MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

Trending Lady

This app is very user friendly and they provide excellent customer support. I recently started using this supplier because of long shipping time with other suppliers. Highly recommended.

January 20, 2020

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!

TechTrend Shop

I have been loading products from other suppliers until I came across My Online Fashion Store. I have spoken to Edmond a few times and he has provided me with online support through their chat portal and the service was always brilliant and friendly. The app works perfectly for moving items from their store into mine. Thank you guys the service has been Superb.

January 16, 2020

Thanks for taking the time and leaving a review, we really appreciate it!

One Inclusive - Cheapest Online Fashion store, supporting good causes from each sale

Excellent and quick customer service. Used to redesign my website (oneinclusive.com) as well as dropshipping their products, they are the best!

January 10, 2020

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your business!

Ethel May Fashions

I used this company to design my website, it was done in a few days, They are the best company I have ever dealt with, and I have dealt with many. The always respond to my e-mail within a few hours if not sooner, any questions I have had have been dealt with straight away, the website is amazing, and I am starting to see the benefits. I would strongly recommend this company to anyone wanting to start a drop shipping business.

December 31, 2019

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it!

Achorros.com

I really love this app the great job from designer team and we loves all your products thanks very much

December 20, 2019

Thanks for taking the time and leaving a review, we really appreciate it!

Stylez by Diva

My online fashion store is the bomb love CCWHOLESALECLOTHING always updating your site you really do not have to do much just promote and I'm learning everyday i would recommend them to everyone who wants to get their business started

December 13, 2019

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your time and feedback!

BoutiqueBianca

Amazing customer service! Had an issue and it was resolved quickly! App also has great selection and trendy clothing and accessories!

December 13, 2019

Thanks for your review we really appreciate it!

Black Butterfly Co

I'm still in the trial period so I can't speak to customer service or product quality at this point, but I will say that the selection for plus size apparel is limited. Also several of the plus size items that I am interested in, I can't push to my store. I'm switching to a plus size only store and I can't display items on my store that are being worn by a size 0 model. I understand that it's more cost effective to have just one photo shoot per item so the vendor chooses to shoot just the regular size model wearing the item, but a size zero model won't work on a plus size store. This greatly reduces the number of items that I can use. If I continue with this app, I will still have to use another source for products.

The app itself is very user friendly so I'm still going to give it a shot.

December 13, 2019

Thanks for your feedback we do appreciate it, your point is well taken, we are definitely keeping the model images in mind when sourcing plus size items. Moving forward especially in these next few months we will be adding a lot more plus items, with plus models. Please take the time to explore the APP, as we do currently have over 1000 SKUS plus size items with mostly plus models!

Modellaire Boutique

I love you guys so much for everything you do! I've had so much success since I started and it's been a blessing. I'm so thankful for the growth in customers and sales! I really love all the amazing styles you add too

December 9, 2019

Thank you so much for the review, we are very glad we have been able to contribute to your success online!

Isaacks Boutique

I think this App is absolutely wonderful and the Customer Service is out of this wold!! I had some serious issues and all I had to do was email them just ONCE and BAM next day resolved!! When ever I have a question they respond promptly every time!! They are always there for you and very professional and take all your concerns very seriously!! I take my hat off to them and I'm extremely pleased, thank you so much indeed!! :) :)

November 16, 2019

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it!