Reviews (294)

4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and wide range of fashionable items. They commend the auto-sync feature for accurate inventory management and the ability to handle large datasets. The responsive support team and additional services for business growth are also highly valued. Merchants also highlight the fast delivery, quality clothing, and a good selection of US brands. It's recommended for those seeking to streamline inventory management and boost efficiency.

December 12, 2019

Amazing customer service! Had an issue and it was resolved quickly! App also has great selection and trendy clothing and accessories!

BoutiqueBianca
18 days using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied December 13, 2019

Thanks for your review we really appreciate it!

November 27, 2020

The concept is great and the support answered my questions. I think this is good especially shipping fro LA. I am excited to use the app for a long time.

Woolyish
15 days using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied November 27, 2020

Thanks for the review we really appreciate it!

October 7, 2020

Edmond answered all my questions clear. What a great person and great support. He is doing a Great service!!!

Savvy Lush
ccwholesaleclothing replied October 8, 2020

Thanks for the feedback and review, we appreciate it!

May 30, 2018

Absolutely Fantastic app! I can say this is must have app for dropship. Great customer support and easy-to-use interface has helped me a lot. Very useful, anyone can use it for dealing with dropshipping. Thanks CC Fashion for this very responsive dropship app :) :)

Latestwomenclothing
India
August 14, 2019

I LOVE THIS APP!!! It makes adding products super easy and way less stressful. They have an amazing catalog with dozens of options. Also you get full access to their products from the start. This was very important to me as I am just starting out. When I had an issue registering my account on the web site, I sent them an IM through the app and got an immediate response. They were super helpful and worked quickly to get my problem resolved. I definitely recommend this app.

Leora's Tiny Closet
ccwholesaleclothing replied August 14, 2019

Glad we can assist you, thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

August 21, 2019

I love this app. Clothes are nice and prices are great. Had an issue with the items that i sent to my store, they were showing out of stock. Went on the app and started a chat with Edmond and he fixed it for me right away. Amazing, will definitely be keeping his app.

SANAIAH.COM
ccwholesaleclothing replied August 21, 2019

September 12, 2019

I am so grateful to have found this app. The process is super easy and it's great to have customer service immediately.

Curvy Mama Apparel
12 days using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied September 13, 2019

September 16, 2019

I installed the app to give me something new in my online store. I loved the look of the products and had to give the company a try and a chance. I look forward in a long relationship with the company. Great app and well organized and easy to use. I could not found a better app to use that was easy for an old lady like me.

Grace Home Decor & More
12 days using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied September 17, 2019

January 20, 2020

This app is very user friendly and they provide excellent customer support. I recently started using this supplier because of long shipping time with other suppliers. Highly recommended.