Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Garnlig

Great app and Fantastic Support At the moment Webkul have helped me with over 10+ different custom implementations. Always quick and reliable answer on the support-line. That's what I'm looking for in an app! :-)

Fairytale

This app is perfect if you are working with many sellers that are on WooCommerce, Prestashop etc. Basically, it is the app to use to connect sellers that are not on Shopify.
The app is not very intuitive and there are many things you'll learn on the go. Just be prepared to spend time to fix issue with sellers (not related to the app but to the configuration of the sellers).
However, the real selling point of the app is the support and the assitance. Very Very reactive and very helpful. Each issue I found has been addressed within the day and a solution was always found. I highly recommend.

Paint's Brush

This app does exactly what I had wanted. The support team has been brilliant too. Timely and excellent assistance from collaborators, so yeah pretty much bang for the buck

allthingsustainable

I am using this app for almost 4 months now and so far it has helped me with all my requirements. The support team is really helpful and prompt. All my issues were resolved within a working day. I highly recommend this app.

ifyougetmoney

I use this app for my market place and the support is really good. They also have one of the best pricing so far.

Heimat

Best multi-vendor app I found. Have been working with it for a few weeks now. Easy to install and use. Various ways to configure it so it matches the style of our shop. The FAQs and detailed step-by-step explanation on their website is outstanding. And best of all: The support team is terrific.

L'excess | Boutique Officiel

J'apprécie particulièrement le service client qui est à l'écoute et réactif. Je recommanderai cette application.

ViaMonte Shop

literally the best customer service ever. I contacted them several time and they resolved it immediatly.

melanoexpress

This is a complete honest review. support good and fast. i was able to have it installed on my website quickly and i like it's look and feel. I would vividly recommend the app to anyone. Thanks . Good luck.

onlyshoesz.com

Hey,
This app is really good and the best part is the support section which is live all the time to support and solve query.