Advanced Wishlist

Create a seamless shopping experience with wishlists.

From $4.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Shopify Advanced Wishlist app by HulkApps

Yarn It!

The app is great. If you make any changes to your theme, though, you can lose the Add to Wishlist button, which can cause some panic. However, I reached out to the support team through the app, and within a half hour, the button was back. Great service!

December 1, 2021

Thank you for your kind words!
Our staff is thrilled that everything worked out for you.
We are always here for you!

Aunt Sally's

I personally try to use Hulkapps for all clients across industries in shopify. They just make these little additions like wishlists and surveys so much easier. Plus everything is so user friendly, and it saves me hours on the hardcoding it'd take to do. 10/10 will always use and support their apps/products.

May 4, 2022

Our goal is to provide you with the best Shopify experience, save your time, and make your life easier. Your support means a lot to us and it pushes us forward to do great things.

luxe.zen

Support solved the issue I was having in getting this to work within 12 hours. Made the change directly and had me review before pushing live - thank you!

November 8, 2021

Thank you for your review, highly appreciate your support :)

Nora Nora

Location Hong Kong SAR

Great app and very good customer service. However, after customising the wishlist button to the Theme's style, the button will still show its default style for 1-2 seconds before changing to Theme's style, unfortunately this is not someone that can be fixed.

October 25, 2021

Hey. Thanks for your review. We are in the process of improving this and will role this out shortly. We will send you an update as soon as possible.

OUTMVE

Time spent using app About 2 months

The support team was very helpful! They made the Wishlist button/icon look so good on my client's store! Thank you so much!

October 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words

Brēz Swim

Location Australia

This app does the job and the team was really helpful and quick - they helped us with the customization for the wishlist and it now looks great on our store!

August 25, 2021

Hi there, thank you for the review! We're glad that our customer service team was able to do some custom work for you! We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Manga Mate

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Very helpful with getting things setup, super functional! Does what it needs to, without being too over the top. Thanks so much!

August 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your support and appreciation!

GioCellini

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 20 hours

Hi, Well done app. Excellent customer service, fast and reliable. Immediate response and concrete help.

July 28, 2021

Thank you for your review, highly appreciate your support :)

Chunky Glitter Company

I used this app for my customers to create a wishlist, this app was easy to install and is user friendly, my customer's had a request and I emailed customer service and they made it happen. Would recommend :)

June 22, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

CEPERA GRAFIKA

Location Russia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Dear HulkApps team Thank you all for the cooperation and providing me with quality support with a lot cate to the number of requests that I've had. The implements were made rapidly and accordingly to my vision of the website's format. I can frankly recommend the Advanced Wishlist app to any store owner needed such feature. Wish you all the best and happy to have a dialogue with you anytime.

June 14, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.