MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

danslefond

Please are these prices en US dollars or Canadian dollars? just trying to use this app an i'm confuse about the price.

February 3, 2020

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it, the prices you see in the APP are in US dollars!

Kordova.co

Excellent level of customer service! Very quick in response and answered all of my questions. Great selection of styles! Consider expanding to mens or more shoes but other then that great!

February 3, 2020

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it!

FashZen Boutique

I use this app to find quality clothing and accessories for my online boutique and I love it! The support team is so helpful and answers every question I have.

January 31, 2020

Thank you so much for the review, we really appreciate it!

Trending Lady

This app is very user friendly and they provide excellent customer support. I recently started using this supplier because of long shipping time with other suppliers. Highly recommended.

January 20, 2020

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!

TechTrend Shop

I have been loading products from other suppliers until I came across My Online Fashion Store. I have spoken to Edmond a few times and he has provided me with online support through their chat portal and the service was always brilliant and friendly. The app works perfectly for moving items from their store into mine. Thank you guys the service has been Superb.

January 16, 2020

Thanks for taking the time and leaving a review, we really appreciate it!

One Inclusive - Cheapest Online Fashion store, supporting good causes from each sale

Excellent and quick customer service. Used to redesign my website (oneinclusive.com) as well as dropshipping their products, they are the best!

January 10, 2020

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your business!

Ethel May Fashions

I used this company to design my website, it was done in a few days, They are the best company I have ever dealt with, and I have dealt with many. The always respond to my e-mail within a few hours if not sooner, any questions I have had have been dealt with straight away, the website is amazing, and I am starting to see the benefits. I would strongly recommend this company to anyone wanting to start a drop shipping business.

December 31, 2019

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it!

Achorros.com

I really love this app the great job from designer team and we loves all your products thanks very much

December 20, 2019

Thanks for taking the time and leaving a review, we really appreciate it!

Stylez by Diva

My online fashion store is the bomb love CCWHOLESALECLOTHING always updating your site you really do not have to do much just promote and I'm learning everyday i would recommend them to everyone who wants to get their business started

December 13, 2019

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your time and feedback!

BoutiqueBianca

Amazing customer service! Had an issue and it was resolved quickly! App also has great selection and trendy clothing and accessories!

December 13, 2019

Thanks for your review we really appreciate it!