Reviews (294)

4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and wide range of fashionable items. They commend the auto-sync feature for accurate inventory management and the ability to handle large datasets. The responsive support team and additional services for business growth are also highly valued. Merchants also highlight the fast delivery, quality clothing, and a good selection of US brands. It's recommended for those seeking to streamline inventory management and boost efficiency.

Edited November 17, 2023

Awesome app, quality of clothing is good too! So far so good!

Hi/Lo
ccwholesaleclothing replied November 17, 2023

I regret any inconvenience you may have experienced. Unfortunately, our app encountered a server-related issue, leading to a temporary downtime. We promptly notified all users via email about the situation. Our developers have successfully resolved the issue, and the app is now fully operational. We appreciate your understanding, value your business, and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

August 30, 2023

The customer support is fantastic. Edmund was such a fast and great help. He answered every question with thorough instructions.

Madi-May Boutique
ccwholesaleclothing replied September 1, 2023

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our customer support team! We're thrilled to hear that Edmund provided you with fantastic service and quick, helpful assistance. Our team takes pride in delivering thorough instructions and addressing all customer inquiries promptly. If you ever have more questions or need assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

July 15, 2023

I have just started using it for my UK Business shopify and so far so good. I will give 5 stars after I have full experience of this app. It's easy to add products with, that's all for now I have experienced. I will give 5 stars soon. After using this app 2 days now 15/7/23 I now noticed it's nolonger working on other devices but on desktop only and when you hover on the product image to add to shopify it doesn't add the one showing on the products list but it shows something else.

Boutilic
8 days using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied July 17, 2023

Thank you for your review we appreciate it, we did have a temporary server related issue which caused some issues yesterday, however those issues have been resolved, if you are still facing any problems, please send contact us, we will be more than happy to login to your store and troubleshoot the issue immediately.

October 16, 2023

The app is easy to use, & I've had no issues with syncing products, ordering, or delivery.

TFC&H Co.
11 months using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied October 18, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you've had such a smooth experience with our app. Our team has worked hard to make sure that the app is user-friendly and efficient, so it's great to know that you found it easy to use.

We understand that syncing products, ordering, and delivery are crucial aspects of your experience, and we're delighted that everything has been seamless for you. If you ever have any questions or need assistance with anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help and ensure your continued satisfaction with our services. Thank you for choosing us!

August 16, 2023

Excelente aplicación, esta todo muy estructurado, me gustaría que colocaran mas ropa en tendencia, pero por lo demás es excelente y tiene buenos precios. Gracias por ser mi tienda preferida de Drop.

Florecita Magic Art
ccwholesaleclothing replied August 17, 2023

¡Muchas gracias por su informe positivo! Estamos encantados de saber que encuentra nuestra aplicación excelente y bien estructurada. Realmente valoramos sus comentarios y definitivamente tomaremos en serio su sugerencia sobre la publicación de más ropa de moda. Es maravilloso saber que aprecia nuestros precios competitivos. Nos sentimos honrados de ser su Drop Shop favorito y esperamos continuar brindándole la mejor experiencia de compra. Si tiene más sugerencias o comentarios, no dude en hacérnoslo saber.

September 16, 2023

Definitely not worth the install.

SayWHA® Shop
18 days using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied September 20, 2023

I apologize for your less-than-ideal experience with our installation process. To better assist you, could you please share the specific issues you encountered while using our app? Having a clear understanding of your concerns and the context will enable us to provide you with more personalized advice and information. Thank you for your feedback.

November 13, 2023

App not working

JoJo's Rose Boutique
1 day using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied November 15, 2023

Edited March 30, 2022

This is by far the best app out there for drop shipping in the Women's Fashion Niche. I have been with them for years.I have purchased their turnkey website and I get a great amount of compliments on my website and get rave reviews on the clothing they offer at very affordable prices. I order from them very frequently due to the fact that I have my own models that model their clothes for my business. I can't thank them enough with all the help they have given me thus far. Order Processing is very quick and provide fast shipping. Their support is also quick and very helpful. All my customers have been happy! Their annual plan is a huge deal. And Edmond is the greatest.

BGG Fashion
Almost 5 years using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied April 25, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to review our company we really appreciate it!

December 13, 2022

I've been using this app since 2019.
They ship fast and have great quality and customer service.

I definitely recommend them.

Chemoswagg.com
About 4 years using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied December 13, 2022

Thank you for your review, and for being a member since 2019, we appreciate it!

May 2, 2022

We love this store. The quality and fast delivery are the best. Integration to the shopify is seemless.

GirlSavvi
Almost 4 years using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied May 3, 2022

Thank you for your review we appreciate it!