MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

La Luna Apparel

We LOVE these guys! We purchased the turnkey website, did the maintenance plan and also the custom packaging. They have SO MANY amazing products, they ship everything SUPER quick, and have a 30 day return policy which is amazing in the ecommerce business. Any time we have any issues or questions they are always so quick to respond and help out.
We have zero complaints. Highly recommend working with this company.

dewdrops247

I just started a few weeks ago. There are some really beautiful clothing at great prices. It does take a while to find the better-looking clothes but so far so good.

PADINK'S BOUTIQUE

I've had nothing but positive feedback for this company! Customer service is outstanding! Learning to have an online presence for my business has been a learning curve for me but the help and patience that I've received is top notch! I love that I can pick and chose the items to sell in my online store that reflects what I sell in my brick and mortar store.

May 28, 2021

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it!

Modest Apparel USA

I LOVE this app and the drop ship store. It's super easy to add items to my store and they ship right away. And when I goof an order they fix it right away! Highly recommend this app.

April 26, 2021

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!

Kendras Fashion World

I was doing my homework on what stores I wanted to use for my shop and I came across this app and so I tried it out 3 months. Finally I upgraded my package. If you have any problem or any issue with anything all you have to do is reach out to them and they will make sure to help you. Great response time I love the app

April 24, 2021

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it!

The Catalina Store

Love this merchant and have been using them for a year now and they have been very consistent with quality products which has been helping my business a lot!

April 15, 2021

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it!

YuppyCollections

An excellent merchant. I do recommend using shopify provider. Very nice clothing for both plus size and average women.

April 5, 2021

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it!

annwelonlinestore.com

I used this apps for my store they nice and approachable but it takes 2 weeks to finish my logo and Facebook cover but over all it was good..thank you for beautiful store and nice logo..I appreciate your help mr. Edmund.. thanks.

April 3, 2021

Thanks for the review we really appreciate it, sorry for the slight delay with the logo design and facebook cover design, we want to make sure we are giving you the best possible designs without rushing. Thanks for your patience!

TrendsGlow

This company is awesome! The App is easy to navigate and, Edmond is always available to help when needed. There are lots of products to choose from. I'm just starting up, looking forward to working with them even more.

March 31, 2021

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it.

Dulled Up

I love working with this company! They have a very large selection of items and the customer service is amazing. Edmond is always there to help with any and every question I have.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15