MultiVariants ‑ Bulk Order

MultiVariants ‑ Bulk Order

by EFOLI, LLC

Bulk order for multiple variants quantity with min/max limit

Milwaukee Shop

Did what I needed this APP to do, the best part is the developer is very responsive. Support is available 24/7 even on weekends.

Wear & Tear LTD

I used this app to help me create variants with their own prices. I needed some additional code to enable different quantities per variant, but the app is pretty comprehensive. The technical support is very good, I have been able to learn a lot of things from their screenshots; and they've been able to help with a few things I cannot do as well. My only criticism is the app is quite complicated to use and could really do with simplifying; so you need to either learn by trial and error or technical support for some of the advanced stuff. However; after installing and de-installing around 8 different apps; this is pretty much the only one I have found for a proper ecommerce site that requires customization/variants/add-ons. I'm also very grateful for the technical support I've received to ease the transition.

The Bird Watching HQ eStore

We used this app to provide minimum quantity information on some of our products, and received great service on app integration. I highly recommend MultiVariants for quantity information & controls.

The Confectionary

I recently downloaded the free version of the app and setup was seamless! It worked immediately and I was very pleased with my results. Specifically, the app helped provide my customers with a quicker way to add items to their shopping cart. With some products I have multiple variants and I was losing sales due to the cumbersome ordering process. Now my customers can add to their cart quickly. Most of my sales come from phone users and the phone display is gorgeous! SO EASY! I emailed the developer with some questions about upgrading and I'm already excited about what the the new upgrade will allow me to do. They responded very quickly and I was very grateful for the help. They were professional and friendly throughout. I cannot recommend this app enough. Thank you, MultiVariants! You took my online store to the next level!

Individual Socks

All my products have many variants and customers have to buy at least 2 variants of same product. big issue.. But when I saw Multivariant I understood it would have been the most useful thing for my site. I was so excited that i bought immediately the professional plan (9.99$/month) and after a month I'm using it I can assure it is one of the best app on Shopify store! I also asked their support to add the code and speed up the loading of the products and they took care of everything in less then 1 hour. I'm really impressed with the quality of the product and the customer service. SUPER APP!!!

Soxplay

I'm using this App and I can assure is FANTASTIC! very helpful to make customer journey super easy. I also ask support to change the color of a button and speed up the loading of the products and they help me in few hours solving my problem. Great product and Great customer support!

hydra Wholesale

Great app! We're using it to bundle case packs and it's made our lives infinitely easier. Thanks MultiVariants!

No Dogz Allowed

Fantastic App! Does everything you see very well. Their customer support is beyond great. They have always responded within an hour and are very quick and thorough. Has helped my store immensely!

Pescuezo

Es una app muy util cuando necesitas generar ordenes conjuntas, y muy versátil, permite editar casi todo, pero realmente lo mejor es el servicio, me han ayudado con respuestas casi inmediatas de menos de 12 horas han solucionado en varias ocasiones mis dudas.

mascherine.it

Great plugin and great experience with the customer service. Strongly recommended for anyone looking for a strong and declinable variant management.

February 7, 2021

Thank you so much for such wonderful feedback. We are truly glad to know that MultiVariants - Bulk Order succeeded in fulfilling the requirements of your business. We are also glad to know that you found our customer service helpful. Thank you for recommending the app to other merchants. We wish you all the best with your business.

Previous 1 3