Multiple Google Shopping Feeds

Multiple Google Shopping Feeds

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
WoolyTech
August 30, 2022

Great app for creating feeds in MC! With the invaluable help of the Support Team, I was able to customize the multilingual and multi-country feeds. Thanks Helen and David for the great support!
Emanuele

Greek Flavours
Greece
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 30, 2022

la usiamo per gestire i nostri feed multilingua, è veramente versatile e si può personalizzare in maniera praticamente illimitata. ho avuto un problema di configurazione su un metafield e il supporto mi ha seguito in due minuti per risolvere tutto brillantemente. veramente consigliata

Officina Profumo-Farmaceutica di Santa Maria Novella
Italy
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 23, 2022

Helpful support and very responsive would recommend for anyone looking for multiple feeds from multiple GMC accounts

ezgame.dk
Denmark
Time spent using app: 8 days
August 19, 2022

I used this app so I can connect more than one Google Ads account to my Merchant Center for multi-lingual purposes. Works great and Helen from support team has been extremely helpful. Great experience so far.

Kido Bebe
Time spent using app: 22 days
August 11, 2022

This app is the only app that is working for us to connect our Shopify store with Bol.com. We had some small difficulties in the beginning, but after we contacted the customer service, everything was set up and 100% working the next day. Great service and extremely fast in finding solutions!

Empyrea.NL