MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

Martha's Apparel

I just launched my store. And as I was building my store I had a problem. I reached out to them and they quickly had it fixed. I also ordered a product a customer wanted before I launched and the shipping from the time they processed to delivery was only 4 days. The quality was good for what was price.

My only real complaint was their plus size images. Many were done with models that were a size 2 or something. That is not what plus size women want. I polled some friends on Facebook. I asked the question, I believe plus size clothing should be modeled by plus size women. Am I wrong in that? The responses I got were:

"I'm with you I want to see how it looks on a plus size."
"Absolutely! I'm sick of seeing really cool outfits.... that I like .... and wondering if it would look ok on a real person (you know, the whole rest of the world that's not size 0...)"
"Yes! I hate when they have a size 0 only modeling the clothes cuz i know damn well it aint going to look like that on me."
"Yes it would be helpful"
"Agree!!!!"

I read that you do that to save money with your models. Please be aware though. By doing that, you are cutting down drastically your sales. Because I can't even put those products in my store. My shoppers won't buy them. And heres the thing, the average woman now is considered plus size.

March 27, 2020

Thanks for the review and for your feedback we really appreciate it, after valuable feedback from our members, we are no longer adding products to our inventory for plus apparel modeled by regular size models. All of our new plus inventory being added weekly now are modeled by gorgeous plus size models. Please make sure to check our PLUS category in the APP. Once again thanks for your feedback!

SamiraBoutique

I love this app thank you guys for such a great app, i do have some suggestion, more urban clothing and more diversity model other than that you guys are amazing.

March 24, 2020

Thanks for your review and feedback we really appreciate it, more diverse models and clothing, is definitely a high priority for us, in the past few months we have been adding a lot more variety of merchandise as well as models, moving forward we will be doing a lot more of that!

JT's Designer Fashion

Nice app. Customer service will assist with whatever issues you may encounter.

ONLYRoyalty

I just love this app!!! After figuring everything out..this app is great, easy to use, and great customer service!

February 25, 2020

Thanks for your review, we appreciate it!

bpm

Great app and store very cool. When are you guys gonna start shipping worldwide cos theres money out there to be made. Thanks.

February 25, 2020

Thanks for the review we really appreciate it, we are looking into international shipping options, as soon as we have an automated plan that is affordable and reliable for both sellers and buyers we will definitely implement it into our program!

However we do have the option below currently available for international shipping.

1. You can open an account with USPS/UPS/DHL
2. Place your dropship order with us
3. We will prepare the order & email you back with package size and weight information
4. You create the label & email it to us
5. We use the label you have emailed us & ship directly to your customer.

livefornewfashion

I have had nothing but a great experience with this company. I think they are much better than Oberlo. They have fast shipping and you can contact at any time and they will respond quickly. I want to thank the team for looking out for the drop shipper and its customers. Thank You for your help! Amazing!

February 5, 2020

Thank you very much for the review, we really appreciate it.

danslefond

Please are these prices en US dollars or Canadian dollars? just trying to use this app an i'm confuse about the price.

February 3, 2020

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it, the prices you see in the APP are in US dollars!

Kordova.co

Excellent level of customer service! Very quick in response and answered all of my questions. Great selection of styles! Consider expanding to mens or more shoes but other then that great!

February 3, 2020

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it!

Dyir Clothing Co.

I have been using this app for a few days now and I had some technical difficulties that caused some confusion. Turns out that the issues were not with this app but the integration with the Shopify app. After clearing up the issue with Shopify the app is working great and I would definitely recommend it to my fellow business owners. 4 stars cause I always look forward to improvements. Thank you

February 1, 2020

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

FashZen Boutique

I use this app to find quality clothing and accessories for my online boutique and I love it! The support team is so helpful and answers every question I have.

January 31, 2020

Thank you so much for the review, we really appreciate it!