MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

mohanboutique

So far so good. No issues. Maybe they can implement a best sellers list to help us make better choices to have a better experiences in deciding on what products customers are purchasing on a regular basis.

May 27, 2022

Thank you for the review we appreciate it, we do have a category called "POPULAR RESTOCKED ITEMS" these are items that are selling well and have been restocked.

Dress 4 Less Fashions

I used the app to add items to my store and check availability. It's a great app but lacking a major feature: Order fulfilment and automatically apply the discount for annual subscribers. This would save us lots of time and averts many errors when ordering. Thank you.

April 8, 2022

Thank you for your review and feedback we appreciate it, i will definitely pass along the suggestions to our app developer team!

Pretty N Chic Threads

I enjoy using this app for dropshipping. I like how quick the shipping is and the how much the update the inventory.

April 4, 2022

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it!

Elisheva Haute

They have a great variety of women's fashion. I like the store, just working out inventory kinks with the integration. The customer service team is very responsive and helpful, like Edmond A. Thank you!

March 29, 2022

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it.

Passion 4 Fashion USA

I use this app to help advance my business. The items are great as they ship fast and are within the US with no hold time. I just wish that I could see the new products before they go out onto their webstore.

February 3, 2022

Thanks for the review we appreciate it, regarding the new products.
we upload the products to our wholesale website for testing purposes, the products are than available in the app within 24 hours.

You are Beautiful

user friendly, products are good, especially if its USA based. i noticed sometimes stocks are limited.

October 14, 2020

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it!
We are definitely increasing the quantity of the products we carry, as the demand of our merchandise is growing. This is a huge priority for us.

Stylessa-Boutique

I love this app! A few times where there were issues customer service response was alittle slow, but I'm assuming that was because of different time zones. Overall, love the selection of clothes, marketing tools and super easy to use! Would definitely recommend

August 6, 2020

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it, I apologize if there was a delay in getting back to your request!

Velinabeauty

I ordered the turkney website, it took a while to get completed but I like what I see. Just waiting for password to be disabled so I can go live.

I would take a chance with this app .

August 1, 2020

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it, please keep in mind you had chosen the custom theme turnkey website, which takes a slightly longer than the basic themes we offer. We appreciate your patience and thanks again for the feedback!

Plush Women

so far I love the company. Customer service has been great. My only issue is with having products out of stock but the inventory not updating on my shopify store. Otherwise I would have gave 5 stars. I recommend them to any starting an online clothing store

May 6, 2020

Thanks for your review we really appreciate it, the inventory stock levels do update automatically daily.
If you have noticed issues with updates, please contact our support team and we will access your store to make sure everything is setup correctly and running as it should. I do apologize for any inconvenience caused. Keeping inventory in sync with all our partners is definitely a huge priority for us!

Moda de la Rucci

So glad that I found this app. It is much less expensive than the other app I used before. The cost of the merchandise allows me to offer good price points to my customers. I also love the fast and knowledgeable customer service in resolving my issue. Shout out to Edmond! I would have given this app 5 stars if we were able to place the orders right in the app.

April 14, 2020

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

Previous 1 3