MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

USA based Dropshipper – Over 6000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Boho Splendor

I have had such a wonderful experience with CC Wholesale Clothing! I have made a few newbie mistakes with my drop shipping store and they have helped clear each and every one for me! You are in great hands using this online store.

March 28, 2019

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!

SULUNA BOUTIQUE

They have great options for clothing, fast and effective customer service. I’m happy they have a dropshipping program it’s extremley helpful for businesses just starting out.

March 14, 2019

Thanks for your feedback we appreciate it, good luck with your business, we will be here to assist you in any way we possibly can!

mygirlznaturalscosmetics

Love using this app makes it so easy. Love I there clothes. Always with updated merchandise. Thanks

March 14, 2019

Thanks for the positive feedback we really appreciate it!

B a better U

I have to tell you that i have been involved with groups about droppshipping and I keep this one a secret. They have helped me from the very beginning to the little details in between and finished. My site looks Professional so does my instagram. Its worth the money to upgrade to the custom site. And to have tags that go on the clothes is priceless! It looks like your brand. They are the best and I dont want to share. lol I am looking forward to my site being a huge success and helping ccwholesaleclothing add more and more then we all will succeed. Im excited. Thank you for all your help on everything. Now back to posting on Tophatter! Oh sezzle.com offers credit with no interest to help with the orders if that will help. OK I said too much.

March 13, 2019

We just wanted to thank you for the review we received, we really appreciate it. Our business success is heavily dependent on the success of our partners like yourself, any feedback, comment is always welcomed. Thanks again!

AZYRI

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I have test ordered multiple items from this app on multiple occasions and NOTHING fits - the site runs a bit small. I liked the ease of adding items and auto-adding to my site. This is a good site for filler apparel.

March 12, 2019

We appreciate your review and feedback, and are regretful you are not satisfied with the products we offer. One of our main goals is to offer high quality, affordable merchandise to our resellers, we want to offer you merchandise that creates repeat business for your business.
I would like to make a few points regarding our products.

1. We source our items from local manufacturers based out of Los Angeles, CA. The guidelines the manufacturers we work with are geared towards the US market and true to size. If there is a specific manufacturer these issues are happening with, we would definitely take the feedback from our partners and consider the options of continuing offering items from that particular manufacturer. Satisfaction of our partners Is our #1 concern.
2. FREE RETURNS - we are aware of online shopping issues and the fact that not every item purchased will have perfect fit 100% of the time, this is why we offer FREE RETURN service to all of our drop-ship members. If your customer is not happy for any reason they can return the item for FREE.
3. Even with our FREE RETURN offer our return rate is only 2% - so on average out of 100 items shipped only 2-3 items are returned.

Regarding your annual membership, we hope you reconsider and want to stay with us and give us another opportunity but if you don't please contact our team and we will reimburse you for the remaining unused months.

My Fashion & Life

Great app, a lot of inventory, and syncs regularly. For the price you can't beat it and it's a USA supplier with faster shipping than overseas suppliers. Highly recommended for newbies, startups, and intermediate stores.

Khapda Concept

This app and the customer service is just truly amazing. They have a wide variety of products and they accept multiple forms of payments, so you are not forced to use credit card like most of the other suppliers. They also quickly helped me fix the size chart and listing title length. JUST AWESOME!!

ClothesTogether

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have been using this app., off and on for many years and just in the last maybe month decided to finally keep it. I do love this app., and customer service is a 10! I have never really had any issues with MyOnlineFashionStore. This app. has always been my first pick as my product supplier. I recently signed up for the yearly plan and now ONLY use this app., to supply my products. All I can say is that if you want great service, honesty, Made in USA products and ships from USA well this is the app for you! I know it has always been MyOnlineFashion store for me. Thanks Alex and the rest of MyOnlineFashion Store Team!

Tigbul's Variety

I love this app. easy to use, many products to choose from. Makes my store look so much better, faster. Love It!

RostranWear

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great customer service. They helped me get up and running in no time to dropship. Customer service is amazing.