4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its wide selection of trendy fashions and easy integration with Shopify. They find the user-friendly interface and seamless inventory management beneficial. Access to US brands and competitive pricing are also valued. The app's customer service is noted for quick responses and efficient problem-solving. Additional services offered by the app are seen as beneficial for business growth. Merchants find it offers good value with its affordable pricing and high-quality products.

July 15, 2023

I have just started using it for my UK Business shopify and so far so good. I will give 5 stars after I have full experience of this app. It's easy to add products with, that's all for now I have experienced. I will give 5 stars soon. After using this app 2 days now 15/7/23 I now noticed it's nolonger working on other devices but on desktop only and when you hover on the product image to add to shopify it doesn't add the one showing on the products list but it shows something else.

Boutilic
8 days using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied July 17, 2023

Thank you for your review we appreciate it, we did have a temporary server related issue which caused some issues yesterday, however those issues have been resolved, if you are still facing any problems, please send contact us, we will be more than happy to login to your store and troubleshoot the issue immediately.

Edited February 22, 2024

It was not a delightful end-to-end experience to buy a bundle package. I don't find Value for money!

Glamovia
ccwholesaleclothing replied February 22, 2024

We deeply regret hearing about your unsatisfactory experience. Our goal is always to deliver exceptional service, and it's disheartening to learn that we haven't met your expectations. Despite our ongoing communication to address your concerns, we'd like to address them here as well.

Regarding the bundle package you mentioned:

Turnkey Website: Typically, this project takes 5-7 business days once we have received all the necessary information from you. We're pleased to note that your project was completed within 5 days.

Custom Logo Design: There is no fixed timeframe for custom logo design as we offer unlimited revisions until you're fully satisfied. Your project, after a few iterations and your final approval, was also completed in 5 days.

Custom Facebook Cover Design: Similar to logo design, this project also offers unlimited revisions until your satisfaction. We're glad to inform you that your project was completed with your final approval within 6 days.

Custom Packaging Design: The completion timeframe for this project depends on when you provide final approval for the designs. After several redesigns and changes per your requests, your final approval was confirmed on 02/15. As per our email confirmation, it typically takes 7-10 business days for printing and delivery after project completion.

Regarding the Virtual Assistant Program:

For the 10-hour package, it's important to note that these hours are for services rather than project-based commitments. We had a successful initial meeting to understand how you intended to utilize these hours, with you providing a detailed document outlining your requirements. Our team made every effort to comprehensively address the tasks outlined in the document.

Moreover, we dedicated an additional 2 hours to ensure all your listings were attended to, exceeding the initially agreed scope to ensure your satisfaction. We hope you recognize and appreciate our commitment to delivering value. Our VA team has also exceeded the 2 extra hours provided for free to implement changes as per your requests, further enhancing your experience with our VA program.

We take all our commitments seriously, we remain committed to addressing your concerns.

September 16, 2023

Definitely not worth the install.

SayWHA® Shop
18 days using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied September 20, 2023

I apologize for your less-than-ideal experience with our installation process. To better assist you, could you please share the specific issues you encountered while using our app? Having a clear understanding of your concerns and the context will enable us to provide you with more personalized advice and information. Thank you for your feedback.

June 2, 2023

We at angelcasuals.com are very happy with this app. We have had no issues. Importing products is so easy. We are also happy with the customer service.

Angel Casuals
6 months using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied June 2, 2023

We sincerely value your review and greatly appreciate the time you took to share your feedback.

April 24, 2023

The app is very easy to use
The prices and the products are very good selection
I got a full year subscription and I enjoy huge discounts over all

FruitionEndeavors
2 months using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied April 24, 2023

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your time!

August 16, 2023

Excelente aplicación, esta todo muy estructurado, me gustaría que colocaran mas ropa en tendencia, pero por lo demás es excelente y tiene buenos precios. Gracias por ser mi tienda preferida de Drop.

Florecita Magic Art
5 months using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied August 17, 2023

¡Muchas gracias por su informe positivo! Estamos encantados de saber que encuentra nuestra aplicación excelente y bien estructurada. Realmente valoramos sus comentarios y definitivamente tomaremos en serio su sugerencia sobre la publicación de más ropa de moda. Es maravilloso saber que aprecia nuestros precios competitivos. Nos sentimos honrados de ser su Drop Shop favorito y esperamos continuar brindándole la mejor experiencia de compra. Si tiene más sugerencias o comentarios, no dude en hacérnoslo saber.

Edited March 30, 2022

This is by far the best app out there for drop shipping in the Women's Fashion Niche. I have been with them for years.I have purchased their turnkey website and I get a great amount of compliments on my website and get rave reviews on the clothing they offer at very affordable prices. I order from them very frequently due to the fact that I have my own models that model their clothes for my business. I can't thank them enough with all the help they have given me thus far. Order Processing is very quick and provide fast shipping. Their support is also quick and very helpful. All my customers have been happy! Their annual plan is a huge deal. And Edmond is the greatest.

BGG Fashion
Almost 5 years using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied April 25, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to review our company we really appreciate it!

December 13, 2022

I've been using this app since 2019.
They ship fast and have great quality and customer service.

I definitely recommend them.

Chemoswagg.com
About 4 years using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied December 13, 2022

Thank you for your review, and for being a member since 2019, we appreciate it!

December 13, 2019

My online fashion store is the bomb love CCWHOLESALECLOTHING always updating your site you really do not have to do much just promote and I'm learning everyday i would recommend them to everyone who wants to get their business started

Stylez by Diva
Over 3 years using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied December 13, 2019

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your time and feedback!

Edited August 26, 2022

I love this app. easy to use, many products to choose from. Makes my store look so much better, faster. Love It! Very happy with app and shipping out quickly.

Tigbul's Variety