MultiVariants ‑ Bulk Order

Mix and match multiple variants with max/minimum order limits

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Vitamina Jota

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 16 hours

Muy buena. La ayuda del chat para configurar es perfecta. Pronto la estaré usando y actualizo la reseña hasta ahora todo perfecto.

Kiyamel

Time spent using app About 1 hour

perfect experience . it is greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

SmartVarm°

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 23 hours

I use this app and the support is nothing less but outstanding. Fast, helpfull and kind. They helped me with my needs and I can warmly recommend using this app.

September 28, 2022

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and recommendation for MultiVariants. Words like these always inspire us.
We are glad to hear that our support team fulfilled all your requirements in a short time. Do not hesitate to reach us for any of your further assistance. Thank you again and may your business prosper in the years to come!

STACK-CUP™

The app has helped us to show different MOQs and inventory breakdowns for our wholesale products. The MultiVariant team was very helpful in getting this set up on the site and answered all of our questions during our chat session. Thanks!

Region 13 Products

Time spent using app 1 day

The app is a little overwhelming. I'm not really sure how to use it, but the support staff is SO helpful. They took a lot of time to help me figure out an issue I was having!

Sharpo Products

Great support. Editing the theme can be challenging. Everytime you make an edit and save, it closes the window and you have to reopen and find the handle again. And there are a long list of handles for the customization. Would be nice to have a preview of what your editing since there are so many, not sure what your changing until you save and and check live.

CCPC Department Store

Alvin was great! He helped me to ensure the variants selection lists were placed exactly where I wanted them -- on the righthand side of the product pictures. He fixed it in 2 minutes!! Good support timing.

September 19, 2022

Thank you for your review.
We are happy to hear that you can now display all your product variants at your preferred position on the product page. We have a dedicated 24/7 tech support team ready to promptly respond to any of your queries. Do not hesitate to reach our support team for any further adjustments.
Thank you again for taking the time to provide us with your amazing feedback.

Wedgewood Golf

Very helpful support! We received a response to our question within their chat immediately and had a fix within minutes!

Belgravia Apparel | Sports AU

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

I installed this app to allow my customers to purchase multiple variants in bulk. The app has been great so far and the support team were there to guide me and assist me in achiving exactly what I wanted. Would recommend!

September 15, 2022

Thank you so much for your review.
We are glad to hear that you can now allow your customers to purchase multiple variants in bulk. Your words are an inspiration for us to work more enthusiastically and provide the best possible support. We will be happy if you reach our 24/7 support team with any further queries.
Thank you again for your recommendation.

Koss Creative

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Awesome app! Keep up the great work! We use this on multiple sites and the support is super good. They were able to fix my problem in 10 minutes.

September 9, 2022

We appreciate your feedback about MultiVariants. We are delighted to hear that our support team swiftly responded and did the required adjustments. We value our customers' time. We have a dedicated team to support our valuable customers with any kind of adjustments. Thank you again and
have a wonderful business ahead.