MultiVariants ‑ Bulk Order

Mix and match multiple variants with max/minimum order limits

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Frontier Wholesale Outlet

Their customer service is very strong, the reply is very fast and professional, and the problem I encountered has been solved satisfactorily. They really did a very very good job!

nobrand

Nice app, excellent support ;-) I tried a few app and MultiVariants ‑ Bulk Order was the best option.

Donas Americanas México

Great Mix and Match solution to creat custom products. I am very happy with this solutions. Five stars no doubt

True~Link™

My product comes in packs of 10 but wanted it priced in each so I needed a way to do that and tried out MultiVariants and it worked like I wanted it to but there was loopholes in the cart that allowed customers to reduce their cart by none increments of 10. I contacted MultiVariants and they were able to fix the issue and had great customer service.

Smokey Mountain Herbal Snuff & Pouches

We looked extensively for an app to do what we needed. After looking at several different apps, we came across MultiVariants and it did exactly what we wanted. Setup was quick and easy, integration was smooth and the tech support was phenomenal. They even fixed something in our theme that had nothing to do with their app. If you are looking for an app to select multiple variants (among other things) then I would suggest you give MulitVariants serious consideration.

Vegablum KG

First I was looking for a bundle app, but no app was really helpful. So now I am using this app, bundle all together as variants and it works even better that way for our requirements.
Support is also very quick and helpful!

DarkArts Splicing

I needed an app like this to navigate around quantity issues on my theme, It looked like it was a perfect fit, however it did not work as I wanted with another app, I reached out to the team and they fixed everything whilst I slept, woke up to my site being exactly how I wanted, full of love fore these guys, answered each of my messages pretty much instantly, fixed my site, even answered my brain fart question without laughing at me, 5* and two thumbs up from me.

eryone3d

Nice APP, easy to use and good support! Highly recommend!
I found this App on Shopify all store, this have many good reviews from true customer,when i tried to use.actually is nice!

Laceys Hair and Beauty

This app is great for anyone looking to implement bulk order abilities on their store. The Bulk Order team is very responsive and willing to help with all questions.

January 13, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a kind message.
Glad to know that MultiVariants meets your business requirements for bulk order ability. We made every effort to deliver quality support on time. Thank you again for your kind words and for recommending the app to others!

Northeast Fasteners

The app is excellent! The only thing better is the support team that helped me a lot, always with attention and patience. I highly recommend this app.

January 13, 2022

We would like to thank you for your nice words and appreciate that you sharing them with us. We work extremely hard to keep our clients satisfied and study constantly to assure that we can support you in the best possible way. We are delighted that you like our app MultiVariants as well as the service. Thank you once again, and we'll be there if you need us again.