MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

Dynamo.Fitness

I like the products in your app. However, I sent you guys some questions but no answer back. I sent my questions again and I hope I will have my answers.

September 22, 2020

Thanks for your feedback we really appreciate it, please double check your spam and junk folders, sometimes our emails may end up in those folders. We do reply back to every inquiry within 12-24 hours. You can reach us by phone, email or live chat!

Fashion35 online

I have install this app and i love it I like what i see i have my store full running i even had my first order. would love for them to have more and more sexy variety and more comunication with the dropshippers /us/ but other than that they took a bit longer a few days more than expected but the results were fantastic im so happy thanks you for making my dream a reality. keep the good work. they even explain the steps you have to go through so you dont get lost in the way just follow instrutions you will survive. thanks planning to buy the whole year membership thanks again.

August 22, 2020

Thanks for the feedback and review we appreciate it, please keep checking the APP, as new styles are added weekly!

Arhaan Kappa

Hello, I had installed this app a week ago and sent several emails to get more information and support but I couldn't get any response from the company. Today what I have done is uninstalled the app on the basis of lack of communication to them. I would like to request them to cancel my monthly subscription to avoid any amount deduction from my account.

I'm not defaming any company or individual here and anywhere, it's my action towards my to be open new store online.

I didn't receive any email from your side I daily check my junk/spam folders I nowhere found your email. Could you please cancel my subscription at earliest and confirm the same.
Awaiting for your kind prompt response.

Many thanks,

I already deleted the app. Now can you check my status from your end.

Hi, Can I expect for better services from your side if I reinstall this app? MY limited order restriction need to be uplifted and my account has to be setup as DROSHIPPER.
Kindly confirm the above please. Meantime Why you didn't send any response through emails, I checked all the folders in my email but nowhere I found your email. What's the reason?

August 18, 2020

Thanks for giving our APP a try, in regards to response time to your inquiry.

We actually did respond back to your email the same day, we just emailed you a screenshot showing the response. Sometimes our emails may end up in spam folders, which could create some of the confusion.

We hope you reconsider and join our program again, if not, we want to wish you lots of success in the future!

To cancel your membership all you have to do is delete the APP from your store.

Scarlett Monkey Boutique

Start up was easy but make sure to read that you need to register for a drop ship account on their website before your first order comes in. Second, you do have to manually order each item (I am not selling a ton yet so not an issue). Perhaps, there is a way to send over bulk orders - hopefully I have this problem one day.
The products are great, pricing is great, and there are frequent updates with marketing materials.
Overall - one of the best drop ship apps I have ever used.

August 17, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and review we really appreciate it.
If you are going to process more than 10 orders a day, we offer a complimentary service that allows you to submit a spreadsheet file of your orders daily by email, and we will fulfill the orders on your behalf.

CJKClothingCompany

Great app easy integration with shopify. Customer Service helped me with all of my issues response time is usually very quick with the chat feature.

August 17, 2020

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

Tiana Bay

I had this app for 2 months, and it has a pretty good selection that frequently updates.

However, customer service isn't great. I didn't know I had to register for on their website to process my order. That takes 48-72 hours, which is reasonable. I would assume that once an order is placed on Shopify it would sync into the app but it didn't for me. When I reached out to customer service, I sent 3 emails and made 2 phone calls. I heard back 2 days later. Again, I assumed that was because I did not read carefully but recently I had a customer return an item, and it took 48 hours to process the return and 48+ hours to receive the label. It's unacceptable. (I still haven't received the return label and had to eat the cost so it's not worth it)

As a brand, customer service is so important so I'm torn. I think the lack of customer service is why I would personally not recommend this app.

August 15, 2020

We appreciate your review and giving our APP a chance. We actually do reply to every single email and inquiry within 24 hours.
You may want to check your spam and junk folders, sometimes are emails do end up in those folders.
We apologize if our response time for you was not satisfactory. As we are constantly trying to improve and cutting down the response time is definitely on top of our list.

The FREE labels we provide for returns do actually take 1-2 business days to process. Your request for the free return label was approved on 08/13 which means you will have your return label the latest by 08/17 which is the 2nd business day.

Again, thanks for giving our APP a try, we wish you lots of luck with your business!

Shop KLove Boutique

Excited that I found this app after a terrible experience with another dropshipping app. I ordered a turnkey website which is currently under construction. Everything seems good & legit for now. Cant wait to go live!!
Will update if anything comes up.

August 10, 2020

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it!

Stylessa-Boutique

I love this app! A few times where there were issues customer service response was alittle slow, but I'm assuming that was because of different time zones. Overall, love the selection of clothes, marketing tools and super easy to use! Would definitely recommend

August 6, 2020

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it, I apologize if there was a delay in getting back to your request!

D Trendy Shop

So far I am very impressed with this app. I started uploading product with no issues and customer service chat is very impressive. I'm so glad I fount it!

August 6, 2020

Thank you very much for your review, we appreciate it!

Velinabeauty

I ordered the turkney website, it took a while to get completed but I like what I see. Just waiting for password to be disabled so I can go live.

I would take a chance with this app .

August 1, 2020

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it, please keep in mind you had chosen the custom theme turnkey website, which takes a slightly longer than the basic themes we offer. We appreciate your patience and thanks again for the feedback!