MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

USA based Dropshipper – Over 6000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

FZwear

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is very user friendly. Everything is readily available at you fingertips. Their array of options is very impressive. I so love their turnaround time from order to shipping.

May 14, 2022

Thank you for the order we appreciate it!

Westside Shopping Therapy

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I really, really love this App! :-) It has made my life so easy! The ease of adding products to my store, and being able to edit prices and tags before I publish is supper convenient. Shipping is fast and the quality of the clothing is great! Would definitely recommend to others!

May 13, 2022

Thank you very much for the review, we appreciate your time!

Miss Modish Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 year

The quality of their products are amazing and customer service is A plus! I Totally recommend them

May 10, 2022

Thank you so much for the review, we appreciate it!

NeoPepper

Location Czechia

I use this app for some time now and I like it since it is relatively simple and functional so you can add products effectively. One thing that would be nice to have is fashion for men as well.

May 10, 2022

Thank you for your review and feedback we appreciate it, we are definitely looking into adding men's items as well, coming soon!

Eleanor Vogue

Location Israel

This is a real great app! high quality clothing and fast shipping as well. I LOVE IT , Instead of using clothings from aliexpress and have to bet if the clothing is highquality or not, with this appyou do not have to worry!

May 10, 2022

Thank you very much for your review, we appreciate it!

GirlSavvi

Time spent using app About 2 years

We love this store. The quality and fast delivery are the best. Integration to the shopify is seemless.

May 3, 2022

Thank you for your review we appreciate it!

Black Ivory Apparel and Boutique

I love this app, easy for start - up boutiques, awesome clothing selections for all sizes. Staff was really easy to work with and awesome with answering questions

May 3, 2022

Thank you for your review we appreciate it!

Gifts 4 Your Season

Time spent using app About 2 years

Items are out of stock, too often. This app is not good for dropshipping. It is better for bulk purchases, to resell.

May 2, 2022

Thanks for giving our APP a try and for your feedback. Just a few notes regarding your review.

At any given moment we have over 5500 available SKUS, in stock ready to ship, with over 200 new items added every other week. We also restock items low in stock daily.
We have actually started stocking up more quantity per item as the demand for our merchandise grows!

We have grown our overall inventory in our warehouse by 3X every year since we have been in business.

Moving forward we will be definitely stock more quantity per style, so items are not selling out as quick and restocking best-selling items faster!
Definitely keeping more qty on hand is a huge priority for us.

Once again thanks for giving our APP a try. Good luck with your future plans.

MERNAJ

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love the app
Is very easy to used and add products.
But some products are size large and look like small or medium sizes

April 12, 2022

Thank you for the review we appreciate it. All items are sourced from local manufacturers out of LOS ANGELES, CA – this means our items are manufactured for the US Market and are true to size, however if your customer does receive an item they are not happy with, we do offer free return service. The item can be returned for full refund.

Dress 4 Less Fashions

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used the app to add items to my store and check availability. It's a great app but lacking a major feature: Order fulfilment and automatically apply the discount for annual subscribers. This would save us lots of time and averts many errors when ordering. Thank you.

April 8, 2022

Thank you for your review and feedback we appreciate it, i will definitely pass along the suggestions to our app developer team!