Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Somicompany

Must have for multi seller and multi location seller. Great team always a pleasure to talk with them. Well done guys :)

Impact Hub CHS

It's amazing how much functionality is packed in this app. Webkul support truly know what they are doing and are quick to respond. The range and seamless integration of other Webkul apps makes this the best option for a multi vendor setup, by far!

TradeX.lk

This is the best app I have so far downloaded. Perfect working staff, helped to set my store with proper guidance. Very flexible. Quick response time too. Even on weekends, they provide me assistance.

OMC

Thank you team webkul. It has been a rough patch, but you have been mostly helpful! keep it up and hope to see you getting better and better!

ArtFan

App has most of what is needed. Customization is good. It would be great to have live feedback in the US.

Heavensoriginal

My rating is based on few day trial period. I am not reviewing app functionality once it is opened for business. Main reason for leaving 3 stars is due to the fact that there were errors in Sellers profile page. I hade to take number of screenshots for them to fixt it. Truthfully, as I was testing PRO plan and this should not happen. From shop owner point of view, the last thing you want is to waste your time finding errors and sending screenshots. They were happy to fix those errors, but they should not been there in the first place. This is a basic level and I would advise you to improve this. I found customer service to be helpful. Replied reasonably quickly and helped with my enquiries. Also expect to deal with coding. They helped with adding/removing codes to install the app, so that is great. There were few things I was not ok how they were displayed on Sellers page, for example some of Search and Filter boxes were different sizes and it just did not look nice and it looked cheap. For that I got answer I would need to change codes myself or pay them extra. I general, it looks like you can achieve a lot with this app as there are a lot of functions. Expect to pay more than the PRO advertised price as if you are looking for a full marketplace you will need to add their other apps and there is an additional charge for that. Again, i can only say about my experience while i was testing the app.

February 8, 2021

Hi, Thanks for the review.
Let me address the points one by one :
1) Seller Profile Page - There are ample of themes available on the store, so there can be a possibility that the seller profile page might not work well with some of the themes, but that is not an issue, this is something that is due to the variations in the theme developed by different developers. And few of the issue was on ipad were taken care of very soon.
2) Apart from that there were no errors reported, all that you require was some changes on the page, and for that the team has told that about code for the page and you could do on your own.
3) All the basic marketplace feature is included in the app, but if you need some high end features, then feature app is needed. We can easily increase the app pricing and can add all the add-on features as mandatory part of the package, but we have kept the app pricing as low as feasible and have provided easy plug and play options, so you only pay for the feature you are using, not for some high end package, which is of no use to you.
We are looking forward to helping you with the App, please contact us from the Support details mentioned on the page.

INNERMOD

Avoid this app at all cost! Among the MANY ISSUES and the CONSTANT ERRORS with this app, the one thing that is completely unacceptable is that there have been numerous times when customers were not able to checkout any items from my website because products were somehow not synchronizing with this app (although everything was uploaded correctly on my end). I have contacted them many times with regards to this issue but customer service only replies the next day, within a few hours, and do not reply on weekends (which means that in the meantime, your products cannot be purchased at all). They had to fix this internal issue on many occasions but has never been apologetic and has caused me to lose sales. UPDATE: With regards to their reply, I have used my personal email/Skype and have spoken to several people from their team, e.g. Neha, Nitika Srivastava, Tapesh, Pratik Kumar. It is certainly NOT TRUE that their "average response time is generally very fast, even on weekends.". I have DELETED this app as it has caused too many problems.

February 5, 2021

Hi, Thanks for the review.
As we can check, we could not find any recent contact that you did with Webkul. In case you have any, then let us know, as we have not received any email from your end.
We always try to reply as soon as possible, and the average response time is generally very fast, even on weekends.
Please get in touch with the support team, as they have emailed you.
Regards,
Team Webkul

Sweet Magnoliaa

I used this app and it has really helped my business. Now every vendor on our marketplace has a seller dashboard from where they can add and edit products as well as manage the inventory. The customer service by the WebKul team is brilliant. I want to thank Priyanka, Pooja, and the entire team of WebKul, for all their help.

Shop a Local

This app can do a lot and is superflexible if you can figure out how to configure it. It takes time and patience. I had concerns with support in the past, but they have really upped their game in the last couple of weeks and have been super helpful. Much much better. Thank you.

Local Makers Hub

The support is always great despite being in opposite parts of the world in opposite time zones! Sometimes it is hard to get in touch (for the reason stated), but when the connection is made issues are resolved extremely quickly! We are using both Shopify and Prestashop versions of the app/module and have enjoyed the great support! Highly recommend this suite of services!