Reviews (294)

4.4

Merchants highly recommend this app for its low-investment entry into online retail, featuring a fully functional website, competitive pricing, and fast shipping. They appreciate the high-quality products, auto-sync inventory management, and seamless integration with existing stores. The app is user-friendly, stable, and supported by responsive customer service through live chat and email. Additional services like custom packaging enhance branding opportunities, while regular updates ensure a fresh product lineup. Merchants value the app for its comprehensive features and effectiveness in boosting business growth.

Edited March 30, 2022

This is by far the best app out there for drop shipping in the Women's Fashion Niche. I have been with them for years.I have purchased their turnkey website and I get a great amount of compliments on my website and get rave reviews on the clothing they offer at very affordable prices. I order from them very frequently due to the fact that I have my own models that model their clothes for my business. I can't thank them enough with all the help they have given me thus far. Order Processing is very quick and provide fast shipping. Their support is also quick and very helpful. All my customers have been happy! Their annual plan is a huge deal. And Edmond is the greatest.

BGG Fashion
Almost 5 years using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied April 25, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to review our company we really appreciate it!

December 13, 2022

I've been using this app since 2019.
They ship fast and have great quality and customer service.

I definitely recommend them.

Chemoswagg.com
About 4 years using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied December 13, 2022

Thank you for your review, and for being a member since 2019, we appreciate it!

May 2, 2022

We love this store. The quality and fast delivery are the best. Integration to the shopify is seemless.

GirlSavvi
Almost 4 years using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied May 3, 2022

Thank you for your review we appreciate it!

November 11, 2020

I absolutely love working with CCWHOLESALE! As a new boutique owner, the products are beautiful, all of my needs have been taken care of, and customer service is great! I wish some of the Plus Size options were available in S-XL as well. I think all of the clothes are stunning, but especially the Plus Size! Thank you for this wonderful opportunity to build and grow my business:)

JuneBug Shop Boutique
ccwholesaleclothing replied November 12, 2020

Thanks you for the feedback we appreciate it, good luck with your boutique!

December 13, 2019

My online fashion store is the bomb love CCWHOLESALECLOTHING always updating your site you really do not have to do much just promote and I'm learning everyday i would recommend them to everyone who wants to get their business started

Stylez by Diva
ccwholesaleclothing replied December 13, 2019

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your time and feedback!

Edited August 26, 2022

I love this app. easy to use, many products to choose from. Makes my store look so much better, faster. Love It! Very happy with app and shipping out quickly.

Tigbul's Variety
May 10, 2023

I have been with this company for 3 years now. I have looked around but nothing compares. Thank you for the great service!

Shannel’s Closet
ccwholesaleclothing replied May 11, 2023

Thank you very much for your review and for your business over the past 3 years, we appreciate it!

Edited February 15, 2021

Donnalisafashion.com
Very Helpful and love the items! Will be ordering a lot for my customers very soon thanks for speedy answers!

Donnalisafashion.com
ccwholesaleclothing replied February 15, 2021

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it.

February 2, 2022

I used this app to start up my online store. They have been highly exceptional! My Online Fashion is responsive and helpful. I would highly recommend them.

TRUE Envious Boutique
About 3 years using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied February 3, 2022

Thank you very much for your review, we appreciate it.

February 1, 2022

I love the app. They make dropshipping so easy. You don't have to contend with poor descriptions as you do with some other apps. They have thousands of products to choose from. Great app!

elements777
About 3 years using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied February 1, 2022

Thank you for the review we appreciate your time!