MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

Henock's buy all store

great app. I love it. Adding products everday. I like the way they add new products every week and i am able to choose from a varitey of products.

May 16, 2020

Thanks for the review, we appreciate the feedback, more awesome styles to come!

Rag Diva

I used the zen desk pop chat box for customer service! And I Got A Quick Response! They help me resolve my issues! Great Customer Support!

May 16, 2020

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!

BUtiful.store

I love CC wholesale fashion. They are so nice and professional, if I have any questions they are answered so fast. Thank you guys so much.

May 15, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it.

Creole Couture Boutique

After the pandemic get inventory outside the USA was not an option for me and wholesale has all the types of styles that are in line with my brand. They have a great platform that is easy to use. They will always be there to help.

May 15, 2020

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

Plush Women

so far I love the company. Customer service has been great. My only issue is with having products out of stock but the inventory not updating on my shopify store. Otherwise I would have gave 5 stars. I recommend them to any starting an online clothing store

May 6, 2020

Thanks for your review we really appreciate it, the inventory stock levels do update automatically daily.
If you have noticed issues with updates, please contact our support team and we will access your store to make sure everything is setup correctly and running as it should. I do apologize for any inconvenience caused. Keeping inventory in sync with all our partners is definitely a huge priority for us!

City Gal Clothing

I have been having a dropshipping account with CC Wholesale for almost a year. I've never had any issues with the company at all. Since converting to my own online store and using their app, I absolutely love it. The shipping time is accurate. The company has always answered my emails in a timely manner.

May 1, 2020

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!

M O D A

Horrible customer service. DO NOT GO HERE. I cancelled the trial and I received an email that I approved a recurring charge. SCAMMMMM

April 30, 2020

Thanks for giving our APP a try, you actually installed the APP today, so you have not been charged because the APP does come with a 14 DAY FREE TRIAL.
You do have to approve the recurring fees when installing the APP, but if you do not keep the APP after the 14 day free trial, you do not get charged anything.
You can actually contact shopify support and confirm with them directly, as they are the ones who handle the billing for our APP.
I hope this has cleared up and misconception you had about our company, and you will reconsider and give our APP another try.
Thanks again and good luck with your plans!

787pampao

I'm using this app to integrate the inventory of ccwholesclothing for almost one year. It's amazing, I don't have any complaints, the customer service is awesome, every time I have questions or issues they respond in minutes. They make me feel's that my business is very important to them, it's like we are growing together. I love doing business with them!

April 21, 2020

Thanks for the review, we appreciate you!

BoogeShop

je suis déçu de se fournisseur, c'est trop compliqué... mon client commande et après plus de nouvelle on sait pas comment faire pour une personne qui débute c'est compliqué, de plus je demande comment cela se passe on m'envoie un liens qui me dis de cree un compte de repasser commande manuellement pour que mon client qui as deja commander payer reçois son article et de plus on me dit qu'il faut commander minimum 100 dollars je vais pas tarder a quitter dommage car jaime vraiment beaucoup leurs produits.
cest une application faite pour commander et vendre en physique chose que je ferais surement a lavenir

April 18, 2020

We appreciate your feedback i hope i have understood you correctly, forgive me if i have not, regarding the minimum purchase requirement, that is for regular wholesale customers only, when you are a drop ship member with us, meaning if the app is active in your store, after you notify us, your account will be updated and the minimum purchase requirement will be removed from your account. So you can order 1 piece at a time if you need to!

Moda de la Rucci

So glad that I found this app. It is much less expensive than the other app I used before. The cost of the merchandise allows me to offer good price points to my customers. I also love the fast and knowledgeable customer service in resolving my issue. Shout out to Edmond! I would have given this app 5 stars if we were able to place the orders right in the app.

April 14, 2020

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!