Multiple Google Shopping Feeds

Google Shopping, Facebook, Bol.com, Klaviyo, Pinterest, Bing

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Dude & Bestie

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 year

Very Good Customer Servies and Support.
Recommend this app to those who need to upload product and review feed to Google.

Vase-Online

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Perfect support, srsly i've had an question and somebody from the live support helped me out with an video made for me!

Designer Editions

I Loved the support of the team. and they are supporting each shopping feeds option for multi currency, multi country and multi lingual. I am very much happy for it...

SwissHerbs

Location Bulgaria

very good support, always very detailed and detailed answer
in general, we are satisfied with the extension, but it is a bit difficult to figure it out without a manual

EasySkinz™

Time spent using app About 2 years

Amazing app with all the features and 1000% customisation that everyone needs. What's more satisfying is the support team who would always approach you personally and if it's needed, they will even make amendments to the app itself in order for you to reach the goals you want.

Cozymatic

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

the feature is very good, easy to use, and what amazes me the most is the efficient customer support.

Rhythm Japan

Location Japan

We wanted to create and synchronize feeds made in Japanese, though the original product name was all in English. Multiple Google Shopping Feeds worked perfectly with the third-party translation app (Langify) and so my client was happy to see Japanese products for the Japanese market. Thank you so much!

Jade-collector.com

Location Hong Kong SAR

Just install and use it, i hadly wrote review, this apps did help my business with google shopping ad

Life Apparel Co

Location Australia

The team helped to resolve a problem that Shopify nor Google support couldn't resolve for months. Amazing app, complex but still easy to use and 5-star support. Highly recommended.

The Luxe Lens

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Really great app. Super intuitive to use. I did have one issue related to my GTINs since my product is a digital/custom product but support was immediate via chat and I was able to get everything fixed right away. Would recommend!