MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

Poshed Apparel Boutique

Had this app for 2 1/2 years and it has gotten worse and worse. I have had THREE ORDERS canceled back to back within the last month. The last order was "checked with the warehouse" and was assured that it would be shipped, the next day it was canceled. Was told that this happening is rare, but believe me, it's not. Can no longer trust doing business with this company. Will be deleting this app.

May 19, 2021

First and foremost we like to thank you for being a member for over 2 years. I just reviewed your account and it seems like 100% of the orders you have placed with us, have been fulfilled and shipped, except for the very last order.

Our fulfillment rate is very high, and most orders placed are fulfilled and shipped without any issues. Unfortunately, there are times where items are sold out. This is very rare, but it happens occasionally. This could be caused by technical update issues, product issues, human error, inventory stock update delay, etc...

As the demand for our items is growing, we are stocking up more quantity and restocking items at much quicker rate as well.

We try to keep these types of situations to a minimum as much as possible. Once again i do apologize for the last order being cancelled.

Willow Harlow

This company is horrible. They don't have most of the clothes in stock. And that's affecting my business. And sometimes they take a while to ship out the clothes. Customer service is slow to answer my questions. I just deleted the app and i don't want to work with this company anymore. I emailed them for a refund and they want give me my refund back from the months i didn't use the app. Please stay away from this company and find another vendor. Don't waste your time or money on them like me.

April 23, 2021

We appreciate your feedback and review.
At any given time we have over 5000 available SKUS, in stock ready to ship, with 100-200 new items added weekly.
We have a lot of extremely happy customers, as we are now shipping over 200 orders a day for them.

Regarding your request to cancel the annual membership, the email was sent earlier today, all inquiries are responded to within 12-24 hours. You have fully been refunded, please check your email to confirm!

BLUE SUNSET

I deleted this app a month ago and i am still being charged. May someone please cancel my subscription or tell me how to do it?

April 5, 2021

The charge you see may be for billing period that was prior to your cancelation date. Please contact Shopify support as they handle all billing related to the APP. Once they reach out to us we will authorize a refund for you.

LUVIE

everything is good and the improved inventory and other things but in 3 deferents opportunities I sold some items and when I bought to fashion store they answer me and 4 days after we are out of stock, I understand that happen but they should improve the real time inventory and answer quickly because I lost 3 customer for that.

February 17, 2021

Thanks for your feedback we appreciate it, we do respond to all inquires within 12-24 hours, we have support available via live chat, email and phone as well.

The issues with the out of stock item, have to do with the fact that your store was closed for 3 months. I did notice your store was closed in December and reopened in February, but you have not yet reactivated our app back to your store. During the period the app is not active in your store, the inventory stock levels will not update. In cases where there is such a long gap between a closed and opened store, we recommend removing the products from your store and adding them back again using the app, to insure the inventory stock levels are in sync and updating correctly.

Tiana Bay

I had this app for 2 months, and it has a pretty good selection that frequently updates.

However, customer service isn't great. I didn't know I had to register for on their website to process my order. That takes 48-72 hours, which is reasonable. I would assume that once an order is placed on Shopify it would sync into the app but it didn't for me. When I reached out to customer service, I sent 3 emails and made 2 phone calls. I heard back 2 days later. Again, I assumed that was because I did not read carefully but recently I had a customer return an item, and it took 48 hours to process the return and 48+ hours to receive the label. It's unacceptable. (I still haven't received the return label and had to eat the cost so it's not worth it)

As a brand, customer service is so important so I'm torn. I think the lack of customer service is why I would personally not recommend this app.

August 15, 2020

We appreciate your review and giving our APP a chance. We actually do reply to every single email and inquiry within 24 hours.
You may want to check your spam and junk folders, sometimes are emails do end up in those folders.
We apologize if our response time for you was not satisfactory. As we are constantly trying to improve and cutting down the response time is definitely on top of our list.

The FREE labels we provide for returns do actually take 1-2 business days to process. Your request for the free return label was approved on 08/13 which means you will have your return label the latest by 08/17 which is the 2nd business day.

Again, thanks for giving our APP a try, we wish you lots of luck with your business!

Darkest Hour Apparel

I signed up and still cant get products into my store
I used their 14 day trial and and couldn't get products to upload to my account. I thought maybe I was needing to upgrade since it says that on their page. So I was then brought to another page where I was charged $126 and then SHOPIFY charged me $29.99 for their monthly service.
I still do not have my account working.
I have emailed several times.
I was charged $126.00 AND Shopify charged me $29.99 as well. my account is telling me I need to upgrade in order to use the services. I had a 14 day trial and every time I tired to add a item it wouldn't add to my store. NO ONE IS HELPING ME .
I am starting to think this is a fake company and im about to contact my bank.
I believe I was over charged and didn’t need to pay $126 and was fine with the $29.99 and even then your site is NOT working.
Someone needs to contact me
Also I have called their customer support number and it just goes to voicemail. and their "live chat" is always offline. I AM PISSED over this.
I will update if I hear from them but right now im about to call my bank and claim this as fraud and also report them to Shopify

July 29, 2020

I apologize if you were not able to reach us by live chat or phone, however every inquiry is responded to within 12-24 hours. We are definitely working on improving this time, as the demand of our service is growing we are adding/training more staff to our support team right now!

We have responded to your email regarding the issue with the APP, please check the fix noted in the email, if that is still not working, we would be more than happy to access your store and check for you.

If your purchase of the upgrade 6 month plan was caused by confusion on our end, i do apologize. Please reply back to the email we sent to you, and we can definitely refund you right away.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with!

Empress Imaging

I deleted this app before my free trial ended and was still charged for it. I'll delete this review once I get my money back. DO NOT USE THIS APP. SCAM SCAM SCAM

July 24, 2020

I do apologize for any inconvenience caused, however after checking our reports i do not see any charges for your store. However please contact shopify support as they handle all billing for our APP, if they can verify there is a charge or even a pending charge, we will authorize a refund back to your account.

Latian Lifestyle

I signed up for the turnkey website and made an account on their personal drop-shipper page and they can't find my membership. I can't place my orders because they don't have me listed as a drop-shipper and the orders don't equal $100. Very unorganized. I am not pleased with the money I spent for their lack of help and support!

July 24, 2020

We could not find your membership, because the email you used to sign up for the account was different from the account you have registered with your shopify account, based on your response to our email, we were able to find the account, please check the emails sent to you already as it confirms your account has been updated to dropshipper status. Please contact us if you have any other concerns or questions!

M O D A

Horrible customer service. DO NOT GO HERE. I cancelled the trial and I received an email that I approved a recurring charge. SCAMMMMM

April 30, 2020

Thanks for giving our APP a try, you actually installed the APP today, so you have not been charged because the APP does come with a 14 DAY FREE TRIAL.
You do have to approve the recurring fees when installing the APP, but if you do not keep the APP after the 14 day free trial, you do not get charged anything.
You can actually contact shopify support and confirm with them directly, as they are the ones who handle the billing for our APP.
I hope this has cleared up and misconception you had about our company, and you will reconsider and give our APP another try.
Thanks again and good luck with your plans!

Leather King Clothing

Like most of the apps,this one is crap too,if it was any good,you would not be charged to use it on a monthly basis,the reason they charge you is because they know you won't make money,so they make most of they money from us,the dummy's who still think,this Shopify Drop Shipping model will somehow work out. They only have the cheapest crap you can possibly find,and they expect you to buy it,at over inflated price,and have you try to resell this overpriced trash,I am at the point where I am reading up on people like this on the FTC website. they great reviews,are fake,or they come from sites you can't find online One more Thing,are you having your friends and family open shopify shops,so they can leave reviews,Just Asking,lol

August 29, 2019

We appreciate the time you took to write the review, however we wish you gave our APP and company a little more than 15 minutes you had the APP installed to your store, to prove our worth.

Your logic of us charging you because we know you will not make money does not really make sense. First off our APP offers a FREE 14 DAY trial – which gives you plenty of time to figure out if our company, products and APP is a right fit for you. Our success solely falls on our partners selling items, which means they will keep our APP installed longer.

We believe the value we offer with LOW WHOLESALE PRICES, ACCESS TO OVER 4500 SKUS, FAST US SHIPPING, FREE RETURNS, NEW ITEMS EVERY WEEK, NO MINIMUMS, EASY APP/PLUGIN PROGRAM TO MANAGE INVENTORY is definitely worth the $29 monthly fee to become a dropship member. So do many other partners who have joined our program.

Our reviews are definitely NOT fake, as this is extremely unprofessional and monitored closely by shopify. We would not risk our integrity and reputation by putting up fake reviews.

Almost 100% of our sales come from our partners who have joined our program over the years, with retail prices almost everything under $50, they HAVE SOLD SO FAR OVER $800,000 worth of merchandise, with minimum 50% profit margins.

There are many who are happy with the products and service we offer. If we were not the right fit for you that’s OK, we would like to wish you lots of success with whatever path you decide to choose. Good luck with your future plans!

Previous 1