4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for transforming single vendor stores into multi-vendor marketplaces. It's praised for its advanced inventory management, customizable settings, and easy integration with payment platforms like Stripe. Many appreciate its affordability, continuous development, and unique customization options. The customer support team is noted for being responsive and knowledgeable, providing immediate assistance via live chat. It's easy to set up and ideal for developing a robust marketplace with numerous vendors and products.

January 3, 2024

I highly recommend this multi vendor app! It really exceeded my expectations, in the functions point of view, and also to the excellent support of Webkul, answering all my queries right away and with resolutions.

The Big Joey
Portugal
3 months using the app
January 19, 2024

Super helpful the customer service. Love the app!

eMarcatus
4 months using the app
December 14, 2023

I would certainly recommend Multivendor platform from webKul, they are genius. They have not only developed what I was looking for from very long time. But they also have their support system on regular basis for any kind of editing. I was struggling with my old multivendor web got it done by some unprofessionals in 2016, and since then I was struglling. However with the blessings of my almighty I found this through shopify, and straight away jumped on it. I specially would like to take name of very nice person Mr Kushagra, because on the first day of my late evening call to him on customer service line, he got me assured that I am with the right person and at the right place. He not only helped me guiding about the steps, he also suggested how to yield the overall efficiency of the application. Now whenever I need some help he is just one message away, he always ready to help and always welcoming. I very much satisfied with the services are provided by him.

Not to mention he always says that he is ready to help anytime best of his efficiency.

Thank you Kushagra & thank you webkul.

Bharat Memories
India
12 days using the app
April 29, 2024

Sto provando questa app, e riscontrando alcuni dubbi vari per la configurazione, ho avuto un'ottima assistenza da parte di un esperto molto gentile che mi ha seguito, pure in videochiamata. L'esperto si è dimostrato competente e ben preparato, in grado di rispondere a tutte le mie domande in modo chiaro e esauriente. La sua pazienza nel guidarmi attraverso il processo di configurazione è stata davvero apprezzata.

Papambo
Italy
1 day using the app
January 22, 2024

Very friendly and helpful support!

aiai-sir.com
Germany
2 months using the app
December 15, 2023

Always very helpful, reponsive I would highly recommend this app

yobudi
Over 1 year using the app
Edited February 12, 2024

I found the app difficult to use. It felt like at every turn I needed to pay for another upgrade to get it to work, and even then it still did not work. I felt like I was getting nickel and dimed all the way through the process. Ultimately I ended up going a different direction.

PinkDoorBoutiques
About 2 months using the app
Edited March 1, 2024

So far, the webkul app has been a great addition to our website. It is easy to set up and now our partners can start selling. It is straight forward to implement and when you are stuck there is a knowleadgeable support team at Webkull that is available to help.

Lokool.nl
Netherlands
9 months using the app
Edited December 7, 2023

We researched and tested a variety of platforms and apps for our marketplace. Webkul's MVM offers the highest level of functionality and documentation and has a swath of features. In the event you have any issues during setup, or if you're in the research phase, there is an extensive library of support topics and an INCREDIBLE team that will answer your queries. Their team is also available to customize the app for your specific needs and can be hired to further develop the app on a contractual basis. Kushagra and Vashu have been my main Webkul contacts and they go above and beyond the call of duty each time. Yes, their hours are Mon-Fri on IST yet they seem to work nearly all the time and on weekends as well, at least in our case. Very pleased thus far. If you're on the fence, this should be your push!

collectors forum
About 1 month using the app
January 18, 2024

Really helpful team. Highly recommended!!!

Kindnesss