MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

USA based Dropshipper – Over 6000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Eleanor Vogue

Location Israel

This is a real great app! high quality clothing and fast shipping as well. I LOVE IT , Instead of using clothings from aliexpress and have to bet if the clothing is highquality or not, with this appyou do not have to worry!

May 10, 2022

Thank you very much for your review, we appreciate it!

GirlSavvi

Time spent using app About 2 years

We love this store. The quality and fast delivery are the best. Integration to the shopify is seemless.

May 3, 2022

Thank you for your review we appreciate it!

Black Ivory Apparel and Boutique

I love this app, easy for start - up boutiques, awesome clothing selections for all sizes. Staff was really easy to work with and awesome with answering questions

May 3, 2022

Thank you for your review we appreciate it!

Gifts 4 Your Season

Time spent using app About 2 years

Items are out of stock, too often. This app is not good for dropshipping. It is better for bulk purchases, to resell.

May 2, 2022

Thanks for giving our APP a try and for your feedback. Just a few notes regarding your review.

At any given moment we have over 5500 available SKUS, in stock ready to ship, with over 200 new items added every other week. We also restock items low in stock daily.
We have actually started stocking up more quantity per item as the demand for our merchandise grows!

We have grown our overall inventory in our warehouse by 3X every year since we have been in business.

Moving forward we will be definitely stock more quantity per style, so items are not selling out as quick and restocking best-selling items faster!
Definitely keeping more qty on hand is a huge priority for us.

Once again thanks for giving our APP a try. Good luck with your future plans.

MERNAJ

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love the app
Is very easy to used and add products.
But some products are size large and look like small or medium sizes

April 12, 2022

Thank you for the review we appreciate it. All items are sourced from local manufacturers out of LOS ANGELES, CA – this means our items are manufactured for the US Market and are true to size, however if your customer does receive an item they are not happy with, we do offer free return service. The item can be returned for full refund.

Dress 4 Less Fashions

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used the app to add items to my store and check availability. It's a great app but lacking a major feature: Order fulfilment and automatically apply the discount for annual subscribers. This would save us lots of time and averts many errors when ordering. Thank you.

April 8, 2022

Thank you for your review and feedback we appreciate it, i will definitely pass along the suggestions to our app developer team!

Kianté’s Boutique

This app is a total game-changer. Love it! It is very easy to use and set up. Once you get the hang of it, it will save you lots of time instead of adding products manually which can be very very time consuming.

April 5, 2022

Thank you for the review we appreciate it!

elegantbunnyboutique

Time spent using app About 2 months

Communication was great and store set up was perfect. They listened to what I wanted and was very helpful. I found this to be a great way to start off in ecommerce and have site designed as I learned to use Shopify. The clothing integration is seamless and very easy to use. Clothing updates are about every other week and descriptions easy to update. I'm pleasantly pleased with the outcome of this. Thank you Edmond and team for your work!

April 5, 2022

Thank you for the review we appreciate it.

Pretty N Chic Threads

I enjoy using this app for dropshipping. I like how quick the shipping is and the how much the update the inventory.

April 4, 2022

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it!

Elisheva Haute

They have a great variety of women's fashion. I like the store, just working out inventory kinks with the integration. The customer service team is very responsive and helpful, like Edmond A. Thank you!

March 29, 2022

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it.