MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

USA based Dropshipper – Over 6000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Lovely Lies

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

App is simple to use and we use it very frequently
The annual fee is worth its money. We did not use their storefront and still it integrates smoothly with our own Store

March 17, 2022

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it!

AlloosOnline

This App Is my favorite app in Shopify has helped me grow my store very helpful and always there when I need help with anything

March 11, 2022

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it!

Yoshilady

I use this app for my Dropshipping online store and it is my favorite. The clothes are of good quality and shipping time is very good. I would recommend this app. One thing I would like is to be able to incorporate orders directly through Shopify. As of now orders must be placed separately but I am still happy with the service this app provides.

March 5, 2022

Thanks for your review and feedback we appreciate it!

Forward Fashions

I use this store for dropshipping and marketing materials. The price and quality of the item were better than expected. The price is moderate and the shipping time is reasonable. The app is user-friendly. Forward Fashions

March 2, 2022

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your time!

GreyChars

I used this store for dropshipping and have been pleased with the quality of the items I’ve purchased so far. Material is better than expected for the price and beautifully made. Prices are on point and shipping is time is reasonable. They also have a huge selection of products and always update me on items sold out. The app works really well with my Shopify store. I’ll continue being a loyal customer.

March 1, 2022

Thank you for the review we appreciate it!

TRUE Envious Boutique

I used this app to start up my online store. They have been highly exceptional! My Online Fashion is responsive and helpful. I would highly recommend them.

February 3, 2022

Thank you very much for your review, we appreciate it.

Sharing My Love

Time spent using app About 1 year

Extremely happy with the app, service, and customer support we have received from My Online Fashion Store since joining with them last year! Thanks for everything and keep up the great work!

February 2, 2022

Thank you very much for the review, we appreciate it!

elements777

Time spent using app About 1 year

I love the app. They make dropshipping so easy. You don't have to contend with poor descriptions as you do with some other apps. They have thousands of products to choose from. Great app!

February 1, 2022

Thank you for the review we appreciate your time!

Oh Em Gee Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 years

I have been using this app for a few years. The customer service is fast. You can chat with them during their hours they are open or leave an email and they will get back with you real soon. The clothes are nice. I enjoy the discount while being a member.

January 25, 2022

Thanks for the review we really appreciate it!

You Are Fashion Boutique

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have been using my online fashion store for more than a year and it is a super reliable source for my business. My customers always receive the products and the right order. Fast shipping! If there is any issue, or question they provide a solution or answer in a timely manner. Excellent customer service. My customers and I love the quality of the items. This vendor has a lot benefits to offer.

January 20, 2022

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your business over the past year.