MultiVariants ‑ Bulk Order

MultiVariants ‑ Bulk Order

by EFOLI, LLC

Bulk order for multiple variants quantity with min/max limit

「ADIRKO」スマホケース問屋・卸し・仕入れ専門サイト!

Customer service was very patient.
It makes Shopify more suitable for wholesale business.
I recommend it to people who want to be a wholesale stores.

July 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. Glad to know that you liked our customer service and the app helps your wholesale business. Best wishes for your business.

Rioco

The support staff are very patient, the function is very good, it is the first choice of wholesale stores.

July 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your review.
Glad to know that our support staff helped you to achieve your requirements and you liked the app functionalities.
Thanks again for recommending MultiVariants for other wholesale stores.

Shop Lelis

The good app. Resolve my problem. Thank you! THe support is excellent too. I was searching for this app some this for long time... Finally i find!

Aussie Brush Club

This app is fantastic - not only through the utility of it but the support staff behind it are second to none. I tried rectifying issues with my store through all available avenues, like 'fiverr' and the Shopify resources but nothing worked.
The support staff for this app were extremely helpful and went above and beyond to simplify the task and fix everything.
Answering pretty much immediately and integrating everything perfectly.
Hard to find this kind of help with anything, cannot recommend them enough!!

July 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your glowing review. Glad to know our app solves your business problem and our support team helps to achieve what you are looking for. Thank you again for recommending MultiVariants - Bulk Order app.

VPPStore

We just installed the app and it seems to work great. It makes a much-improved order process for our customers and the customer service has been great on the questions we have had.

July 3, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are truly glad to know that by using our app, your order process has been improved and you found our customer service is great.

Unlimited Beverage Limited Company

Great customer service and help with customizing the app features! Lots of flexibility and fast response times!

kreddybrands

Hi Multivariant Team, thank you for your support. yesterday i raise two issues, immediately team responding and resolve the issues, thank you for your wonderful support.

June 23, 2021

Thank you for your wonderful review. Glad to help you on time to resolve the issue you were facing.

Wildcraft Brewery

Really liking this app, its doine exactly what I needed and the support has been superb! I would deifinately recommend

June 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. Glad to know it solves your business needs and you liked our support. Once again thanks for recommending MultiVariatns.

好好生活Goodgoodlife

good apps,the support team help me a lot. good apps,the support team help me a lot.good apps,the support team help me a lot.good apps,the support team help me a lot.

June 8, 2021

Thank you so much for providing your valuable review. Glad to know our support helps.

Eliminowaste

Brilliant app. I found it hard to merge the code but support was fantastic with their help and completed the code for me! Excellent job.

June 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. Glad to know you found our support helpful. Best wishes for your business for selling with our interval quantity features.

Previous 1 3 4