MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

USA based Dropshipper – Over 6000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Kweenzfashion

Time spent using app About 2 years

I paid for a full year and it disappeared off my store. not happy! Bad enough I cant get the discount with my purchase.

September 2, 2022

Looks like your store was closed 08/29 and opened again on 09/01, because of this we have to manually reset the plan for you from the monthly plan to the annual plan.
I have notified our developers to update your account again to the annual plan.
Please allow 1-2 business days for the app update to reflect the change in your Shopify settings.

In regards to your 20% discount, you have to use the code provided to you in the email sent on 04/01, whenever you are placing an order on our website. I have re-sent the email to you again.

If you have any other questions or issues, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via email, live chat or phone!

Winty and Lace

I liked this app at first However, I started to noticed that every time my customers ordered they would cancel my order because items "were out of stock". I am now going to delete the app. I've had a few customers get upset due to them not sending the products and I had no control over it. Not worth paying $30 a month for most of my orders being canceled. I don't like leaving negative reviews but something needs to be said so they can improve. Good luck if you want to use this app though

December 21, 2021

We appreciate your business and your review, i did check your history of orders and it looks like majority of the orders you have placed have been processed and shipped without any issues, with exception of a few orders with sold out pieces, which I do sincerely apologize for.
Our inventory is updated daily, unfortunately in some rear situations merchandise does get sold out before the inventory update takes place.
We are upgrading our app constantly for faster inventory updates, as well as increasing our inventory stock levels as the demand for our merchandise is growing.
Once again i do apologize for the inconvenience caused, please rest assured inventory updates and cutting down sold out pieces, is one of our main priorities.
Thanks again or your feedback!

Willow Harlow

This company is horrible. They don't have most of the clothes in stock. And that's affecting my business. And sometimes they take a while to ship out the clothes. Customer service is slow to answer my questions. I just deleted the app and i don't want to work with this company anymore. I emailed them for a refund and they want give me my refund back from the months i didn't use the app. Please stay away from this company and find another vendor. Don't waste your time or money on them like me.

April 23, 2021

We appreciate your feedback and review.
At any given time we have over 5000 available SKUS, in stock ready to ship, with 100-200 new items added weekly.
We have a lot of extremely happy customers, as we are now shipping over 200 orders a day for them.

As the demand for our items is growing, we are stocking up more quantity and restocking items at much quicker rate as well.

Regarding your request to cancel the annual membership, the email was sent earlier today, all inquiries are responded to within 12-24 hours. You have fully been refunded, please check your email to confirm!

BLUE SUNSET

I deleted this app a month ago and i am still being charged. May someone please cancel my subscription or tell me how to do it?

April 5, 2021

The charge you see may be for billing period that was prior to your cancelation date. Please contact Shopify support as they handle all billing related to the APP. Once they reach out to us we will authorize a refund for you.

Shoppin' With Me

Time spent using app About 2 years

Had this app for 2 years. I bought the $99 website and then the annual shopify plan, then they raised the price by nearly $100 for annual plan. Also noticed that many of the clothing items even at wholesale began to raise. Many customers are not willing to pay more than $40 for a sweater. Not worth it. Really disappointed.

February 20, 2021

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it.
Please note the annual plan has not been increased $100, it has only been increased $60
considering the benefits the annual plan offers, it is still a wonderful deal.
- $120 membership savings over the year
- $50 store credit for product purchases
- 20% discount on all products throughout the year

In regards to the wholesale prices, over the past year all manufacturers have raised prices due to inflation and supply chain issues. Unfortunately this is not something we have total control over.
We will continue to work with our suppliers to provide the best possible merchandise at the most affordable price points.

LUVIE

everything is good and the improved inventory and other things but in 3 deferents opportunities I sold some items and when I bought to fashion store they answer me and 4 days after we are out of stock, I understand that happen but they should improve the real time inventory and answer quickly because I lost 3 customer for that.

February 17, 2021

Thanks for your feedback we appreciate it, we do respond to all inquires within 12-24 hours, we have support available via live chat, email and phone as well.

The issues with the out of stock item, have to do with the fact that your store was closed for 3 months. I did notice your store was closed in December and reopened in February, but you have not yet reactivated our app back to your store. During the period the app is not active in your store, the inventory stock levels will not update. In cases where there is such a long gap between a closed and opened store, we recommend removing the products from your store and adding them back again using the app, to insure the inventory stock levels are in sync and updating correctly.

Tiana Bay

I had this app for 2 months, and it has a pretty good selection that frequently updates.

However, customer service isn't great. I didn't know I had to register for on their website to process my order. That takes 48-72 hours, which is reasonable. I would assume that once an order is placed on Shopify it would sync into the app but it didn't for me. When I reached out to customer service, I sent 3 emails and made 2 phone calls. I heard back 2 days later. Again, I assumed that was because I did not read carefully but recently I had a customer return an item, and it took 48 hours to process the return and 48+ hours to receive the label. It's unacceptable. (I still haven't received the return label and had to eat the cost so it's not worth it)

As a brand, customer service is so important so I'm torn. I think the lack of customer service is why I would personally not recommend this app.

August 15, 2020

We appreciate your review and giving our APP a chance. We actually do reply to every single email and inquiry within 24 hours.
You may want to check your spam and junk folders, sometimes are emails do end up in those folders.
We apologize if our response time for you was not satisfactory. As we are constantly trying to improve and cutting down the response time is definitely on top of our list.

The FREE labels we provide for returns do actually take 1-2 business days to process. Your request for the free return label was approved on 08/13 which means you will have your return label the latest by 08/17 which is the 2nd business day.

Again, thanks for giving our APP a try, we wish you lots of luck with your business!

Darkest Hour Apparel

I signed up and still cant get products into my store
I used their 14 day trial and and couldn't get products to upload to my account. I thought maybe I was needing to upgrade since it says that on their page. So I was then brought to another page where I was charged $126 and then SHOPIFY charged me $29.99 for their monthly service.
I still do not have my account working.
I have emailed several times.
I was charged $126.00 AND Shopify charged me $29.99 as well. my account is telling me I need to upgrade in order to use the services. I had a 14 day trial and every time I tired to add a item it wouldn't add to my store. NO ONE IS HELPING ME .
I am starting to think this is a fake company and im about to contact my bank.
I believe I was over charged and didn’t need to pay $126 and was fine with the $29.99 and even then your site is NOT working.
Someone needs to contact me
Also I have called their customer support number and it just goes to voicemail. and their "live chat" is always offline. I AM PISSED over this.
I will update if I hear from them but right now im about to call my bank and claim this as fraud and also report them to Shopify

July 29, 2020

I apologize if you were not able to reach us by live chat or phone, however every inquiry is responded to within 12-24 hours. We are definitely working on improving this time, as the demand of our service is growing we are adding/training more staff to our support team right now!

We have responded to your email regarding the issue with the APP, please check the fix noted in the email, if that is still not working, we would be more than happy to access your store and check for you.

If your purchase of the upgrade 6 month plan was caused by confusion on our end, i do apologize. Please reply back to the email we sent to you, and we can definitely refund you right away.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with!

Empress Imaging

I deleted this app before my free trial ended and was still charged for it. I'll delete this review once I get my money back. DO NOT USE THIS APP. SCAM SCAM SCAM

July 24, 2020

I do apologize for any inconvenience caused, however after checking our reports i do not see any charges for your store. However please contact shopify support as they handle all billing for our APP, if they can verify there is a charge or even a pending charge, we will authorize a refund back to your account.

Latian Lifestyle

I signed up for the turnkey website and made an account on their personal drop-shipper page and they can't find my membership. I can't place my orders because they don't have me listed as a drop-shipper and the orders don't equal $100. Very unorganized. I am not pleased with the money I spent for their lack of help and support!

July 24, 2020

We could not find your membership, because the email you used to sign up for the account was different from the account you have registered with your shopify account, based on your response to our email, we were able to find the account, please check the emails sent to you already as it confirms your account has been updated to dropshipper status. Please contact us if you have any other concerns or questions!

Previous 1