Add unlimited Sellers
Convert your ECommerce Store to a Multivendor Marketplace like Amazon, Ebay, Etsy Add Unlimited number of Sellers.
Add unlimited Products
The Sellers can add Unlimited Products thus giving more choices to the Customers, hence increasing the Sales. Sellers can add products on own
Product Sync from other Stores
Sync products from Sellers with Shopify Store, Wordpress Store, Prestasop Store or Magento Store.
About Multi Vendor Marketplace
Update : Now in Multivendor Marketplace app, Seller Time Slot Management
This module is a great tool to convert your shop into a fully functioning marketplace. It facilitates the process of adding sellers and keep track of their sales. Sellers (or vendors) can have their own profile and collection page with variety of products. Admin (or merchant) can easily set individual commission and global commission for all the sellers.
- Admin can set global commission for all the sellers & can also set separate commission for individual seller. Category wise commission.
- Product /Seller added through CSV file. Products bulk edit by CSV.
- Admin can assign existing product to the seller
- Admin can select whether the seller will sell normal, digital products.
- Admin can allow/disallow seller to have tax on their products
- Reminder Feature to remind the vendor for order fulfillment. Admin can send reminder email to the vendor for order fulfillment.
- Admin to seller invoice and seller to customer invoice is also available.
- Seller can have their own ‘Profile Page’ on the store
- Customer can rate the Seller from the Seller Profile Page.
- Multi Location compatible.
- App is Multi-lingual with Weglot.
- Partner Friendly.
Additional Feature Apps :
- Payment Methods for payment split between Admin and Seller - Stripe Connect
- Auction for Sellers
- Mobile App for Customers
- Australia Post, Canada Post, EComm Express, AirSpeed , UPS, FedEx, Vamaship, Bluedart available for Sellers
- Allow "Store Pick Up"
- Sync your Seller products from their own ECommerce store (shopify, prestashop,etsy, woocomerce)
- Sellers on Vacation? Now update the Customer about the same using this app.
- Customers asking questions to Sellers directly
- Admin can assign badges to sellers
- Booking can be added with Products.
- Membership plan for Sellers
- Favorite Product/Seller
- Slot Pricing
- SMS Alert
- Multivendor API
- Admin Staff (can add staff member)
- Commission Management: Its the admin share in the seller's order.
- Global Commission : Applied on all the sellers
- Individual Commission for Seller : If admin want to have different commission rate for different seller then can do it with individual commission. Also the commission can be a fixed amount or percentage wise as well for both global as well as individual commission.
This was all.
Note : Feature Apps are available at extra costs apart from the app charge
- Product Auction App,
- Booking App,
- Lightning Deals,
- pwafy ‑ mobile app,
- UPS Shipping,
- Crowd Funding
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 15-day free trial
3 Active Sellers
Unlimited number of products
Custom fields for the seller profile page and product page.
Custom CSS for Seller Profile Page
All lower plan features included.
10 Active Sellers
Unlimited number of products
or $37.50/month billed at $450 once per year
All lower plan features included.
Custom JS/CSS for Seller Profile Page
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
I do not understand why there are so many reviews stating that the team is so helpful. If you have a simple problem it can literally takes weeks to sort it out. If you have a problem you have to create a ticket. Then it takes 12 to 18 hours to get a response. The responses do not solve the problem so you have to send aother response and wait another 12 to 18 hours and around and around. Shipping, for my shop anyway, is complicated and has a ton of settings. You CANNOT get anyone on the phone or chat. They just will NOT do it. I have all the settings in place as they say they should be. The last email that I received said that it should work. It does not. So I guess I get to send yet another email and waste another day because you simply cannot just get someone to discuss it with you. With a software this large they need chat. Shopify has chat. Paypal has chat. Stripe has chat. Webkul - no.
I am sure they will respond to this and tell me to contact customer service. Yeah, that is what I have been doing over and over and over again.
Takes around 2 days for you to get a reply from the support team, their replies are mainly helpful. Yet, as a paid user, I'm getting pretty frustrated using this app. A lot of tiny issues that are not really tolerable from my view, e.g. I have unticked a few boxes (i am sure I unticked, as I have literally screen captured the new setting & new website layout upon editing), but an hour later, the settings have been reserved and the boxes are ticked! Things is, I have encountered a lot of times of the above situation, where I find my new changes have been reversed..... e.g. location is not precised enough (it only allow me to state my country, but no option to include the district)
e.g. Facebook / facebook shop are not sales channels that this app would support in publishing the products (so if your major sales channel is fb, this app is not for you at all)
e.g. extremely slow loading speed - i ran a diagnosis online to detect what app/javasciprt is slowing down my website's loading speed, and i found out this app is the major problem. Took 54 seconds for a seller profile page to load (I tested twice).
I have experienced & am experiencing a lot more problems than the above, thus impossible for me to type them all out.
Not saying this is a horrible app, as some functions are still good, but use with caution because it will take you hours and hours to work this out (hopefully).
Hi, Please excuse for the less satisfied experience that you had with the App.
So, let me just help you for each point :
- We always try and respond to all the queries in as less time as possible.
- All the settings that you make in the app, cannot be undone on its own, still if this has happened to you, then please do let the support team know what all changes were made and when.
- This is not feasible to have the product available on facebook, the only permission we get, is to publish the products to online store and POS.
- Generally it takes for a new user 2-3 seconds time for the seller profile page to load, and if the user is repeat user then it is instant, if you have decent internet speed. So, in your case, this is much higher, please do communicate to the support team and help them identify the cause for this.
For the rest, the team is in touch and will get all the things sorted, very soon.
Moon Mama NZ
Really great app, it has a lot of flexibility and functionality. The support crew has been amazing too!!