MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
4.3
Edited December 21, 2018

I started using this app when I realized the people behind it were the same I was already getting clothing from for my boutique. It's good clothing, great prices, and they are really starting to stay on top of and add in a bit more 'trendy' styles each week (they sell out super fast) but it's mostly basics. Great to add variety to your shop for sure and not carry extra stock!

Eveland Boutique
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 19, 2018

I use this app for my clothing store. I love the great selection of items I'm able to use for my store.

Pixie Posh Apparel
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited December 13, 2018

Today is the 13th of December, andf the first day I will use this app. I will follow up in a few days. So far, the responses from CC have been quick. I'll let you know but I am thinking this is going to be a great opportunity.
Perry
brooklynhip.com

Brooklyn Hip Shop
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 8, 2018

The App is a breeze to install. I ordered their optional store management service which I discovered is a bargain compared to offers from other developers. With that option they download all their inventory to your store for you. They also load the daily stock updates. The store looks great!

I destroyed the store while trying to switch to a supplier with more inventory. I was able to clean the mess on my own but the website showed only the empty template. The store had to be recreated by them. They first asked for a discounted fee then did it as a rush job free of charge. It was up and running the next day. Contact was good, quick and to the point. I am very satisfied.

Designer Fashion Store
Edited December 6, 2018

UPDATE : I am Super Pleased with the App. They have made adjustments to the app just on my suggestion. The Plus Size Selection has been updated frequently and I am happy with the new additions. I have had other apps that I had major issues with and could never get them resolved. Thank you Sooo much Edmond and CCFashion! I know I have been a little demanding and you have been amazing with customer service and making changes. I would totally recommend this app to anyone!!! VERY, VERY PLEASED!!! :)

FYI: If you're thinking of using CCFASHION ONLY in your Boutique or shop you may be disappointed because this App caters to a calliope of diverse tastes. At first I was disappointed that I could only add a few pieces because everything didn't fit my customer focus but I've been able to add a bit each month and it does add up! The prices are more than fair. I have shopped around, I have bought wholesale and I have seen the competitors sites. You can add these items and still make a fair profit. If you can't just buy wholesale outright to save that money, this is a great alternative! I use it more as a supplement to my other items and apps. I think it is well worth the price!

VaLlarey's Drobe
September 11, 2018

I love CCFashion App, for me is the best App here on shopify to sell Drop ship products . The customer service Team is very friendly and they send products very fast to customers. They also have great deals on shipping rates. We just need a little more discounts on the products. I also recommend to please Add some men's products asap. CCfashion is focused on women's cloths and we need for males too. But anyways thanks for the great service. I do recommend your App.

OCEANO CLOTHING
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 24, 2018

I totally love ccfashion. I signed up as a free user a while ago, and uninstalled this app., thinking something else might be better, and I wanted to give other apps. a try. Well I did try and now I am back. The reason I came back to CCfashion was the simple fact that, I feel like CCFashion cares about doing business with each of us. They provide as much as they can to make things easier. I have not been able to find anything like this out there. The thing about being with CCfashion I feel and believe is the honesty in this company.

Clothes Together
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 2, 2018

Fabulous Dropship app to run a dropship business! Very Friendly, Quick Response, Good Quantity of stock constantly available – Everything Amazing!!!...

Womenfashionz
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 28, 2018

I've had a great experience with My online fashion store app. They have helped me more then they know, and so professional. I would recommend them to anyone, i'm satisfied. I give them five stars.

Deju Vinded Fashions
July 1, 2018

Thank you CCwholesaleclothing.com for building this beautiful website for me i love the products it came with and i can add my own perfect. Everything is perfect once again thank you.

Reidsboutiques