Advanced Wishlist

Advanced Wishlist | Reviews

by HulkApps.com

Wishlist - Share Wishlists + Wishlist of Favorites, Free Setup

Chunky Glitter Company

I used this app for my customers to create a wishlist, this app was easy to install and is user friendly, my customer's had a request and I emailed customer service and they made it happen. Would recommend :)

June 22, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

CEPERA GRAFIKA

Dear HulkApps team Thank you all for the cooperation and providing me with quality support with a lot cate to the number of requests that I've had. The implements were made rapidly and accordingly to my vision of the website's format. I can frankly recommend the Advanced Wishlist app to any store owner needed such feature. Wish you all the best and happy to have a dialogue with you anytime.

June 14, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Vivesto | Abbigliamento Uomo

Great support! The app is perfect for our needs. It is simple to setup and and it has basic but very effective features. Thank you so much!

April 29, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thank you so much!

Lannya

A really reactive and professional team! They answered fast to my requist and helped me with everything (!) I've asked them! And I was actually a little exigent. I'll continue to use the app because I know i can count on the support if anything happens.

April 28, 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.

BONIFAKTUR

The app works just as desired. Special thanks to the fast and very helpful support for implementing a requested change in our shop

January 8, 2021

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Project817

This is the perfect Wishlist for any store! I recommend this wishlist 100%! Customer service is great and makes sure that you are completely happy before closing any tickets you opened. If you don't have this wishlist in your store, you should get it now!

December 16, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in add to carts while using Wish List app!

UhuruBlack

Great company! They helped me install the wish list in all of the places that I wanted it and removed things that I didn't want to show. Keep up the good work!

December 16, 2020

Graffiti_drip

LOVE THIS APP AND THIS COMPANY! THEY INSTALLED THEIR WISHLIST ON ALL THREE OF MY STORES AND BUT IT WHERE I ASKED THEM TO WITH NO PROBLEM AND FOR FREE! I RECOMMEND THIS APP 1000%! GREAT JOB HULKAPPS

December 11, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

thighhightribe

So far, the app is awesome, but the customer service is unmatched. They're extremely helpful and quick in responding. I highly recommend giving the app a try. :)

December 8, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

pinkypromiseaccs

The customer service is incredible! Thank you very much for your help! You do amazing job! Thanks for all!

December 1, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're super excited to have you with us!
Please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)