MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

The Trendest

Amazing customer service. Would recommend it! There are a lot of items to add.

October 10, 2019

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!

LulaPosh

Edmond with customer service was great! Quick to answer all of my questions and get me rolling. The products are easy to import and selection is great.

October 1, 2019

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it, good luck with your store!

PurpleFox Boutique

I initially loved how easy it was to get products added to my website. I wish I had known the issues I would run into. Products from the app were very low inventory or out of stock within days of adding to my site. The products size ranges (S,M,L) were unavailable for most products (most products only had one size available) and made for a frustrating experience which I do not want for my customers. Also had issues with products from the app not even being on the drop-shipper's site at all so I was unable to fulfill orders. I would have been happy to keep the app had the inventory situation been better. I just don't feel this is a reliable source for my company and ultimately would bring my company's reputation down.

September 18, 2019

Thanks for giving our APP a try and for your feedback. Just a few notes regarding your review.

If you were not able to find an item that is in the APP but not on our website, which could happen but it’s extremely rare, most likely the item was being restocked, you can always check-in with us via email, live chat or phone, and we can let you know if an item is in process of being restocked.

At any given moment we have over 4500 available SKUS, in stock ready to ship, with 100-200 new items added weekly. We also restock items low in stock about 2-3 times a week as well.
We have actually started stocking up more quantity per item as the demand for our merchandise grows!
We are also restocking items at a much faster rate as well.

Moving forward we will be definitely stock more quantity per style, so items are not selling out as quick and restocking best-selling items faster! Definitely keeping more qty on hand is a huge priority for us.

Once again thanks for giving our APP a try, we hope to see you back soon! Good luck with your future plans.

Trendy Moo

I love this app! I highly recommend. I do half drop ship/ hold inventory and it is a great option for me. They have cute clothes, frequent new arrivals and easy to use the process for dropshipping. Great customer service too!

September 17, 2019

Thanks for your review & feedback, we appreciate it!

Grace Home Decor & More

I installed the app to give me something new in my online store. I loved the look of the products and had to give the company a try and a chance. I look forward in a long relationship with the company. Great app and well organized and easy to use. I could not found a better app to use that was easy for an old lady like me.

September 17, 2019

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

Trulife

I used this app to help build my online store. They help me build it in just few days, and made everything else so easy for me. Im giving them a five star. They are the best.

September 14, 2019

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it, good luck with the store!

Curvy Mama Apparel

I am so grateful to have found this app. The process is super easy and it's great to have customer service immediately.

September 13, 2019

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

Blossom Babe's Boutique

I love the fact that I can chat with their support straight from Shopify. They have really made setting up my online business a breeze!

September 3, 2019

Thanks for taking the time and posting a review, we really appreciate it!

Turid Jewelry

I'm going to go ahead and give this app 5 stars. I bought their turnkey site. Which they build your site for you. I've built my own site on Shopify before and it was so time consuming. I only sell their jewelry so when they built the site it had some glitches, but nothing serious. They also including the shipping information, ship from LA, and unlike China, there's a very good chance your item will be shipped and received promptly. All I have to do is a bit of tweeking here and the site is ready to go. I've already paired it up with Ebay and I'm good to go. I like their jewelry because there are so many options and the prices are affordable. There's bound to be something someone will like. My only recommendation is, keep an eye on your inventory because things sell out quickly.

September 3, 2019

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it. We are definitely making a conscious effort to increase the quantity stock levels of our products as the demand for our products keeps growing. This is definitely a high priority for us!

Nicole Marie Fashions

This supplier needs more stock and more items that appeal to the teen buyer. We spent hours finding maybe a dozen items that might sell on our site and they went out of stock before we could sell any. We would love to switch to a US supplier but not if they're all like this one.

September 2, 2019

Definitely keeping more qty on hand is a huge priority for us.

We also do our best to offer merchandise that caters to wide range of age groups and style preferences. With new styles added weekly, this is definitely a high priority.