MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

Clozet Queenz

1. CC WholesaleClothing Shopify App
It is easy to push items to your store.
Downfall-products sync every 4 hours, and items are always out of stock. The total inventory is very low, so I think they buy as needed. Synching should be instant and in real-time.

2. Customer Service
Customer service sucks!
-They seem to think customer service is replying to emails. It is much more.
-They don't address customers by name.
-The emails have lousy grammar and spelling.
-The emails are sometimes in two or three different colors as if they copy/pasted from somewhere else.
They don't answer questions. You ask three they might only answer one.
-They don't take feedback from customers well.
-I'm a successful store owner, and I refuse to deal with vendors that have no proper business and customer service etiquette

3. Clothes
-The products look like they are for thrift shop stores which don't match my brand, but I saw a few items that I'd like to add and see if my customers want them.
-I can't speak on the quality of the clothes. Do a google search and read some reviews.
-The variety of clothes is not that great for $29 per month.
-The sizing charts are generic. I noticed all of the size charts are the same, but they buy from different manufacturers. When I pointed this out to them, they told me I could return the item, and they've been in business for 15 years. In e-commerce, accurate sizing and measurements are crucial for a great customer buying experience. You can't provide a generic chart and just say well you can return it. The size chart should be accurate for every product. That response is what made me cancel my subscription plan and delete the app.

June 17, 2019

We appreciate your feedback and regret we were not able to meet your needs to keep you on board, in any case we do wish you lots of success with your business and hope to see you back with us hopefully in the near future. We would like to address some of the points you raised in your review.
1. Your comment about items ‘always out of stock’ is simply not true. We have over 4000 skus in stock ready to ship. With that said out of stock item do happen, but they are very rare, as we are stocking more quantity per style and restocking best-selling items multiple times a week, while at the same time adding 100-200 new styles weekly! Keeping inventory in stock for long periods of time is a very high priority for our company.
2. We apologize if we did not answer your questions in the matter you were expecting, customer service is a high priority for us and we take it very seriously, please take some time and read our reviews from other customers, you will see most of the positive feedback we have received has been towards our customer service. Our spelling and grammar may not be perfect but we will do everything in our power to make sure you get your question answered to the best of our abilities. As we have support available by phone, email and live chat!
3. Maybe the styles of the clothing we offer is not compatible with your business and your customers, that is absolutely fine, however our merchandise is definitely not “for thrift stores”. You mentioned in your comments our items are always out of stock, if the clothing we offer is “for thrift stores” I don’t think we would be constantly restocking items every week, because our dropship partners are doing a great job selling the styles we do offer. It is a priority for us to offer a variety of styles in our inventory including basic, contemporary, urban, edgy styles. We do our best to offer styles that will cater to a wide range of markets and audiences.
4. We believe the value we offer with LOW WHOLESALE PRICES, FAST SHIPPING, FREE RETURNS, NEW ITEMS EVERY WEEK, NO MINIMUMS, EASY APP/PLUGIN PROGRAM TO MANAGE INVENTORY is definitely worth the $29/monthly fee to become a dropship member
5. The size chart we provide has been a great source of reference for our dropship partners to offer their customers. We also list specific size measurements of the size the models are wearing as well for additional reference. We also offer FREE RETURN service for our dropship partners, in case the package your customer receives is not 100% satisfactory. Even with the FREE RETURN service we offer our return rate is only 2%, which is much lower than national average for ecommerce stores selling apparel.
Again we thank you for your feedback and your review, we wish you lots of success!

BumzeeBeez

They did a fantastic job of creating my website theme. It is really beautiful and functions superbly. Great value. I highly recommend them.

June 15, 2019

We are glad we were able to help you launch your store, wish you lots of success! We appreciate the review.

TRIPLE AAA Fashion Collection

Triple AAA Fashion Collection

I must say that I am very impressed with the services provided by CC Fashion. They are very prompt, efficient, competent. Everything about what their services describes is very highly recommend. Big up to website developer team. You guys are awesome! Very impressive I am very satisfied with your services you provide to my online store. Will be referring others to your services as well sometime in the future.

June 12, 2019

Thanks for the review, we are glad we could accommodate your request!

Eva Perrulli

Great customer support and response when dealing with this company. I have had to ask them questions a few times. I used the "support" mode through the app on Shopify. I have always received a prompt and clear response.

June 8, 2019

Thanks for your review we appreciate it!

ashleydresses

This is a great App especially if you want faster shipping and the products are price friendly .I want to challenge the owners of this company. I wish they were more aggressive in adding more exciting products.My other store i use www.gitiwholesale.com as my supplier and results are amazing the only drawback is that i have to buy inventory upfront but their products sell like hot cake .I hope you take this challenge positively

June 7, 2019

Thanks for your review we definitely appreciate your review and your feedback, we are constantly looking to expand our product offering, to provide a wide range of merchandise, that is both trendy and affordable, to provide our dropship partners a higher chance of success. With new items weekly, we hope to satisfy the demands of all of our dropship partners. If you have certain manufacturers you work with and would like to recommend them to us so we can carry there products, please send an email to info@ccwholesaleclothing.com. Thanks again!

Imagicoffers

The best dropping app I’ve ever used.Customer service is very helpful and responsive. Thanks Edwin!

May 17, 2019

Thanks for your review we really appreciate it!

WSN-Women Style Now

Fantastic App!
Finally,
I located a supplier C.C. Wholesale that controls the inventory and updates my website. www.womenstylenow.com

They went out of their way setting up everything for me, great products also. I am totally pleased with the service I have received from C.C. Wholesale.

May 7, 2019

Thanks for taking the time and posting a review we really appreciate it!

Çhanelia

The support is great! They are there for me when I wanted to ask questions. I love how they provide branding for the packages. Keep it up, guys.

April 26, 2019

Thanks for the review we appreciate it!

Villa Tindera

it was a nice apps good customer service. the only thing I noticed when you combined products when you selected one and move on to the next page to select the rest of them the first product you select it won't carry through it will cancel it. but all in all is pretty good apps

April 25, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to review our APP, the issue you mentioned is a simple fix, all you need to do is search for the sku within the APP and all the colors will come up under one page, you can than select/combine and add the item to your store!

BGG Fashion

This is by far the best app out there for drop shipping in the Women's Fashion Niche. I have been with them for a long time. I have purchased their turnkey website and I get a great amount of compliments on my website and get rave reviews on the clothing they offer at very affordable prices. I order from them very frequently due to the fact that I have my own models that model their clothes for my business. I can't thank them enough with all the help they have given me thus far. Order Processing is very quick and provide fast shipping. Their support is also quick and very helpful. All my customers have been happy!

April 25, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to review our company we really appreciate it!