MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

Empress Imaging

I deleted this app before my free trial ended and was still charged for it. I'll delete this review once I get my money back. DO NOT USE THIS APP. SCAM SCAM SCAM

July 24, 2020

I do apologize for any inconvenience caused, however after checking our reports i do not see any charges for your store. However please contact shopify support as they handle all billing for our APP, if they can verify there is a charge or even a pending charge, we will authorize a refund back to your account.

Latian Lifestyle

I signed up for the turnkey website and made an account on their personal drop-shipper page and they can't find my membership. I can't place my orders because they don't have me listed as a drop-shipper and the orders don't equal $100. Very unorganized. I am not pleased with the money I spent for their lack of help and support!

July 24, 2020

We could not find your membership, because the email you used to sign up for the account was different from the account you have registered with your shopify account, based on your response to our email, we were able to find the account, please check the emails sent to you already as it confirms your account has been updated to dropshipper status. Please contact us if you have any other concerns or questions!

AMY ONYX

I can't say enough great things about this company. Amazing app, clothes, organization, customer service... I could go on and on.

July 16, 2020

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

Couture Look

I love this app and this company. They are fast in responding to customer service issues. They have great products and great prices. Love them. Would highly recommend them.

June 19, 2020

Thank you very much for the review and feedback, we really appreciate it!

Simply Dripped

This app is easy and the customer service team is so helpful highly recommended. the drop ship program is super easy and i love the customer packaging option i will be taking advantage of all feature very soon love that is USA based and from my hometown LA !!!

June 18, 2020

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it.

Glam Chic & Gypsy Boutique

Compliments:
Excellent customer service, quick shipping... Even through a pandemic they have maintained their professionalism.

Complaints: I have had a very small percentage of items go out damaged, which they have corrected and/or refunded without any problems.

Overall: Very good company to do business with.

June 11, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it. Sorry about the damaged pieces, please keep in mind we do offer free return service for all our dropship partners!

salefashionshop

They have really cheap and super good products, I love this app. Their support is amazing as well !!

June 9, 2020

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it!

odguys

Most exclusive products and the best model ever ! Thank yu! yu added the value that I searched for a long time.

June 8, 2020

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it!

La Luna Shack

They answer immediately, both phone number and live chat. Without these guys, i would be stuck with aliexpress items and getting complaints 24/7. THANK YOU!

June 4, 2020

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it!

HappyMe24

They answer immediately.
Very kind and helpful customer service, sir Edmond in particular.