MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

City Gal Clothing

I have been having a dropshipping account with CC Wholesale for almost a year. I've never had any issues with the company at all. Since converting to my own online store and using their app, I absolutely love it. The shipping time is accurate. The company has always answered my emails in a timely manner.

May 1, 2020

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!

M O D A

Horrible customer service. DO NOT GO HERE. I cancelled the trial and I received an email that I approved a recurring charge. SCAMMMMM

April 30, 2020

Thanks for giving our APP a try, you actually installed the APP today, so you have not been charged because the APP does come with a 14 DAY FREE TRIAL.
You do have to approve the recurring fees when installing the APP, but if you do not keep the APP after the 14 day free trial, you do not get charged anything.
You can actually contact shopify support and confirm with them directly, as they are the ones who handle the billing for our APP.
I hope this has cleared up and misconception you had about our company, and you will reconsider and give our APP another try.
Thanks again and good luck with your plans!

787pampao

I'm using this app to integrate the inventory of ccwholesclothing for almost one year. It's amazing, I don't have any complaints, the customer service is awesome, every time I have questions or issues they respond in minutes. They make me feel's that my business is very important to them, it's like we are growing together. I love doing business with them!

April 21, 2020

Thanks for the review, we appreciate you!

BoogeShop

je suis déçu de se fournisseur, c'est trop compliqué... mon client commande et après plus de nouvelle on sait pas comment faire pour une personne qui débute c'est compliqué, de plus je demande comment cela se passe on m'envoie un liens qui me dis de cree un compte de repasser commande manuellement pour que mon client qui as deja commander payer reçois son article et de plus on me dit qu'il faut commander minimum 100 dollars je vais pas tarder a quitter dommage car jaime vraiment beaucoup leurs produits.
cest une application faite pour commander et vendre en physique chose que je ferais surement a lavenir

April 18, 2020

We appreciate your feedback i hope i have understood you correctly, forgive me if i have not, regarding the minimum purchase requirement, that is for regular wholesale customers only, when you are a drop ship member with us, meaning if the app is active in your store, after you notify us, your account will be updated and the minimum purchase requirement will be removed from your account. So you can order 1 piece at a time if you need to!

Moda de la Rucci

So glad that I found this app. It is much less expensive than the other app I used before. The cost of the merchandise allows me to offer good price points to my customers. I also love the fast and knowledgeable customer service in resolving my issue. Shout out to Edmond! I would have given this app 5 stars if we were able to place the orders right in the app.

April 14, 2020

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

SWT-clothes

This application is truly useful, it has many options to make your store online, they can even make your own website, and it is not so expensive, and the customer service is simply amazing. I love it

April 14, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it!

Westhaven Fashion

I love this app and the customer service. Only took a few days to build out my site Westhaven Fashion. I’m so thrilled and excited. It looks so much better than one what I created.

April 11, 2020

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it, good luck with your new store!

Glamour Flair Shop

Great customer service. Very fast and efficient. I had an issue with my account and it was corrected so fast and easy. Thank you!

Hana Jade Boutique

We use this App for our boutique and we love it! Great products and excellent customer service :) Thanks so much!

April 8, 2020

Thank you so much for the review, we appreciate it!

dbigsave

I Love this app it’s easy to use and the products are Great. I was looking for a app that that had all Women’s clothing in it not like some apps have just a few.
Customer Service is SUPER GREAT.

April 8, 2020

Thank you for the review, we appreciate you time!