Reviews (293)

4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and wide range of fashionable items. They commend the auto-sync feature for accurate inventory management and the ability to handle large datasets. The responsive support team and additional services for business growth are also highly valued. Merchants also highlight the fast delivery, quality clothing, and a good selection of US brands. It's recommended for those seeking to streamline inventory management and boost efficiency.

Edited April 17, 2020

je suis déçu de se fournisseur, c'est trop compliqué... mon client commande et après plus de nouvelle on sait pas comment faire pour une personne qui débute c'est compliqué, de plus je demande comment cela se passe on m'envoie un liens qui me dis de cree un compte de repasser commande manuellement pour que mon client qui as deja commander payer reçois son article et de plus on me dit qu'il faut commander minimum 100 dollars je vais pas tarder a quitter dommage car jaime vraiment beaucoup leurs produits.
cest une application faite pour commander et vendre en physique chose que je ferais surement a lavenir

BoogeShop
France
2 months using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied April 18, 2020

We appreciate your feedback i hope i have understood you correctly, forgive me if i have not, regarding the minimum purchase requirement, that is for regular wholesale customers only, when you are a drop ship member with us, meaning if the app is active in your store, after you notify us, your account will be updated and the minimum purchase requirement will be removed from your account. So you can order 1 piece at a time if you need to!

April 14, 2020

So glad that I found this app. It is much less expensive than the other app I used before. The cost of the merchandise allows me to offer good price points to my customers. I also love the fast and knowledgeable customer service in resolving my issue. Shout out to Edmond! I would have given this app 5 stars if we were able to place the orders right in the app.

Moda de la Rucci
ccwholesaleclothing replied April 14, 2020

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

June 7, 2020

Most exclusive products and the best model ever ! Thank yu! yu added the value that I searched for a long time.

odguys
3 days using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied June 8, 2020

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it!

December 27, 2017

We like the auto updating of inventory.. seems prompt and accurate.
A lot of items to choose from.. is awesome.. and the list seems to keep growing each week..

3 stars = Lack of High Fashion styles in clothing and shoes.
3 stars = Item name is way too long. (the most annoying)

those fixes will give 5 stars.

Fashion Feet Shoes
ccwholesaleclothing replied March 9, 2019

We appreciate your feedback and giving our company and our APP an opportunity!

Regarding Lack of styles: We want to provide our members with merchandise that caters to a much more wider audience and merchandise that is in style, essential for every wardrobe and most importantly super affordable. With over 4000 Skus available we are also adding new styles every week to ensure our partners have access to new, affordable and quality fashion they can offer to their customers. With that said we welcome all feedback and suggestions from our customers, as one of our main goals is to offer a wide range of styles to our members that is both trendy and cost effective. At the end of the day our objective if for you not to just have access to our inventory but to be able to actually sell the items and make money.

Regarding Product Titles: You are able to edit the titles after you add them to your website. We also offer a free service where our design team can edit the category pages on your website to have the titles displayed only by certain characters in essence shortening them for you automatically.

Edited January 17, 2023

I just canceled my subscription and the app
I hope you delete my data and don't withdraw the monthly fee by mistake, otherwise I will dispute everything to PayPal and Shopify
I worked a days for nothing and got no answers for all my disputes via chat and email

Replay
I am clear and notice that your subscription is left in my store alongside the shopify subscription to be paid later, the subscription is required after the 15-day trial period and therefore I had to subscribe to the subscription to start importing your products into shopify means the 15 dayes terial is finished , I worked for 15 hours and I managed to import only 20 single products without description with a single image with only one color , the button add to shopify works only once time , to solve the problem I have to reinstall the app to add a new product , also the unsubscribe button is corrupted
In short, it takes a year to complete a store with ur magic app
First you have to create a working app and test it before putting it to the public before you even ask for a payed subscription
Your app isn't even worth it for free ,
Finally, I ask you to remove the payment left in my store
I've wasted enough time already and I don't care to ask anyone for support
Soo sorry

Carauana Store
Italy
ccwholesaleclothing replied January 17, 2023

Please keep in mind we are based in Los Angeles, CA.
Since you are based outside of United States, you submitted your questions our time 1:49 am and 3:13 am, we do respond to all inquiries within 12 -24 hours.
It is unfortunate you did not provide us the opportunity to respond to your inquiry and fix whatever issues you may have been having.
If still interested, please contact us we would love to have the opportunity to address whatever issues you may have had.
Regarding the charges, our APP does come with 14 day free trial.
If you have a pending transaction that has not yet been posted, please contact Shopify support as they handle all billing for our app, once they contact us we will authorize a void of that charge for you.
Good Luck with your future plans!

December 2, 2017

I like the idea of this app but I wish it was more like oberlo. You have to manually place the customers order on their website 1 by 1 which can take a lot of time if you have lots of orders. They really need that auto fulfill feature! and like someone said before they need to add more urban clothes.

Sassitudeco
About 1 month using the app
February 5, 2021

I've got to say, the products they have here on this site are VERY GOOD.
So if you're looking for Womens fashionable clothing, this is the place. Like many other reviews, The issue I have is with the customer service. Response time is good, they have a chat feature which they get back to you pretty quickly. However the customer service and professionalism is really lacking. They make you feel rushed, One sentence responses by email, and I actually ended up connecting on the phone with one agent, I had a couple of questions... This agent literally took a deep breath and exhaled... as if I was holding them up from doing something . SO UNPROFESSSIONAL. If he or she is overwhelmed with work or tired dealing with same old questions from customers who pay money for their products. I think its time to move on from this profession. I can honestly say if they revamp their customer service team, they'll get 5 stars from every merchant on here...Thats keeping it real

Better2BuyNow
ccwholesaleclothing replied February 5, 2021

Thanks for your review and your feedback, we apologize if our customer service was not satisfactory, we take customer service extremely serious, we are constantly improving all aspects of our business, we will take your feedback and improve on it. Once again thanks for your review!

February 18, 2021

I just installed the app and so far so good, support has been very quick to respond to my concerns.

Complete and Classy Boutique
2 days using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied February 18, 2021

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it.

May 30, 2020

They answer immediately.
Very kind and helpful customer service, sir Edmond in particular.

HappyMe24
Germany
1 day using the app
October 4, 2022

I used this app to help build our website and to gain access to our dropshipping inventory. I was very pleased with the customer service, though I never spoke to a live person, via phone. They were extremely helpful and responsive via chat or email. My only disappointment was that my website had several pages that were empty and they refused to put inventory in the sales category, even after explaining that was my draw to selecting the page and it showed inventory on the example. They would not add the inventory and just sent instructions for me to do it myself. I was familiar with how to build a website, so I did it. I believe if I had insisted, they may have compiled. Otherwise, I was and am well pleased with all of their offerings and support.

Valiant Co.
24 days using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied October 4, 2022

Thank you for your feedback and review we appreciate it, please note part of the $99 turnkey website we offer, we build the website website for you & add 500 of the newest items to help you get started, the rest of the items you need to add yourself using our app. Because the sale items are not "new items" that is why your sale category was empty. We have already setup your categories and collections, all you need to do is simply select whatever items you want & add to your store using the app, with just few clicks.
If you are still having issues, please contact our support team, we can create a video example and email it to you.