Multiple Google Shopping Feeds

Google Shopping, Facebook, Bol.com, Klaviyo, Pinterest, Bing

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Boujee People

I was recommend this app from a google expect and it works very well. It lets me run many different feeds for different googles around the world and customer support is very helpful providing me with a video as a walk through guide.

Paninisport.no

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 13 hours

After testing several tools for connecting product feeds to google merchant center and facebook, and general feed generation I have landed on this gem! Intuitive interface and exceptional customer service (chat). This app just does the job real good! Thanks Taylor :)

Koalababycare

Location Italy

Great App! At first it may seem a bit complicated, but with the help of Taylor it was easy to complete the set up. Highly recommended!

Shop with Nicole

I use this app to help grow my business and customer support has been able to help with any questions.

Airton Europe

Location France

Great Application. Very simple to use and setup. A must when you need to sell abroad with different product feeds. And a reactive and very helpful support.

Gallery Walls Made Easy

After much research I decided to download this app & give it a try to help with my product feeds to Google, Facebook, IG & Pinterest. Given that I'm new to setting up feeds it was a little confusing at first, but their support was super helpful- they'd even send quick screenshot videos to help show me how I should do something which made things way easier! In addition, I was having a severe amount of trouble with getting approved for the free enhanced listings with Google because my products are custom and therefore do not have a GTIN associated with them. I was at the point where I was going to give up on this being a sales channel I could utilize, as Google wasn't responsive to my help requests at all. BUT, huge shout out to Taylor Ha in support, who didn't give up and worked away at it until he got it figured out! My products have been approved and showing up for a few weeks now, I can't thank him enough!

Parine

Perfect app, amazing support. They solved all the challenges that I had within minutes, hours maximum. Totally recommending!

NAnimerica

The team was super helpful and responsive to any questions and it solved my store's needs of having multiple shopping feeds and currencies

Cartouches Certifiées - Certified Cartridges

Time spent using app About 2 months

Nice app, good support. Works like a charm with Google Merchant Center by API or TSV file. I do everything bilingual integrated with Langify and with different currencies using the same rounding rule I use on Shopify. Highly recommended

Jerseys Navideños

Location Spain
Time spent using app 1 day

Todo bien por ahora. Nos falta crear varios feeds, pero hemos creado el básico de Google Merchant y todo perfecto.