MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

$29/month. 14-day free trial.

TrendsGlow

This company is awesome! The App is easy to navigate and, Edmond is always available to help when needed. There are lots of products to choose from. I'm just starting up, looking forward to working with them even more.

March 31, 2021

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it.

Dulled Up

I love working with this company! They have a very large selection of items and the customer service is amazing. Edmond is always there to help with any and every question I have.

Rosemary & Rubies

I recently reached out to customer service via the chat in the app. It was a very easy and fast way to communicate and the rep, Edmond was very helpful.

March 27, 2021

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it.

CamMorgan

As a dropshipper this company/app will give your business a bad rep with their lack of inventory control and they have zero accountability for it. It's not an issue with just the nightly updates but inventory counts will be off for days causing orders to be placed by customers for items that are not (and have not been for days) available. I've worked with other dropshippers and this is the only company that I have encountered this issue with.

March 26, 2021

Thanks for your review, we appreciate your time.

Our fulfillment rate is very high, and most orders placed are fulfilled and shipped without any issues. Unfortunately, there are times where items are sold out. This is very rare, but it happens occasionally. This could be caused by technical update issues, product issues, human error, inventory stock update delay, etc... We try to keep these types of situations to a minimum as much as possible.

At any given time we have over 5000 available SKUS, in stock ready to ship, with 100-200 new items added weekly.

As the demand for our items is growing, we are stocking up more quantity and restocking items at much quicker rate as well.

If you are not able to find an item you have sold on your website, please check with us first as we do restock items daily!

savage fits

Customer service was great I asked a quick question that I had and I got an answer fast! Edmond thanks

March 23, 2021

Thank you for the review we appreciate it.

Jazzy Boutique Co

March 20, 2021

Elegant Lioness Shop

Extremely happy with the products and the company. Excellent customer service as well, I always get help right away when I have questions or concerns. Thank you.

February 26, 2021

By SamBella

I really love this app easy to manage and def explanatory. When I need help or a simple question they are always there to help. Quick fast and in a hurry. With direct answers to my questions. Never let me down.

Shoppin' With Me

Love this app and everything it does. Makes orders so much easier with viewing orders and more. Also love being able to get marketing materials right from the app. Has made my business so much better.

February 20, 2021

Thanks for the review and feedback, we appreciate it.

SOON NAHM PARK

I used this app and I am very happy with this app. You know why? Because it provide quick answer through live chating. It really helped me. This is very wonderful dropshipping app. Thank you very much for quick service~~!! Most of all its droshipping app in shopify is really easy and great. Thank you~!!^^

February 20, 2021