Nembol ‑ eBay Amazon Etsy sync

An easy way to sell on eBay, Etsy, Amazon, PrestaShop & more

From $39/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Old Thyme Farm

Time spent using app About 2 years

This app saves an enormous amount of time. Nembol is one of the best tools available to online retailers. The support is phenomenal. I've been getting assistance consistently on weekends and evenings as well as standard operating hours. I have used almost every feature of this app and can vouch for imports, connectors, and listings all working correctly with an occasional exception which the support team has consistently responded within an acceptable period of time and found workarounds and/or solutions to any issue I've brought up.

Pilgrimnyc

Time spent using app 26 minutes

NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT. They are totally checked out on any kind of customer service. Do not use this horrible app and company. What a waste of time. Do not give them your money. They are the worst app company I've dealt with. No customer service and their app DOESN'T EVEN WORK PROPERLY.

Modern Style Fashion

Had an importing problem with the app...contacted them and was told the engineer in Europe will contact me. Never had one contact! Its sad.

Keywebco

Time spent using app About 2 years

I have use the free version of Nembol for a long time and I am more than thrilled to use the paid version that allows me to import items and export them to all of my various sites I have taken full advantage of that by creating products on print fall on Shopify and then sending those to Ebay and Storenvy. I highly recommend the software and I believe they have additional options coming in the near future I look forward to that

Goodhomegoods

Time spent using app About 2 months

they wanted me to pay $150 for importing products from etsy, so it's not free even on a trial period and more than that - it's not easy to find how to unsubscribe from it.

Epicties

This app is just simply amazing and i was looking for that since years !

I can now list VERY EASY on eBay, Shopify, Etsy, and also all social media in less than 5 seconds.

No glitch, no bugs, everything is there.

I'd even pay for a monthly sub when they release the desktop version !

Good job Nembol team ! i wish u guys luck and success $$$$

Wayback

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great App! We were able to list to all of our marketplaces at once - right through a smartphone I used the iPhone app version, and just posted to Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Facebook, Pinterest, Shopify and Twitter with a just a push of the button. Seems to have a wide reach with very little effort. Incredible, I highly recommend!

Kegelness

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app 23 minutes

Fast, reliable and so easy to use! Nembol definitely simplified my online business: I create listings from my mobile in no time, and in one shot I publish products to Shopify and to any other websites I want to have them listed onto. Inventory is centralized, sales are increasing and life is simplified!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next