4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its wide selection of trendy fashions and easy integration with Shopify. They find the user-friendly interface and seamless inventory management beneficial. Access to US brands and competitive pricing are also valued. The app's customer service is noted for quick responses and efficient problem-solving. Additional services offered by the app are seen as beneficial for business growth. Merchants find it offers good value with its affordable pricing and high-quality products.

September 16, 2019

I installed the app to give me something new in my online store. I loved the look of the products and had to give the company a try and a chance. I look forward in a long relationship with the company. Great app and well organized and easy to use. I could not found a better app to use that was easy for an old lady like me.

Grace Home Decor & More
12 days using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied September 17, 2019

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

June 7, 2019

This is a great App especially if you want faster shipping and the products are price friendly .I want to challenge the owners of this company. I wish they were more aggressive in adding more exciting products.My other store i use www.gitiwholesale.com as my supplier and results are amazing the only drawback is that i have to buy inventory upfront but their products sell like hot cake .I hope you take this challenge positively

ashleydresses
12 days using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied June 7, 2019

Thanks for your review we definitely appreciate your review and your feedback, we are constantly looking to expand our product offering, to provide a wide range of merchandise, that is both trendy and affordable, to provide our dropship partners a higher chance of success. With new items weekly, we hope to satisfy the demands of all of our dropship partners. If you have certain manufacturers you work with and would like to recommend them to us so we can carry there products, please send an email to info@ccwholesaleclothing.com. Thanks again!

October 10, 2020

Excellent customer service, what for me is PRICELESS! Also great products with very affordable and fair prices, eary to import.

Amadeo
8 days using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied October 10, 2020

Thanks for your review we really appreciate it!

Edited February 24, 2018

I had my doubts at first about the company but after using it myself i would recommend it. They are very responsive to emails, even on weekends, unlike most other suppliers here on shopify. If you have any trouble, just write them an email and you will hear back shortly with an actual response, not just a cut and paste reply. The inventory is updated a few times a week and there are nice styles to be found in their collections. Integrating items to your store is very easy and being able to advertise priority shipping from CA. is a nice advantage.

Vediir
7 days using the app
June 7, 2020

Most exclusive products and the best model ever ! Thank yu! yu added the value that I searched for a long time.

odguys
3 days using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied June 8, 2020

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it!

February 18, 2021

I just installed the app and so far so good, support has been very quick to respond to my concerns.

Complete and Classy Boutique
2 days using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied February 18, 2021

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it.

May 30, 2020

They answer immediately.
Very kind and helpful customer service, sir Edmond in particular.

HappyMe24
Germany
1 day using the app
Edited December 16, 2022

MY EXPERIENCE WITH MY ONLINE FASHION IS GREAT, EASY TO SIGN UP, ONTIME SHIPPING, FASHIONABLE PRODUCTS AND RESTOCK EVERY TIME. I WILL RECOMMEND THIS SUPPLIER, AN AMERICAN STOREHOUSE TO EVERYONE DOING BUSINESS AND GIVE THEM A 9 FOR THEIR BUSINESS ON SHOPIFY.

https://Awuah- Gift-Shop.my shopify.com
About 20 hours using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied December 17, 2022

Thank you very much for your review, we appreciate your time!

June 19, 2019

Awesome customer service. Very helpful ! Edmund went into details to help serve me better. I just wish there were more accessories.

Accessories in the city
About 2 hours using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied June 20, 2019

Thanks for the review we appreciate it, we will be expanding our accessories very soon with more merchandise in the following categories, jewelry, bags, sunglasses, lingerie and more!

September 9, 2023

PlusFashionStyles
3 days using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied September 11, 2023

We greatly value your time and review, and we're truly thankful for the 5-star rating you've given us.