Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Captain Birthday

I installed the app, and it didn't work. I couldn't get support to respond. Then, I wrote an honest critical review. Support wrote to me every day trying to get the review removed, but they still didn't get the app to work. They convinced me to reinstall the app. It was installed in one of my joint shopify accounts. Even though I uninstalled the app, I was charged $40 to one of my other accounts. So, I am livid about this. I keep trying to get them to remove the charge. I can barely get them to respond to me. They keep asking me to remove my review. They are so shortsighted. Come on! I think they can only make money by tricking people into accidentally paying for a month. It's too bad they can't create a legit app, which I would be happy to pay for monthly.

Vennwork

This app is not working with Porto Theme. My sellers can't view their profile page on my marketplace. I tried the Jumpstart theme, still not working.

September 22, 2019

Hi, Thanks for reaching out to us. As we can check from the review written here, the issue arose as you have changed the theme.
You need to add the code related to the app in every theme that you use.
You just changed the theme and might have not added the code, this is why the seller profile page is not working.
Please check the seller profile page is working fine now, as we have added it in the current theme.
Do get in touch with the support team if you need any help.

رياش

The guys have been great.

I asked them to upload translation for me, And i asked them to customize the seller page for me, and they have done it all with out asking for extra charge.

And as for the app itself, It great and it has a lot of features.

So, so far so good.

September 22, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. Much appreciated :)

AskanArtisan

Brilliant app for building a dynamic marketplace. Fantastic functionality and support! Thank you - keep doing what you're doing!

September 22, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. Much appreciated :)

Warehaus

Very good app for the multi-vendor marketplace. Having some trouble with fulfilling but the rest is fine.

Yehlo.pk!

The best app I found so far for Multi Vendor Marketplace. Though it serves a lot of desired functionalities (at least all required functionalities) but still there is cushion in reporting section. It can be enhanced. Overall, a great app to start with. Have good presentation of vendor shop / store. At least my vendors are happy :)
Excellent work guys.

ma7al

The Best App out there for the multi vendor marketplace.
The app is easy for customization, the team us supportive and it 100% properly functioning.

looking forward for further updates and new features

pmbspot

Complete garbage. The app works fine I suppose, despite being glitchy, but the real issue is the company that made this. The most I can get from them is one email a day, and they wanted to charge me $3.5k for a really simple custom job. Took them almost 2 weeks to do the 20 minutes of works to tell me how much the custom job would cost, and that’s what they tell me. Ridiculous.

Avoid this company at all costs. Their instructions are gibberish, and their support team doesn’t give two licks about you.

September 5, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the feedback. But we would have appreciated it more if the same has been provided for Multivendor App, not the feedback for other apps on multivendor app.
We would like to address some of the points mentioned in the review :
1) The most I can get from them is one email a day, and they wanted to charge me $3.5k for a really simple custom job.
>> I think there is some misunderstanding in the same, the custom work was way too much as you mentioned "really simple custom job". The custom work included building an auction type which included penny auction functionality with the token use for the customer. This included heavy custom work to be done.
2) Took them almost 2 weeks to do the 20 minutes of works to tell me how much the custom job would cost, and that’s what they tell me.
The support team has been quite responsive in discussing the custom work with you. While doing any custom work in the running application, it takes time to decide how to accommodate it within the running app, so that it wont hinder the apps current features. And on 27th August you emailed us first time and on 3rd September the pricing was given, which is 8 days (including weekends) and certainly not 2 weeks as mentioned.
3) Their instructions are gibberish, and their support team doesn’t give two licks about you.
We do value all our customers, including you and that reflects in the positive feedback that we have received from our clients. We believe in providing best of support and point by point guidelines to the customers that would help them understand the app and its features.
Having said the above, We wish to serve you again in future and wishing you good luck.

MYLADIY

Easy to use and the support team is very responsive and competent.

Emoteecon

I am really impressed by the way the customer support team works. They have been super responsive and have solved multiple queries. Keep up the good work guys.