Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Vendoor

Multivendor marketplace by Webkul is a solution to all my needs. It helps to save me tones of money and time. Very professional and attentive support team. If I have any questions, fixes etc, they always help me. Thanks to them I will launch my project so soon. Thank you Webkul!

Carelia.co

Prepare for zero customer service. Prepare for zero customer service. Prepare for zero customer service.

June 8, 2020

Hi, I think you have missed the email sent from our end, we have replied you within minutes of you sending the query to us, refer screenshot : http://prntscr.com/svpz38
Please do check the spam too. And in case of any more questions, do respond to the support emails sent.

Kinzzi

We uploaded this app, but have major issues with the multivendor shipping. We've reached out to them for over 1 month now, and they are very slow to respond and still have not given us any solutions. Our business is suffering from this and we have not had any help or support. There is no one you can speak to, and they take forever to respond back

-----
Part 2:
Webkul will only allow you to book a live chat for 20 mins. Once you reach the 20 mins time, they will tell you straight that you already reached the time allocated to you and you need to book another slot. Also, the booking confirmation is late.

Webkul needs to improve its support to its customers. Please stop advertising that you provide 24/7 support. That's not true.

We have raised more than a dozen support tickets so far because we are facing a lot of issues and limitations with the app.

June 7, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
Please excuse for the less satisfied experience with the App. But as I can check from the support tickets, the team is trying to help you in all the possible manner.
We even had multiple one to one sessions, so we can solve all your issues, if technically feasible.
Get in touch with the support team as they are waiting for your response.

Lake local

Brilliant service, I have multiple questions sometimes each day as it is quiet a complicated application and they always answer back the same day. Very happy

mBill - Shop Smart

Great apps backed by an awesome support team! I have been working with webkul for over a year for different stores and never faced any issues.

The add on features apps are updated frequently basis user feedback.

Novel Carry

This app is very misleading, I feel like I was scammed out of $45. It looks 'okay' at first glance but it falls short of being a real multi-vendor marketplace solution for several reasons. Also, the English translations are TERRIBLE and I spent 2 full days just rewriting the entire store and creating help articles for my vendors (becuase the ones that Webkul have are horrible). But again, thats not even why this app is a bust.. let me explain.

Premium Pricing, But Not Premium Functionality
To get the marketplace to 'work' you'll need to add a bunch of different add-ons (including on Shopify's side). At the end of the day you're going to spending approximately $150-200 monthly between all the different add-ons and fees. At this price, you're better off just looking at different solutions that require upfront investment and are worth your money.

Horrible Backend Interface + Bugs Bugs Bugs
The backend is littered with bugs. This software needs WORK, it needs a good polish and it needs it now. The interface is not intuitive at all and you'll be hard pressed to get vendors to use it without numerous questions about how to set up things. Something tha should take 1 or 2 clicks takes 5-6 and even then its not obvious how to update/change certain settings.

Why 2 Stars Instead of 1
I'm only giving 2 stars because admittedly the support was good. The Webkul team responded within 24 hours to each of my inquiries. But at the end of the day, this platform is not a good solution.

Jaiho Emall

Amazing Application and great support, the team reply and help immediately without any delays, Congrats

TechCaban

Amazing APP, communication with the developers is good, they answer all my questions on time. I highly recommend this application.

Quest Climbing Innovations

The app works completely outside shopify, and the pricing structure is very misleading. You'll need to spend hundreds of dollars more per month to get the functionality that you likely need. The english translations are extremely poor. I'm also leaving a 1 star review because many of the 5 star reviews are obviously fake.

May 19, 2020

Hi, Hope you are keeping safe.
In case you have issues in the pricing, then pricing structure is explained here : https://sp-seller.webkul.com/mvm-landing/compare-pricing/
Also, we have provided complete freedom to change all the labels/translations in the app, so you can easily adjust them as per your need.
Please feel free to reply to the support team as they are trying to get in touch.

KoaJoa

Can't thank the developers enough for this app. Without Multivendor Marketplace app, I wouldn't be able to even start my marketplace website. I hope developers continue to build this app and provide us to be able to grow our marketplace website to become similar to Amazon and eBay.