Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Harvest Bundle

Great app. It works really well and ticks the right boxes. Great assistance - the support is brilliant and super helpful

Shop Downtown Sidney

I'm giving this app a 5-star rating because, in the end, its performance and the support are exceeding my expectations. That doesn't mean that the app or the support is perfect but things are working out much better than I expected. I had serious reservations about using this app and was quite concerned because of some negative reviews I had seen on another site but I couldn't find another alternative so I reluctantly decided to give it a try. We had a bit of a rocky start. The documentation could be a little more thorough. Neha has been very patient with me as I went through the learning curve and we have been learning how to work with each other. Bottom line is if you are considering this app I say go for it.

Danish Fair Fashion

This APP has saved us from spending thousands of Euros on software development, it really works well, and the support is over the top.

Git New

This company truly has the best service and software engineers and developers there are and they are there to help you. I had a complicated issue with my site and the integration with Webkul app and Neha at Webkul resolved the issue with my site. I am very tech savvy and know some code myself and am usually able to figure it out but I couldn't. They resolved the issue on the back end which would have normally cost be lots of money if I were to outsource it on Fivver. I am more than happy with the application they have built in addition to that I can honestly say its the best customer service I have ever received as Neha resolved a very complicated issue. Thank you Neha! Great service!

May 22, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. We are glad that we were able to help you with the Checkout issue. Looking forward to work with you :)

IMBISHOPPING

Deveria ter um outras opções de línguas e interface com meios de pagamento do Brasil diretamente pelo app para torna-lo melhor.

May 22, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. We have options in the App, to translate the whole backend in the language required, you can use that. Adding to it, you can also integrate Weglot translation to the app, so that the app is translated to multiple languages. Hope this helps.

OutletSavings

I love this app!!! its amazing just what I was looking for thank you soo much!!! it truly is an app worth taking into account! :)

May 15, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. Much appreciated :)

Himelhoch's LLC

A great value exchange. Marketplaces require extensive features and functionality. Webkul provides much for the cost, and comes with responsive customer support.

May 15, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. Yes, the app plans are built so that every marketplace aspirant can use the app easily.

LastMinuteSalon

Great application! Super useful if you provide products that come from different suppliers / vendors. Great functionality, and very robust. Support team is on-point and very quick to resolve issues. Some additional external / 3rd-party integrations would be great, e.g. Mailchimp, Zapier.

May 15, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. Will surely pass on the message to the support team as this will motivate them :)
We have noted the suggestions too, will see to it if they can be done. Thanks again.

Love Australian Handmade

This app has provided exactly what we have been looking for! Works great and support are very prompt and helpful.Thanks so much!

Clothia

App works as advertised - support has been really helpful through the integration process and followed through on a custom feature we wanted. Would definitely recommend for any stores with multiple vendors!

May 7, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. It is pleasure working with you as well. It means a lot that you took out time to write this review.