Advanced Wishlist

Advanced Wishlist

From $4.90/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
HulkApps.com
4.9
November 27, 2021

Excellent and quick support. App is simple and satisfies the needs.
I highly recommend installing and using it

Rayzlee
Germany
Time spent using app: 10 days
HulkApps.com replied December 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your review Rayzlee.
Your feedback means a lot to us.

November 21, 2021

Letting our customers create a wishlist, or tag an item as a favorite is a way for them to help organize their choices, share their gift ideas, and be able to come back at a another time to continue to shop. This app had the best options for the cost, and customer service has always been top shelf.

LetterSeals.com
Time spent using app: 8 months
HulkApps.com replied December 1, 2021

Thank you for wonderful words you wrote about our app!
We are sure it looks great on your store.
Our Experience team will definitely be more than happy to read what you wrote. Remember, if you need anything, we are here for you!

November 19, 2021

The app is great. If you make any changes to your theme, though, you can lose the Add to Wishlist button, which can cause some panic. However, I reached out to the support team through the app, and within a half hour, the button was back. Great service!

Yarn It!
Time spent using app: 30 days
HulkApps.com replied December 1, 2021

Thank you for your kind words!
Our staff is thrilled that everything worked out for you.
We are always here for you!

November 17, 2021

I personally try to use Hulkapps for all clients across industries in shopify. They just make these little additions like wishlists and surveys so much easier. Plus everything is so user friendly, and it saves me hours on the hardcoding it'd take to do. 10/10 will always use and support their apps/products.

Aunt Sally's
Time spent using app: 16 days
HulkApps.com replied May 4, 2022

Our goal is to provide you with the best Shopify experience, save your time, and make your life easier. Your support means a lot to us and it pushes us forward to do great things.

November 3, 2021

Support solved the issue I was having in getting this to work within 12 hours. Made the change directly and had me review before pushing live - thank you!

luxe.zen
Time spent using app: 10 months
HulkApps.com replied November 8, 2021

Thank you for your review, highly appreciate your support :)