Multiple Google Shopping Feeds

Multiple Google Shopping Feeds

by WoolyTech

Google Shopping, Facebook, Bol.com, Klaviyo, Pinterest, Bing

AHO.BIO GmbH

Great support! Best app I found so far. A lot of different options! I use it for BING Feed and for Affiliate XML Feeds. It works with several languages and I can copy feeds etc etc. So far it had everything I needed ;)

OneBioShop

Very present and effective assistance and support always online. Thank you so much for helping my company.

Famme

Ver good customer service and the multiple feed works seamlessly. At the moment we have set up 3 feeds.

GIANNOPOULOS.GR

We installed this App recently. The app its straight forward and easy to use. Support stands out, with fast, smart and very efficient support from David.
That alone is worth trying this app! Support is 100%

Tuchuzy

Such a good app, I would recommend for anyone who needs two feeds. The customer service team are super helpful and reply promptly.

FinestbazaarFrance

100% the best feeds app for marketing channels such as google and more. Also their support is second to none! We're now downloading this onto 50-60 stores and are confident in its ability to do what we require

Digital-Motorsports.com

First class support from these guys. I have used A LOT of different apps and these guys are in the top 2%. Couldn't recommend highly enough!

AnodeFactory

Awesome support, fast!!!!!! Love the simplicity and features, will definitely recommend this to others.

ulsto2

Hey David, thank you so much again for implementing the refresh feed button! We requested the button for refreshing feeds and David the plugin developer provided a very nice solution in only 24 hours :) Very very good support experience, really! Thanks again!

Reshoevn8r

Works as expected for our google feeds. The support response times and skill is great which is something lacking in a lot of the apps here! Great job!