MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

WSN-Women Style Now

Fantastic App!
Finally,
I located a supplier C.C. Wholesale that controls the inventory and updates my website. www.womenstylenow.com

They went out of their way setting up everything for me, great products also. I am totally pleased with the service I have received from C.C. Wholesale.

May 7, 2019

Thanks for taking the time and posting a review we really appreciate it!

Çhanelia

The support is great! They are there for me when I wanted to ask questions. I love how they provide branding for the packages. Keep it up, guys.

April 26, 2019

Thanks for the review we appreciate it!

Villa Tindera

it was a nice apps good customer service. the only thing I noticed when you combined products when you selected one and move on to the next page to select the rest of them the first product you select it won't carry through it will cancel it. but all in all is pretty good apps

April 25, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to review our APP, the issue you mentioned is a simple fix, all you need to do is search for the sku within the APP and all the colors will come up under one page, you can than select/combine and add the item to your store!

BGG Fashion

This is by far the best app out there for drop shipping in the Women's Fashion Niche. I have been with them for a long time. I have purchased their turnkey website and I get a great amount of compliments on my website and get rave reviews on the clothing they offer at very affordable prices. I order from them very frequently due to the fact that I have my own models that model their clothes for my business. I can't thank them enough with all the help they have given me thus far. Order Processing is very quick and provide fast shipping. Their support is also quick and very helpful. All my customers have been happy!

April 25, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to review our company we really appreciate it!

Slaying Fashion 365

I have ordered from company before adding to shopify in app. The clothes are well made and the app is easy to use. Only thing that I would like is the size charts to be a bit cleaner and more affordable. I LOVED the fact they made a logo for me at a reasonable price. I definitetly would use them again. Overall this app is great and clothes too.

April 25, 2019

Thanks for your review we really appreciate it, our design team is currently working on putting together few varieties of our size chart, so you will have at least a few designs to pick from to add to your store!

Express Fashion Avenue

Great App for star your store, successful help step by step!!! Its so easy to add product! lets go!!

April 13, 2019

thanks for your review, Lets go!, good luck :)

Galaxychix fashion boutique

I am so happy I found this online store..easy to used and very helpful. excellent online store..i am surely recommend this store to everybody.. thank you so much.. thumps up!

March 29, 2019

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

Boho Splendor

I have had such a wonderful experience with CC Wholesale Clothing! I have made a few newbie mistakes with my drop shipping store and they have helped clear each and every one for me! You are in great hands using this online store.

March 28, 2019

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!

SULUNA BOUTIQUE

They have great options for clothing, fast and effective customer service. I’m happy they have a dropshipping program it’s extremley helpful for businesses just starting out.

March 14, 2019

Thanks for your feedback we appreciate it, good luck with your business, we will be here to assist you in any way we possibly can!

mygirlznaturalscosmetics

Love using this app makes it so easy. Love I there clothes. Always with updated merchandise. Thanks

March 14, 2019

Thanks for the positive feedback we really appreciate it!