Multiple Google Shopping Feeds

Multiple Google Shopping Feeds

by WoolyTech

Google Shopping, Facebook, Bol.com, Klaviyo, Pinterest, Bing

The Steel Shop

Great app, awesome customer service! helps you with any issues you may have immediately, thank you David!

The Korean Fashion

I tried so many google shopping app and this one finally solved my problem It's a very easy to use and simple interface without any complexity The best thing is that you can create a feed based on a collection (which was what I'm looking for) so you can test your shopping ads based on category if you target different customers. Upload the feed was smooth and customer support was great Thank you

norsu interiors

Absolutely fantastic app and excellent customer support. This app solves a major problem for us. We use Advanced Shipping Rules and our Google Merchant Centre account was suspended because Shopify could not read our shipping rules and our shipping information for Google Shopping was incorrect. It was too much work to manually enter all of the shipping information into Google Merchant Centre, but this app does it all automatically for us. In fact, we even contacted the developer to see if something was possible, and the developer added the new feature for us within 24 hours to solve a problem for us. Highly recommended

DICCI

It was easy and fast to creat feeds in multiple languages. The support is also fast providing solutions.

Japan Hand Made

The customer support of the APP is perfect! When I chat with them to ask questions, they reacted so fast and gave me what I wanted and many relevant tips also. I am very satisfied with it.

Vie Belles

I am using this app almost 30 days, and happy. Not only it covers all my multidomain shopping Feed but also very friendly customer service help me a lot in my setup. I recommend this app.

Commercio Virtuoso

It's very powerful in order to make your feed exactly the way you want. Support is great and it's the best option in order to integrate multi currency, multi language option to your feed...integrating perfectly with langify.

Route One

I used this app to work alongside multiple stock files, whilst we did have a few issues at launch the support team were incredible, working all hours to provide a solution. We now have more products in Shopping than ever before and therefore more revenue. Very happy and would recommend.

Ole Canvas Art

After using a few apps over the years, finally found something which actually meets your precise requirements to create a perfect feed. A feed which caters to all requirements related to category, mapping and other extra information which is very useful to create the perfect feeds. What more these guys are really knowledgeable and works perfectly to target multiple countries. Now that have used this, I will add it to our other stores as well. Keep it up David and Wooly Tech

Speedd

This app works flawlessly. We were able to manage multiple feeds of our multi-language site, plus the customer support is always there and a great help with troubleshooting when setting up.

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13