Multiple Google Shopping Feeds

Google Shopping, Facebook, Bol.com, Klaviyo, Pinterest, Bing

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Terra Zero Store

Location Spain

The app is super functional if you need to upload different language feeds to Google, Facebook, etc. In our case, it is perfect to upload feeds in other languages, generated by Langify to Merchant Center and Facebook. On top of that, the WoolyTech Team is very helpful and fast, so if you have questions on how to customize small things from your feed they'll be able to provide you the right solution. 5 deserved stars.

Manubric

I needed to create multiple feeds for a store and this app allowed me to accomplish this with minimal hassle. Also, their support team was amazing! They answered all of my questions quickly and were extremely helpful!

3345thehague

Location Netherlands

When a pretty particular request of a 'missing' feature is implemented the very next day... ;) Very fast customer support

Sofia Valdelli

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is a really good app for producing and syncing your Google Shopping feeds with the Google's Merchant Center. There is a slight learning curve if you need specific filtering and/or customization for your feed. However, overall this is a really good app that makes it very easy to create shopping feeds.

Bakaliko.store

Location Netherlands

Most apps in the Shopify Marketplace that have to do with Google Shopping Feeds are incomplete. They will either not support the content API or not support translations or not support local inventory ads etc. This App HAS IT ALL! The UI is stable, clean fully featured and the team behind it is fast, dedicated. Highly Recommended A+

Jabo GbR

Location Germany

Gute App! Volle Empfehlung und guter Support. Eine gute alternative zu Data Feed Watch, obwohl DFW noch umfangreicher ist, kann diese App fast das gleiche.

WOW Watches store

Location Slovakia

Really usefull app. 5 stars because of the app and the support. Great and fast communication. Recommended for everyone.
Thank you!

pocoro

Location Japan

I'm happy with the features of this app.
I have been asking many questions to use the app comfortably. However, the staff will solve my problem seriously.
Taylor Thank you always.

Highwater Filters

So far it's working well. My Google Merchant account was suspended for months and I tried hiring "experts" and others to fix it. I had numerous Google agents also work with me to fix it. But my account kept getting suspended due to inaccurate shipping and tax values. I finally found a discussion board that suggested this app. I installed it and with help from tech support, I was able to get my account back in good standing. After a few weeks, I am cautiously optimistic that my issues with my product feed are solved. Thanks, wooly tech and specifically Helen for the support. I am pleased so far with the results.

Quicktest

Multiple Google Shopping Feeds is a reliable and versatile app that provides everything I need to run my online marketing platforms. It is also easy to use and the technical support is excellent. Whatever your requirements, I recommend you try it before making a final decision.