Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

skill Topic

I like the apart somewhat, but I have a few things I am not fond of, which as the amount of time it takes customer service to get back to you. And, when they do it is usually with links to articles, which is ok but the customer service is not so good. I would also say that there are ALOT of hidden charges. You make think your paying $45 for a plan, but they have different apps within it that are vital and you will end up paying sometimes more than the actual app only costs.

Also, it crashes alot and can be very mal functional. I cant get my seller profiles to display, and I have been awaiting for quite a while for a response.

craftandflea

I am unable to get the app to appear in my Shopify store. I have written to support every day. They responded once with a snippet of links found in their FAQ section. They did not even address my concerns personally. I can't upload my shop. I asked how to charge for taxes by state. This app is very expensive. They nickle and dime you for every feature. For a functioning site, you will be paying at least $1200 per year on top of your Shopify store. I had 7 shops I wanted to merge with this app, but I guess they are not invested in recruiting new customers. I am off to disconnect the app.

BazarED.cl

We have been working with Multivendor for 8 months and everything has worked correctly. But we have had some problems in terms of updating products synchronized with Shopify that, fortunately, Webkul support has managed to answer in order to solve the problems.

When the App is being updated, all changes made by Sellers are not reflected in the Shopify store, such as product removal or stock modification. So the only thing I would add to the App is an improvement in terms of synchronization in the update.

Many thanks to the support team!

Shopperlo

Frustrating app. Crashed my store twice. I do not recommend using it. It take slot of time and simply insecure app.

July 15, 2019

Hi, please excuse for the less satisfied experience that you have with the App.
As we have checked, we noticed that you installed the app just for 4 mins : http://tinyurl.com/y24uowch and in this short span of time you wouldn't even have added the code for the app. So, its very unlikely that the multivendor app is responsible for any such thing. And most importantly, the app wont have any effect on your store front, till the time you add the code in the liquid files and even when you have added the code then also there are almost negligible chances of any such case. So, I would really appreciate if you can look into this and know if multivendor is the reason or there was some app behind this.
The support team would really like to know the exact issue so that they can assist you accordingly. The support team is in constant touch, would love to hear from you there, so request you to respond.

Inoffensif

It is a great app. Master all features take time but it is worth it. The support is great too. Very reactive. I have every time an answer to all my questions. Thanks a lot!

July 15, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. Will surely let the support team know about this.
Please feel free to get in touch in case of any questions.
Happy Selling :)

60SEC.CC

Their customer service is awesome! They fix your issue ASAP without you have to wait for long. Thanks Pooja!

July 15, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review.
We are glad that we are able to help you in a timely manner.
Please feel free to connect, in case of any queries.

Edify - Save on studying

We used Webkul's Multi Vendor marketplace to enhance our website and it's working great. The team at Webkul, particularly Pooja have been extremely helpful when it comes to advice, support and making tweaks to the platform to make it work better for us.

June 19, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. We are glad to know that the app helped you in the way it is designed to. Will surely convey the message to the support team.

LifeWall

Extremely poor customer support and poor UI & UX, but there is no option better than this. Please, guys someone plz make a better multivendor app. They are enjoying a monopoly. But the app is simply time-consuming and very frustating. Topping is no support.

June 19, 2019

Hi, Thanks for the reply. Please excuse for less satisfied experience with the app.
But as I can check the support tickets, it seems that support has been highly responsive in replying you and have even asked you to schedule a chat session, but since then we have not heard from your end, refer the screenshot for the same : http://tinyurl.com/y2y8mlap
As you have the app installed on your store, the support team will get in touch with you.

Child Care Point

Short summary: Webkul provides the best way to create a highly scalablу and highly customizable multi-seller-multi-buyer portal with an unbelivably fantastic support team at a bargain price.

Detailed description: This is one stellar app with a support team you can only dream of. When you need to build fast a scalable website for many sellers and buyers this is a way to go on Shopify and I think on most other platforms. Tons of out of the box and paid addon features. Highly customizable. Basically, everything can be customized. If you want to change something in the system like how a certain feature looks or works, this can be changed by customer support team most of the time for free within a day or two and highly complicated customizations cost next to nothing with free lifetime support and maintenance. Lots of addon features are only available on Shopify, but some only available on other platforms. Given that Webkul already developed some add-ons for other platforms, they can bring them to Shopify fast and at a reasonable price. Great integrations with other apps like Weglot.

Warning: The system is very complex and given lots of integrations some things might not work or look as you expect out of the box, or some settings can be located in unexpected places, but just write to the support team and they will do everything needed to make the app work as you want it to work.

I am going to update this review and provide a link to the website once it is life.

ThriftyC

Awesome app with great support service. Always quick responses and going out the way to resolve any issues i may have