MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

Shopchicchateau

I just created my online boutique as a dropshipper and ran into a problem. I messaged support and the person fixed my issue immediately ! Fast support, good items and easy-to-set-up for small business owners!

October 17, 2020

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it!

You are Beautiful

user friendly, products are good, especially if its USA based. i noticed sometimes stocks are limited.

October 14, 2020

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it!
We are definitely increasing the quantity of the products we carry, as the demand of our merchandise is growing. This is a huge priority for us.

Amadeo

Excellent customer service, what for me is PRICELESS! Also great products with very affordable and fair prices, eary to import.

October 10, 2020

Thanks for your review we really appreciate it!

Savvy Lush

Edmond answered all my questions clear. What a great person and great support. He is doing a Great service!!!

October 8, 2020

Thanks for the feedback and review, we appreciate it!

Sambi Fashions

Edmond has been very helpful through out this process of setting up a website and so respectful, giving clarity on the information about the process. Great service!!!

October 6, 2020

Thank you very much for your review, we appreciate it!

The Urban Sun Boutique

Super easy to add clothes to your site. The customer service is great too, as long as you have a live chat option. If you are just starting out, i would definitely recommend.

September 25, 2020

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it!

Dynamo.Fitness

I like the products in your app. However, I sent you guys some questions but no answer back. I sent my questions again and I hope I will have my answers.

September 22, 2020

Thanks for your feedback we really appreciate it, please double check your spam and junk folders, sometimes our emails may end up in those folders. We do reply back to every inquiry within 12-24 hours. You can reach us by phone, email or live chat!

Fashion35 online

I have install this app and i love it I like what i see i have my store full running i even had my first order. would love for them to have more and more sexy variety and more comunication with the dropshippers /us/ but other than that they took a bit longer a few days more than expected but the results were fantastic im so happy thanks you for making my dream a reality. keep the good work. they even explain the steps you have to go through so you dont get lost in the way just follow instrutions you will survive. thanks planning to buy the whole year membership thanks again.

August 22, 2020

Thanks for the feedback and review we appreciate it, please keep checking the APP, as new styles are added weekly!

Arhaan Kappa

Hello, I had installed this app a week ago and sent several emails to get more information and support but I couldn't get any response from the company. Today what I have done is uninstalled the app on the basis of lack of communication to them. I would like to request them to cancel my monthly subscription to avoid any amount deduction from my account.

I'm not defaming any company or individual here and anywhere, it's my action towards my to be open new store online.

I didn't receive any email from your side I daily check my junk/spam folders I nowhere found your email. Could you please cancel my subscription at earliest and confirm the same.
Awaiting for your kind prompt response.

Many thanks,

I already deleted the app. Now can you check my status from your end.

Hi, Can I expect for better services from your side if I reinstall this app? MY limited order restriction need to be uplifted and my account has to be setup as DROSHIPPER.
Kindly confirm the above please. Meantime Why you didn't send any response through emails, I checked all the folders in my email but nowhere I found your email. What's the reason?

August 18, 2020

Thanks for giving our APP a try, in regards to response time to your inquiry.

We actually did respond back to your email the same day, we just emailed you a screenshot showing the response. Sometimes our emails may end up in spam folders, which could create some of the confusion.

We hope you reconsider and join our program again, if not, we want to wish you lots of success in the future!

To cancel your membership all you have to do is delete the APP from your store.

Scarlett Monkey Boutique

Start up was easy but make sure to read that you need to register for a drop ship account on their website before your first order comes in. Second, you do have to manually order each item (I am not selling a ton yet so not an issue). Perhaps, there is a way to send over bulk orders - hopefully I have this problem one day.
The products are great, pricing is great, and there are frequent updates with marketing materials.
Overall - one of the best drop ship apps I have ever used.

August 17, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and review we really appreciate it.
If you are going to process more than 10 orders a day, we offer a complimentary service that allows you to submit a spreadsheet file of your orders daily by email, and we will fulfill the orders on your behalf.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16