MultiVariants ‑ Bulk Order

MultiVariants ‑ Bulk Order

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
July 1, 2021

We just installed the app and it seems to work great. It makes a much-improved order process for our customers and the customer service has been great on the questions we have had.

VPPStore
Time spent using app: 3 days
EFOLI, LLC replied July 3, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are truly glad to know that by using our app, your order process has been improved and you found our customer service is great.

June 24, 2021

Great customer service and help with customizing the app features! Lots of flexibility and fast response times!

Unlimited Beverage Limited Company
Vietnam
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 23, 2021

Hi Multivariant Team, thank you for your support. yesterday i raise two issues, immediately team responding and resolve the issues, thank you for your wonderful support.

kreddybrands
India
Time spent using app: 2 months
EFOLI, LLC replied June 23, 2021

Thank you for your wonderful review. Glad to help you on time to resolve the issue you were facing.

June 18, 2021

Really liking this app, its doine exactly what I needed and the support has been superb! I would deifinately recommend

Wildcraft Brewery
Time spent using app: 4 months
EFOLI, LLC replied June 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. Glad to know it solves your business needs and you liked our support. Once again thanks for recommending MultiVariatns.

Edited June 6, 2021

Brilliant app. I found it hard to merge the code but support was fantastic with their help and completed the code for me! Excellent job.

Eliminowaste
Ireland
Time spent using app: About 2 months
EFOLI, LLC replied June 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. Glad to know you found our support helpful. Best wishes for your business for selling with our interval quantity features.

Edited October 9, 2021

As i needed a minimum order qty based on variety of variants that i have, this app solved my problem easily. What i like about it is the ease of use and also the ability to style it to my liking. The support is also fabulous that quickly solved any problems i have quickly. If you need a function like mine, you won't regret with this! Update : I just had immediate Support from Emilia! She was fantastic and patient! It had some conflict with the template but she managed to solve it for me quickly and promptly! Good job !

howihome
Singapore
Time spent using app: 7 months
EFOLI, LLC replied May 29, 2021

Thank you for providing your valuable review regarding our app. We are glad to know that MultiVariants solved your business problem where you need to set minimum order quantity based on variants. Also, we are pleased to know that our support was able to help you in a quick time. Looking forward to a long-term business partnership with the best-in-class support.

May 24, 2021

Really helpful customer service! and timely. The app really helped me achieve what i needed for my website.

Earth Kandee
Time spent using app: About 2 months
EFOLI, LLC replied May 25, 2021

Thank you for reviewing MultiVariants. Glad to know you found our customer service helpful and on time and our app helped you to set minimum quantity restrictions for your variants. Looking to see your business thrive.

May 10, 2021

Great app, took seconds to install, well thought out and works great for enabling us to sell in increments (bundles). Super fast support, and he even created examples for us in our own storefront for us to follow.

Wholesale Swag Brewery
Time spent using app: 3 days
EFOLI, LLC replied May 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Glad to know it helps your business to sell in a different bundle/incremental quantity. It's our pleasure to provide you super fast support.

April 24, 2021

5 stars App.Very Good .Fast load,And Very good after-sales service, send emails with questions, get answers quickly and help me solve the problem.

deemama
Thailand
Time spent using app: 9 months
EFOLI, LLC replied April 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful words. It's our pleasure to provide your required support quickly.

April 11, 2021

Did what I needed this APP to do, the best part is the developer is very responsive. Support is available 24/7 even on weekends.

Milwaukee Shop