Multiple Google Shopping Feeds

Multiple Google Shopping Feeds

by WoolyTech

Google Shopping, Facebook, Bol.com, Klaviyo, Pinterest, Bing

Razzori

This app is the holy grail for people who want advertise their translated website to Google etc... It took the translation automatically from my website and generated the feeds while importing all the settings from your store. It's all you need if you're looking to advertise in multiple languages/currencies. Interface is also very intuitive.

Case Warehouse

This app is fantastic, and the support is also very good and helpful. It has full currency and multi language features which other app do not have. We are moving from another app which has over 1500 reviews, but it does not have all the newest features such as multi currency or dynamic product labels. I have done a lot of testing, this is the app you need. Forget the rest.

Otisopse

I'm just starting to use the app. I enjoy it and the customer service is excellent. I recommend it, it's a great tool

Verlein

I just set this app up. Works pretty smoothly, does everything it says efficiently. Customer service is top notch, got quick response even after hours. My one negative comment would be that it gets expensive very quickly: each language is one feed. In my case I am selling in five languages, which means I'd be paying $26/month, or $312/year. Given my product catalog doesn't change much month to month that's a bit of a big number to swallow and I may be able to just manage this manually. If you have a frequently changing product catalog it may be worth it though. I'll still give it five stars because cost is relative, and the app and service is great.

October 30, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. Setting up the right tariff for all the stores with different sizes and shapes is probably the most challenging task. I can see that your shop have a fairly small portfolio, but since the number of feeds are language bound (technically we cannot have a feed with different language version of the same products on it), you will need at least as many feeds as the number of languages you want to advertise in.
In return I believe that having ads in local languages will engage much better with international customers and it will justify the additional cost for the extra feeds.
Kind Regards,

Updated Nov 3, 2020:

Since your store present a different use case to us, we decided to look closer for improvement. You have a fairly small number of products, but need to create multiple feeds - and it's fair enough.
The pricing of the plans was not built for such a use case and it got expensive quickly when you want to create multiple feeds.
We decided to update the pricing, so now it will price also based on the total feed products (number of products X number of feeds) if that price is lower.
Therefore the lowest priced plan that you need is now the $5.95/month. And because your number of products is small, it will stay the same even when you want to create tens of feeds.
Thank you for the opportunity to improve, and happy feeding!

RadixShoes

great app who want to sell in multi countries. Also, the customer service perfect they helped me for every single thing.

Basply

Superior compared to the original Google Shopify app. More rules, more settings, more options. Recommended!

Balzac Paris

Great app ! Really helpful to have a clean feed for Google or Facebook. The customer service is amazing and helped me to set up my feed with clear explanations. The app is intuitive and easy to use. I recommend !

McAlister Textiles

Amazing app if you want to generate a multi-country feed for a separate domain. Also, the support team is very friendly and helpful

The Deal Alley

Great app, supports multiple feeds, multiple currencies. Compatible with bing, google and facebook. Very helpful team too

Shirtpot

Absolutely fantastic app, customer service went above and beyond to help me setup correctly and now combined with a store language translator app have multiple google shopping feeds setup for different countries. Highly recommend

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12