MultiVariants ‑ Bulk Order

Bulk order for multiple variants quantity with min/max limit

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

HAVI

MultiVariants ‑ Bulk Order very helpful to us .Support is very kind and nice guy .Nice app .good app

February 7, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy that MultiVariants ‑ Bulk Order proved helpful to your business. We are also happy to know you liked our customer support as well. Wish you all the best...

Bumi Philippines

This app has a very helpful and efficient support. I highly recommend this app and their services. I give them a 5 star rating

Hankook Motorsports

Out of the box it did what we needed to do but it needed some design tweaking. Their customer service staff got back to me right away and handled the items for me. Great job.

January 13, 2021

Thank you so much for proving your feedback about the MultiVariants - bulk order app. Glad to know it solves your business needs and our support team was able to help you in a quick time.
Wishing a great success ahead for your business.

Uprising Seeds

Just what I needed and support was great. Ability to customize look with settings and added css. It would be nice to be able to remove the "Out of Stock" image and use text instead.

Eco Flower Fairies

The app is exactly what I needed for my store, where each product has several variants. It makes it so easy now to see all variants at the same time and their inventory quantities. It looks great and it works perfectly. I was surprised how easy it was to install it, very fast, I had it running in a couple of minutes. Love it, thank you EFOLI!

January 1, 2021

Thank you so much for proving your glorious feedback about the MultiVariants - bulk order app. Glad to know you found the app useful for your business.
We tried to make the installation and app configuration process easy and we are beyond happy to know that it works as you expected. Wishing a great success ahead for your business.

flap.a showroom

100% satisfied !!! excellent customer service and they are very fast. Highly recommend to others :)

December 17, 2020

Thank you so much for proving your feedback. Glad to know you found our support is fast and were able to satisfy your business needs. Thanks for recommending MultiVariants - bulk order app for other merchants.

TryaDDunkin.com

Very impressed with the app and the level of service that was provided. They were very responsive in helping me customize it to fit my needs. Went above and beyond to not only fix things on my store but show me what to do in many cases, which was great. I am no programmer, but they helped me understand more about what affects what. I would highly recommend working with this app and developer. My store experience is so much better now with the customer being able to stay on one page and order 70 variants all at the same time.

December 9, 2020

Thank you so much for proving your glorious feedback for the MultiVariants - bulk order app. Glad to know you found our suggestions are valuable and our support team helps you to provide customized services to meet your business needs. We are beyond happy to know that MultiVariants helps to improve your customer experiences by allowing them to order a bulk number of variants at the same time.
Wishing you a great success ahead.

Raw Hair Wholesaler

The app does what I need it to do. The team is very thorough and helped me find a solution to my problem. Thank you so much!

November 2, 2020

Thank you so much for proving your feedback. Glad to know you found MultiVariants - Bulk Order app works for your business. We are glad to help you with integration wtih PageFly. We hope you will enjoy MultiVariants for your business.

Strassara

The app itself works very well, it is really practical although some other small features would benefit the app very much. But they told me that later these features will be included in the paid plans. But the concept itself is very good and practical. Customer service is outstanding, very fast & very helpful.

November 2, 2020

Thank you so much for proving your feedback. Glad to know you found our customer service is outstanding. Our team is alwasy working to add new features based on merchants' requirements like you. We hope you will enjoy MultiVariants for your business.

newsilverd

I come to know about the app and installed it in my application which partially completed with my requirement initially. But, when I requested the support team to fulfil my next requirement. Then, team has helped me without any hesitation and with full of willingness. Thank you guys. You are really awesome. You are doing great job.