MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

Better2BuyNow

I've got to say, the products they have here on this site are VERY GOOD.
So if you're looking for Womens fashionable clothing, this is the place. Like many other reviews, The issue I have is with the customer service. Response time is good, they have a chat feature which they get back to you pretty quickly. However the customer service and professionalism is really lacking. They make you feel rushed, One sentence responses by email, and I actually ended up connecting on the phone with one agent, I had a couple of questions... This agent literally took a deep breath and exhaled... as if I was holding them up from doing something . SO UNPROFESSSIONAL. If he or she is overwhelmed with work or tired dealing with same old questions from customers who pay money for their products. I think its time to move on from this profession. I can honestly say if they revamp their customer service team, they'll get 5 stars from every merchant on here...Thats keeping it real

February 5, 2021

Thanks for your review and your feedback, we apologize if our customer service was not satisfactory, we take customer service extremely serious, we are constantly improving all aspects of our business, we will take your feedback and improve on it. Once again thanks for your review!

My Wholesale Mart

I previously left a 1-star review for lack of communication from their customer service. After leaving a negative 1-star review, they got on top of the issue and even called me after business hours! The issue was resolved right away from reading my first review. Now update to 3-star, as their customer service needs improvement!

January 30, 2021

Thank you for the review and feedback, we do apologize for any miscommunication, we do have support available via live chat, email and phone and we respond to all inquires within 12-24 hours. We are always looking to improve our customer service. Once again thanks for your business and feedback!

Papaver

I used this app for my startup and can say I'm 110% pleased! Will be using for a long time. Thank you!

January 29, 2021

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it!

My Classy Lady

They are very helpful and the customer service is great! The response time is almost instant. They are a great service!

January 29, 2021

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it!

S'Honey Boutique LLC

I used the chat feature today to get some answers. Edmond responded quickly to get me what I need and tell me where to go to find it. Thanks for the quick response time!

January 23, 2021

Thank you for the review we appreciate it!

Annie Felix

I use this app to start my own online boutique and Ive really enjoyed their services. Customer service is always quick and responsive and gets everything taken care of ASAP. Love the variety of items with them as well and how frequent they have new arrivals. The only issue I have is that sometimes the inventory doesn't sync well so items could be out of stock and someone orders that item.

January 22, 2021

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it, we apologize if you had any issues with inventory, please keep in mind, we do restock items daily, if you are looking for an item that has been sold out, always check in with us first, to verify if the item is going to be restocked!

TBT Boutique

This is an amazing app would recommend to anybody who is starting a business online. Their support team is fast an efficient as well. I would definitely recommend to others like me. Please make sure you try them out.

December 2, 2020

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate your time!

Woolyish

The concept is great and the support answered my questions. I think this is good especially shipping fro LA. I am excited to use the app for a long time.

November 27, 2020

Thanks for the review we really appreciate it!

ClaireCM

I use this app to run my online boutique, and I truly love how they provide options for branded packaging. I also appreciate their accessibility and the freedom that I have to communicate any concerns or any assistance that I may need with orders from customers. If you are brand new to dropshipping, I highly recommend this app!

November 25, 2020

Thank you for the review, we appreciate you time!

JuneBug Shop Boutique

I absolutely love working with CCWHOLESALE! As a new boutique owner, the products are beautiful, all of my needs have been taken care of, and customer service is great! I wish some of the Plus Size options were available in S-XL as well. I think all of the clothes are stunning, but especially the Plus Size! Thank you for this wonderful opportunity to build and grow my business:)

November 12, 2020

Thanks you for the feedback we appreciate it, good luck with your boutique!