MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
4.3
March 1, 2022

I use this store for dropshipping and marketing materials. The price and quality of the item were better than expected. The price is moderate and the shipping time is reasonable. The app is user-friendly. Forward Fashions

Forward Fashions
Time spent using app: 11 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied March 2, 2022

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your time!

February 25, 2022

I used this store for dropshipping and have been pleased with the quality of the items I’ve purchased so far. Material is better than expected for the price and beautifully made. Prices are on point and shipping is time is reasonable. They also have a huge selection of products and always update me on items sold out. The app works really well with my Shopify store. I’ll continue being a loyal customer.

GreyChars
Time spent using app: 5 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied March 1, 2022

Thank you for the review we appreciate it!

February 2, 2022

I used this app to start up my online store. They have been highly exceptional! My Online Fashion is responsive and helpful. I would highly recommend them.

TRUE Envious Boutique
Time spent using app: 11 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied February 3, 2022

Thank you very much for your review, we appreciate it.

February 2, 2022

Extremely happy with the app, service, and customer support we have received from My Online Fashion Store since joining with them last year! Thanks for everything and keep up the great work!

Sharing My Love
ccwholesaleclothing replied February 2, 2022

Thank you very much for the review, we appreciate it!

February 1, 2022

I love the app. They make dropshipping so easy. You don't have to contend with poor descriptions as you do with some other apps. They have thousands of products to choose from. Great app!

elements777
Time spent using app: About 1 year
ccwholesaleclothing replied February 1, 2022

Thank you for the review we appreciate your time!

January 25, 2022

I have been using this app for a few years. The customer service is fast. You can chat with them during their hours they are open or leave an email and they will get back with you real soon. The clothes are nice. I enjoy the discount while being a member.

Oh Em Gee Boutique
Time spent using app: About 2 years
ccwholesaleclothing replied January 25, 2022

Thanks for the review we really appreciate it!

January 20, 2022

I have been using my online fashion store for more than a year and it is a super reliable source for my business. My customers always receive the products and the right order. Fast shipping! If there is any issue, or question they provide a solution or answer in a timely manner. Excellent customer service. My customers and I love the quality of the items. This vendor has a lot benefits to offer.

You Are Fashion Boutique
ccwholesaleclothing replied January 20, 2022

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your business over the past year.

January 19, 2022

I love the intergration. The products are nice and I have not had any problems. I've been a customer for a while now and will continue.

Konfidence Boutique
Time spent using app: 10 months
ccwholesaleclothing replied January 19, 2022

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your business!

January 17, 2022

Great products integration, good quality, and customer support. I recommend this app for fashion stores.

Grande Bella
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
ccwholesaleclothing replied January 17, 2022

Thanks for your review we appreciate your time!

November 23, 2021

This is a great app and great response back to any questions I may have.
Bonus shipping is fast. I love that for my Customers. I highly recommend this app

Daisies Jewels LLC
ccwholesaleclothing replied November 24, 2021

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it!