Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Indie Deck Hub

Awesome Service for my marketplace. I have Ayush answer a lot of my emails and they always give me great resources!

Ursa Nova

Webkul is a great app for anyone starting a marketplace. There is quite a big learning curve which can be very frustrating and the app does not allow for things like tier commission rates- but the major redeeming quality is that the Customer Support team is exceptional in my experience. Ask for Pooja- she has been incredible and does a solid job of laying out step by step solutions for problems. Thanks Pooja!

Sarafa Bazar

I've been using this app from last 4 months. I really loved their product and solution. Their ad ons are really amazing. You think to add a feature and you can find in in add on.
Thank you for best solution.

AllTownMall

My initial 1 star rating was a bit impetuous because in "my personal" opinion they didn't explain things clear enough, mainly the app on its own does NOT sync with any apps, which it seems to claim in BOLD letters, Shopify or otherwise. If you want to Sync with Shopify stores it's an extra $40, if you also want to sync with WooCommerce stores it's another $25, etc... The app does somethings well, I particularly like the sellers page for what I'm trying to do. The part where I find the app falls short is the manual creation of inventory items, it's a bit clumsy and I think there should be a greater emphasis on making the guest-sellers items fit into the host MVM shop instead what it seems like a pararllel inventory organization, for example I think it would make more sense to be able to use "product types" and "product tags" from the host store (MVM) instead of having to enter new ones in MVM.
I would like to point out there customer service is very responsive, they should get credit for that.

August 26, 2020

Hi, I think there is some confusion as everything is listed clearly in the app description. The support team is in touch with you.
Looking forward to help you.

IMAGINE Online Creative Fair 2020

Easy to use with and integrate with built-in apps.
Support team is very helpful also. Thank you Webkul!

Tufrutofresco

Very powerful app and great support. The only downside so far is the lack of languages because if your sellers aren´t English speakers.... you have to spend hours translating stuff.

Appart from that, I´m really happy with them =)

wine to table

Really nice features. but above all, I'm super happy with their customer support. they give an answer to everything you need.

SAPIA

I give this 5 stars for the amazing support team behind this app, they are really dedicated and doing a great job.
The app is very customized and recommended for that use case.

Hawaii Local Goods

The app is great, very customizable. The customer service is excellent, especially Pooja who has answered all of my questions patiently and with very quick responses. Thank you Pooja!

The WishList

I love this app, it has made my business run successfully and smoothly! The customer service is also really good. I've been assisted by Shashi and it has been so easy and fast to get help or any issue fixed!!