MultiPixel

MultiPixel

by StoreAddons

Unlimited pixels at affordable pricing.

The Awesome Store

App is not fetching proper data. Ad account is showing way too less sales and hence data is not correct.

September 10, 2020

Sorry I was under the impression that it was working for you as you never got back to me. Please contact support and we can resolve this for you. Kind regards, Duncan

Dogily

The Core product itself is excellent, does exactly what it says it does! But the customer support stands out as second to none for me, Duncan troubleshooted an issue rapidly and successfully. I 100% recommend Multipixel to anyone.

Yalla Hype

Does not work this app. Please do not waste your time ! Bad quality support. Looking for another app !!!!!

May 6, 2020

Hi in order to receive support you have to contact us. We can assist and ensure it is working correctly. Kind regards, Duncan

alotsave

The app doesn't track adds payment info and doesn't work well, the Only wast of time I will remove it now

May 5, 2020

Hi sorry AddPaymentInfo is not possible unless you have Shopify Plus. I’ll update our documentation to make this more clear. Kind regards, Duncan

Fashion Clearance

Waste of time, not useful asking for another plan when adding catalog totally thug app,,,, I will not recommend to any one wasted more than a hour on this app....

April 26, 2020

Hi, sorry that you have not had a good experience. Multiple Product Feeds are available in the Starter plan. I mistakenly have not updated the in-app information - apologies for the confusion. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are here to help if needed.
Kind regards,
Duncan

Cravy Soul

This is very good app for those with general stores. You can separate niches with separate pixel... Great support, they helped me to configure 3rd party gloating button. Must have app

NiceToSmile.com

this is the best app to use multi pixel. also, they have very good and quick support. Really appreciate!

8passions

Good and simple to use app, had some issues with it but the support was great and resolved them! Thank you!

Veggees.de

Very helpfull app it is very important for us to have the ability to use several fb pixel to be safe. Good job and fast support.

L'Amour Gifts

Been using this app for a few months now and it's perfect. The one thing I like most is that you can change the purchase value reported back to facebook. Helps me better understand my reports.

Previous 1