Multifeeds for Google Shopping

Multifeeds for Google Shopping

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
May 9, 2022

the feature is very good, easy to use, and what amazes me the most is the efficient customer support.

Cozymatic
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 9, 2022

We wanted to create and synchronize feeds made in Japanese, though the original product name was all in English. Multiple Google Shopping Feeds worked perfectly with the third-party translation app (Langify) and so my client was happy to see Japanese products for the Japanese market. Thank you so much!

Rhythm Japan
Japan
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 8, 2022

Just install and use it, i hadly wrote review, this apps did help my business with google shopping ad

Jade-collector.com
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 8, 2022

The team helped to resolve a problem that Shopify nor Google support couldn't resolve for months. Amazing app, complex but still easy to use and 5-star support. Highly recommended.

Life Apparel Co
Time spent using app: 4 days
May 6, 2022

Really great app. Super intuitive to use. I did have one issue related to my GTINs since my product is a digital/custom product but support was immediate via chat and I was able to get everything fixed right away. Would recommend!

The Luxe Lens
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
May 5, 2022

Great app, easy to use.
Excellent customer support, they responded immediately when I need their help!

Senthor-Sensor
China
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 29, 2022

We just started using the app, but it seems very easy to use and very usefull, because have an integration with Global E.

enibbana.com
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 8 days
April 27, 2022

We had some trouble finding a solution to incorrect prices in the feed, but Taylor from Multiple Google Shopping feeds really helped us well. He communicated fast en was very helpful. Thank you very much for that!

Robotmaaier
Belgium
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 27, 2022

This app deserves more attention!!! It's super useful and helps me to manage my google product feed in a super-easy way!!! The customer service is super, and they even sent an email to teach me how to fix some setup issues before I even asked. Recommended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carsha Global Trading
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 year
April 26, 2022

app meets our needs and has super helpful support. we use it both for google and facebook, for various languages.

Sugar Only