MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

S'Honey Boutique LLC

I used the chat feature today to get some answers. Edmond responded quickly to get me what I need and tell me where to go to find it. Thanks for the quick response time!

January 23, 2021

Thank you for the review we appreciate it!

Annie Felix

I use this app to start my own online boutique and Ive really enjoyed their services. Customer service is always quick and responsive and gets everything taken care of ASAP. Love the variety of items with them as well and how frequent they have new arrivals. The only issue I have is that sometimes the inventory doesn't sync well so items could be out of stock and someone orders that item.

January 22, 2021

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it, we apologize if you had any issues with inventory, please keep in mind, we do restock items daily, if you are looking for an item that has been sold out, always check in with us first, to verify if the item is going to be restocked!

TBT Boutique

This is an amazing app would recommend to anybody who is starting a business online. Their support team is fast an efficient as well. I would definitely recommend to others like me. Please make sure you try them out.

December 2, 2020

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate your time!

Woolyish

The concept is great and the support answered my questions. I think this is good especially shipping fro LA. I am excited to use the app for a long time.

November 27, 2020

Thanks for the review we really appreciate it!

ClaireCM

I use this app to run my online boutique, and I truly love how they provide options for branded packaging. I also appreciate their accessibility and the freedom that I have to communicate any concerns or any assistance that I may need with orders from customers. If you are brand new to dropshipping, I highly recommend this app!

November 25, 2020

Thank you for the review, we appreciate you time!

JuneBug Shop Boutique

I absolutely love working with CCWHOLESALE! As a new boutique owner, the products are beautiful, all of my needs have been taken care of, and customer service is great! I wish some of the Plus Size options were available in S-XL as well. I think all of the clothes are stunning, but especially the Plus Size! Thank you for this wonderful opportunity to build and grow my business:)

November 12, 2020

Thanks you for the feedback we appreciate it, good luck with your boutique!

Jotalia

This is the best drop shipping app. I have tried a few others but ccwholesale does most of the work as their products seamlessly imports without having to fix anything.

November 9, 2020

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it!

Shopchicchateau

I just created my online boutique as a dropshipper and ran into a problem. I messaged support and the person fixed my issue immediately ! Fast support, good items and easy-to-set-up for small business owners!

October 17, 2020

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it!

Amadeo

Excellent customer service, what for me is PRICELESS! Also great products with very affordable and fair prices, eary to import.

October 10, 2020

Thanks for your review we really appreciate it!

Savvy Lush

Edmond answered all my questions clear. What a great person and great support. He is doing a Great service!!!

October 8, 2020

Thanks for the feedback and review, we appreciate it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13