Multiple Google Shopping Feeds

Multiple Google Shopping Feeds

by WoolyTech

Google Shopping, Facebook, Bol.com, Klaviyo, Pinterest, Bing

giftpodhub

Good app, good support. Very responsive, will deal with issues quickly and even implement new features if it's necessary.

I AM Stunning

Great App, everything is working and for me also easy to understand. If you want to advertise in multiple countries with Google Shopping then this app is a must have. They provide an amazing support even weekends they are answering on tickets and in chat. I am a Google Ads Manager and can tell you this app is really good in what it is made for!

Mashii

We needed an up with multiple language/country support to create feeds the sync with Google Merchant Center. This app is fantastic and the feeds are working very nice with GMC as we are seeing nice conversion rates. Support team is also fantastic. I highly recommend this app!

Jeune Premier

Great app, great support. Very responsive, will deal with issues quickly and even implement new features quickly.

TREKOLOGY

Super powerful tools for multiple feeds (especially Google Shopping)!
100/100 score for their customer service

MagSafe Power

Life changer!!! This enables you to sell international works great together with Weglot translation app!

Conguitos

The most powerful Feeds APP available on Shopify. Ideal for Multilanguage Shopify. Thanks to them, we work the feeds of all our tools (Facebook, Google and Klaviyo) from a single APP. Unbeatable support team, they have helped us with all the integration doubts.

FinestBazaarAU

Excellent. David is really responsive and this is hands down the best app which gives you the most control over your google ads. We've installed it on around 10 stores so far and counting!

I Love Kittys

App developer provided outstanding support. From arranging a call back after initial email discussions, and providing a a walk through on app, answering some GMC config questions. I couldn't ask for more. Not to mention with complete clarity, patience, and total product knowledge with best practices with shopping ads and user experience as well. I highly recommend using this app without any 2nd thoughts.

AmoreTerra shop

La soluzione che ha risolto la gestione feed dati, supporto sempre disponibile, cosa dire di più "super"and "excellent".