MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 4000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

The Vivacious You LLC

Stock is out on the first product I imported. Went back to check inventory is super lowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww soooo annoying

June 26, 2019

Hi Regarding your review of our APP: MY ONLINE FASHION STORE, thanks for your feedback we do appreciate it, however I am a bit confused, was the item out of stock or just low in stock? if you added an item from the APP than 100% we have stock available, or else the item will not be showing available in the APP. If you added an item from the APP with stock available and it's showing out of stock on your website immediately, that could be an issue with your "shipping location" setting. This is something we can definitely assist you in getting resolved.
If the item is not out of stock but low in stock, please keep in mind we do restock items 2-3 times a week as well. We hope you reconsider your review and give us an opportunity to review your account to make sure everything is setup correctly!

Shopliftersbay

I used this app for a few months on another of my store, there was no variety first and then the products i added, went out of stock the next day and i was not aware of the same, i was continuously running promotion with a filter not to show products when they go out of stock.. in the end, i did a month of promotions only to realize that the store was literally empty, customers were coming to the store and it had only 5-6 products.. in the end i had to close my store.

March 9, 2019

We appreciate your feedback and giving our company and our APP an opportunity!

Regarding Lack of styles: We want to provide our members with merchandise that caters to a much more wider audience and merchandise that is in style, essential for every wardrobe and most importantly super affordable. With over 4000 Skus available we are also adding new styles every week to ensure our partners have access to new, affordable and quality fashion they can offer to their customers. With that said we welcome all feedback and suggestions from our customers, as one of our main goals is to offer a wide range of styles to our members that is both trendy and cost effective. At the end of the day our objective if for you not to just have access to our inventory but to be able to actually sell the items and make money.

Regarding Inventory stock: we have actually started in the past few weeks, stocking up more quantity per item and when we do restock an item we are stocking up more quantity there as well.
So we are both stocking more quantity initially when we buy the merchandise and stocking more quantity when we do restock the item.
Definitely keeping more qty on hand is a huge priority for us. Moving forward we will be definitely stock more quantity per style, so items are not selling out as quick.

Risen Boutique

I would give this app a great rating, I thought I found the perfect dropshipping company. It is easy to use and push product to your shop. However... all of the items I added to my store were pretty much all out of stock on all sizes the next day. I don't know how they expect you to make any money when you have to pay $29 a month for basically no products in your shop. Ridiculous. Canceled before free 7 day trial was up. Save yourself and don't even bother with this app.

March 9, 2019

We appreciate your feedback and giving our company and our APP an opportunity!