what we haven't used.

November 11, 2020

Hi, As we can check you have the app was installed on your Store since 2019, not for minutes and this is why you have been charged monthly. Please do share the screenshot where we can see the app is installed on the store for few hours. We do provide trial days for 15 days, so this cannot be the possibility that you are charged within few hours of app installation.
And as for the support, we have been in constant touch with you over the emails, had one to one session to make sure all your queries are resolved well in time.
We have also noticed that you have not contacted us recently over any issue related to the app, which is not answered by the Support Team.
So, request you to please check the emails thoroughly as the team has responded well in time for all your queries.
Still you have ant issue, feel free to connect.

Colibri

I have been using this app for the past 3 months or so. I have nothing but respect from these guys. Whenever I have an issue with the platforms I used, they are always to fix any technical issue I may have and though the time difference is always an issue (13hrs difference) it is certainly not their fault. So I am giving them 5 Stars because my experienced has been nothing but great. I really appreciate their skill and effort because that helps me to do what I do best while they do what they do best. Thank you to all the team they all deserve a sincere thanks. Colibri

Lufu Home

I tried a few marketplace solutions before settling on Webkul, and am really happy with my choice. It can be a bit fiddly, but with any 'out of the box' solutions and with so many customizable options it has to be expected. The customer support team is incredibly helpful and responds within 24 hours. And they have made a few additional tweaks for me, no worries. There are a add ons, but I appreciate this as it means I am not paying for something I dont need. Which means it is a lot more affordable than a lot of the other options available. I also like that it's operated from it's own dashboard. Everything is very easy to see and navigate. If you're just getting started with marketplaces, I think it is a great solution. Once your site takes off, it's likely you will need a developer to make additional tweaks - but this should be expected anyway if you want a more specialised site. For instance, the Theme I am using has an advanced sidebar menu - which doesnt correlate when viewing the vendors product from the 'seller page'. The look and UX is different. For now, I have just removed products from my Seller Page and am solely using that for their details, feedback and profile etc. Hope that helps! and good luck!

2Chance-Outdoor

Great app and above all best support. Answers in a very short time, take care of the problems and offer good solutions. I am very pleased!

entire stories

I appreciate the fast and helpful support. I am also really happy with the communication itself - always friendly and kind! A lot of functionality, constant improvement and new features are consistently being added. Its possible to create a marketplace according to your needs. But at some point, you reach the limits and there you need to create a hacky solution for. Also there are limitations in some customizations, e.g. mail appearance, missing access to certain data fields, and more. But to put it in a nutshell, I would't like to develop such a functionality by myself

NicheNoire

The support staff is very nice, however, if you have a simple problem it can literally take days to weeks to sort it out. If you have a problem you have to create a ticket. Then it takes 12 to 18 hours to get a response. The responses often do not solve the problem so you have to send another response and wait another 12 to 18 hours and around and around. You CANNOT get anyone on the phone or chat. They just will NOT do it. With a software program this this large and involved they need a chat feature. Shopify has chat. Paypal has chat. Stripe has chat. Webkul - no.

OhMyCourse (OMC)

Further edit: After I changed my star ratings up to 4/5, the support team seems to be responding very slow again. Sorry but I must say this is really disappointing. I called, I skyped, I emailed - general reply is "we're on it" but no solid response to my issue still.................
---
Edit: team is responding quite well now, i do appreciate the efforts for them to help with explaining things to me and help fix the bugs etc. thank you so much and hope this app will keep improving!!
---
Takes around 2 days for you to get a reply from the support team, their replies are mainly helpful. Yet, as a paid user, I'm getting pretty frustrated using this app. A lot of tiny issues that are not really tolerable from my view, e.g. I have unticked a few boxes (i am sure I unticked, as I have literally screen captured the new setting & new website layout upon editing), but an hour later, the settings have been reserved and the boxes are ticked! Things is, I have encountered a lot of times of the above situation, where I find my new changes have been reversed..... e.g. location is not precised enough (it only allow me to state my country, but no option to include the district)
e.g. Facebook / facebook shop are not sales channels that this app would support in publishing the products (so if your major sales channel is fb, this app is not for you at all)
e.g. extremely slow loading speed - i ran a diagnosis online to detect what app/javasciprt is slowing down my website's loading speed, and i found out this app is the major problem. Took 54 seconds for a seller profile page to load (I tested twice).
I have experienced & am experiencing a lot more problems than the above, thus impossible for me to type them all out.
Not saying this is a horrible app, as some functions are still good, but use with caution because it will take you hours and hours to work this out (hopefully).

October 22, 2020

Hi, Please excuse for the less satisfied experience that you had with the App.
So, let me just help you for each point :
- We always try and respond to all the queries in as less time as possible.
- All the settings that you make in the app, cannot be undone on its own, still if this has happened to you, then please do let the support team know what all changes were made and when.
- This is not feasible to have the product available on facebook, the only permission we get, is to publish the products to online store and POS.
- Generally it takes for a new user 2-3 seconds time for the seller profile page to load, and if the user is repeat user then it is instant, if you have decent internet speed. So, in your case, this is much higher, please do communicate to the support team and help them identify the cause for this.
For the rest, the team is in touch and will get all the things sorted, very soon.

Moon Mama NZ

Really great app, it has a lot of flexibility and functionality. The support crew has been amazing too!!

MainstreetEXPO

This app is a great, affordable solution for multi vendor. We were unable to solve some problems on our own. However, Pooja at Webkul support is AMAZING and SO HELPFUL! She does not just send you to a link for the answer, but provides step by step instructions and screenshots of exactly where to go. She goes above and beyond. We were initially confused and frustrated with the app until Pooja helped us out and walked us through each question we had.