Multiple Google Shopping Feeds

Multiple Google Shopping Feeds | Reviews

by WoolyTech

Google Shopping, Facebook, Bol.com, Klaviyo, Pinterest, Bing,

JB Equipment Ltd

Brilliant app and excellent support - had a few issues with the set up and David was very helpful in getting us up and running. Would definitely recommend.

Obakki

Great app. Helped me fix my feed with to adapt to the new Google price mismatch currency restrictions. Fantastic customer service too, as they will implement a functionality I suggested. Thanks a lot, team WoolyTech!

Oolabooshop

Great app for generating product feed! And support answers within a minute when you have a question.

Yamazaki Home Europe

I finally found the multi-lingual app! This app is really easy to submit the feeds, also in a different format. They kindly walked me through to solve the feed issue, which was my mistake in setting at GMC.
Really nice cost-performance. I definitely recommend this app and its service!

Portia 1924

An intuitive app that lets you easily setup multiple shopping feeds for different markets. And the support is really helpful and quick!

Boometics.com

Finally I found the best app for our Google Shopping Feeds. The support team have been very helpful as well. Thank you!

Rona Shoes

Everyone should the app who using Google shopping ads. Great customer even when I have Google merchant account issues they access my account to solve the problem. thank you for the great app and great customer service

CouchSkins

While the app submits the feed, the feeds themselves are not useful since they are next to impossible to edit and set up custom values correctly. What you get left with is a feed that is standard and the app itself is extremely hard to edit manually and make it how you want. After hours of trying, i contacted support and unfortunately they were no help. The company is one person and the support is no good because they offer no means of alleviating any problems and it seems like they are not well versed in English. I have since moved on to another app and the developer is not offering my any refund, although they say they do it to anyone who asks because I put this one star review. I do not recommend this app whatsoever because it has caused more problems than they have fixed.

Japanny - Best Japanese Knife

Great customer support! David guide me all the way and quickly solved the issue. Greatly appreciated.

Diamond Skin Pro

If you are selling to different markets in different currencies on Google using the same domain, then ditch all your other Google Merchant Feed apps as this is the only one you need and perhaps the only one that does the job according to my experience. No more listings taken down for mismatch of the currency in page structured data. No more time being wasted with Google reps that will NOT provide you with a solution for this specific matter. Their customer service is fabulous and David literally saved me some grey hair when it came to set up and was very strategic in his approach. Highly recommended!