Advanced Wishlist

Advanced Wishlist | Reviews

by HulkApps.com

Wishlist - Share Wishlists + Wishlist of Favorites, Free Setup

My Dear Kitty

Nice product, not exactly what I was looking for but works well. However, 3 stars for uninstalling experience, leftover a lot of code, including links to external.JS and CSS

UPDATE: Support team contacted me after and resolved the issue

UPDATE: We have decided to use this app, however, all experience turns to be a disaster.
- It took 3 weeks to fix some of the issues (app did not work out of the box) and some of the issues were not resolved.
- Customer service has a huge room for improvement from the communication and performance point of view.
- This app is not compatible with products without inventory tracking ON. (After 3 weeks of back and force communication, we were told: "all products whose inventory is not tracked will show as an Out Of Stock button to avoid accidentally adding them to the cart in the future. Please track the quantity of products in your store to eliminate this problem.")

November 11, 2021

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance and we’ll do better.
Please feel free to reach out to support@hulkcode.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.

IMG Home

Terrible app. It loads css in your Shopify store assets and messed up with all my styles, after removing the app the styles were still wrong so I had to go to assets in my Shopify store and remove manually the hulkapp styles, terrible!I also had to remove several renders in my theme file that were messing with my footer.

November 11, 2021

I’m so sorry. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. Your review is very concerning to us. We would appreciate it if you would contact our customer support team by responding to the latest ticket.

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.