MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

Moda de la Rucci

So glad that I found this app. It is much less expensive than the other app I used before. The cost of the merchandise allows me to offer good price points to my customers. I also love the fast and knowledgeable customer service in resolving my issue. Shout out to Edmond! I would have given this app 5 stars if we were able to place the orders right in the app.

April 14, 2020

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

SWT-clothes

This application is truly useful, it has many options to make your store online, they can even make your own website, and it is not so expensive, and the customer service is simply amazing. I love it

April 14, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it!

Westhaven Fashion

I love this app and the customer service. Only took a few days to build out my site Westhaven Fashion. I’m so thrilled and excited. It looks so much better than one what I created.

April 11, 2020

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it, good luck with your new store!

Glamour Flair Shop

Great customer service. Very fast and efficient. I had an issue with my account and it was corrected so fast and easy. Thank you!

Hana Jade Boutique

We use this App for our boutique and we love it! Great products and excellent customer service :) Thanks so much!

April 8, 2020

Thank you so much for the review, we appreciate it!

dbigsave

I Love this app it’s easy to use and the products are Great. I was looking for a app that that had all Women’s clothing in it not like some apps have just a few.
Customer Service is SUPER GREAT.

April 8, 2020

Thank you for the review, we appreciate you time!

DesariaFaye Boutique

I use CC Wholesale as my primary dropshipping account and I must say they have been absolutely outstanding. They are patient and very professional and have helped me fix any issue in a timely manner. I can see us working with them for years to come.

April 8, 2020

Thanks for the review we really appreciate it!

LaurenNichole

I just downloaded the app. I haven't even got started yet. LOVE quick response and friendly customer service. Looking for someplace to dropship products here in America, fast shipping and quality clothes that I can brand in my brand.

Thank you for your friendly customer services. ;)

April 6, 2020

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it!

Shop Bling's

This app is not very fonctionnal. They dont have location manager and have a poor costumers services. The worst thing, you can't change the name of the product because it stop the update of stock. If you leave the original name they have, your costumers can easily made a search in the web and they will found the product at cheaper price because CCwholesaleclothing show there wholesale price to public. The products they have are at 70% chinese crap.

April 3, 2020

We appreciate you trying our app and for your feedback, I apologize if we were not able to meet your needs. Regarding few of your notes.

NAME CHANGE >> You CAN change the title of the product, that is not in any way going to effect the inventory stock updates. Please note ccwholesaleclothing.com is a wholesale website, we do not sell to individuals, only to businesses and to our dropship partners. Showing wholesale prices does not in any way create competition for you.

"CHINESE CRAP" >> actually 100% of the products we offer are sourced from local manufacturers based out of Los Angeles, CA. Along with high quality and good prices, we do offer free return service for all our dropship partners. So they can offer products to there customers with 100% money back guarantee. Even with our free return offer, our return rate is incredibly low around 2%-3%.

Once again thank you for your time and for giving our app a try, good luck with your future plans!

Every Woman Beauty Boutique

I have used the site for almost a year and my customers live the quality of clothes. Ordering is easy and reasonable shipping times. Recently I purchased the website, when I reached out for support, they are professional and very courteous. I would recommend.

March 28, 2020

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!