MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
4.3
August 29, 2022

Love it!!! Great Boutique Clothing and Jewelry and more! Thank so much you. Five Stars. Prices are Great.

sunrise-pink-cactus-boutique
Time spent using app: 3 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied August 30, 2022

Thank you very much for your time and for the review, we appreciate it!

August 17, 2022

I currently use this app for my online store it works very well. Has a great selection. Items are reasonably priced. I have not had any issues so far.

Toffee 101
Time spent using app: 2 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied August 22, 2022

Thank you for the feedback and review, we appreciate it!

August 15, 2022

I use this App to upload inventory to my store. It's quick and easy to use! I also like that they offer free marketing material you can use.

Boutique Fashionistah
Time spent using app: About 2 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied August 15, 2022

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it!

August 1, 2022

This app and the services they provide are excellent definitely worth the money and time thank you so much for providing this service

Davinitysbeautyaffair
Time spent using app: 3 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied August 2, 2022

Thank you for your review and for your business, we appreciate it!

July 3, 2022

Tremendous Services and accountability, I'm very pleased with the services I received, and the website built for my business Thanks Again So Kindly
Richard Pardue

BOSSLADY FOREVER FASHIONS
Time spent using app: 7 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied July 4, 2022

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it!

June 29, 2022

This amazing app to have especially getting established. My store grow from online to brick and mortar within a year and very happy . I only wish I had at the beginning because they help build customers. But I totally will not change my experience in the world, because it was hard work and few mishaps along the way, which began my journey. I want to say thank you to My online fashion store. Hopefully I be able experience more collaboration in near future and visiting the store .

Y on LYFE FASHIONS
Time spent using app: About 1 year
ccwholesaleclothing replied June 30, 2022

Thank you very much for the review, we are very happy we could be small part of your success, wishing you lots of more success in the future!

June 1, 2022

I have used this app for a year now. It works really great. Lots of items to choose and good quality. Prices are also good. Very satisfied with this company

My Gift Fashions
Time spent using app: 12 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied June 2, 2022

Thank you for your review and for being a customer for a year, we appreciate it!

May 17, 2022

I have used this app for the past few months now and it is very user friendly. There are tons of options to choose from and the price point is great! They are great about shipping and the customer service is responsive and excellent.

Ollie & Kay Boutique
Time spent using app: 11 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied May 18, 2022

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it!

May 13, 2022

This app is very user friendly. Everything is readily available at you fingertips. Their array of options is very impressive. I so love their turnaround time from order to shipping.

FZwear
Time spent using app: About 1 month
ccwholesaleclothing replied May 14, 2022

Thank you for the order we appreciate it!

May 11, 2022

I really, really love this App! :-) It has made my life so easy! The ease of adding products to my store, and being able to edit prices and tags before I publish is supper convenient. Shipping is fast and the quality of the clothing is great! Would definitely recommend to others!

Westside Shopping Therapy
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
ccwholesaleclothing replied May 13, 2022

Thank you very much for the review, we appreciate your time!