Fast order transfer
Robust NetSuite Integrator streamlines fulfillment and provides fabulous customer service via timely order fulfillment and delivery.
Easily install and configure your NetSuite and Shopify Web Store and easily integrate order, product and customer info without development.
Track orders shipping from NetSuite to Shopify. With our App, you can perfectly focus on important things and earn the trust of clients.
About Robust NetSuite Integrator
NetSuite Integrator by WebBee
Get a smooth yet powerful integration between the platforms you love with the WebBee NetSuite Integrator
- Are you operating as efficiently as you can?
- Are you focusing on your customers and selling instead of managing the inventory?
- Are you managing your data manually?
If you don’t have a satisfactory answer to the above questions, it’s time to look at integrating your Shopify and NetSuite.
Webbee offers you a convenient and easy way to integrate NetSuite and Shopify with no coding at all.
By Automating the transactions between your Shopify web store and NetSuite, the app allows you to operate more efficiently. Now you don’t have to worry about inaccurate order, customer, and item data across systems. Advanced logistics capabilities like intelligent procurement become possible.
Our App Integration saves you time and money, so you can focus on what really matters to you – yes, that’s your customers. By Integrating them together we earn the trust of our clients by getting their customers' orders to them quickly.
Benefits for Using NetSuite Integrator :
- It centralizes your inventory across warehouses and manages it all from one system.
- Purely eliminates the hassle of inaccurate order, customer, inventory and product data.
- 360 Degree visibility into customer purchasing history and buying behavior, directly from your NetSuite account.
- Streamlines fulfillment and provides excellent customer service via timely order fulfillment and delivery.
- Unlike our competitor offerings, our NetSuite to Shopify integrator offers a simple pricing model with no hidden charges.
Synchronization of Sales Orders, Customer & Billing data
- Automatically sync orders and customer data from your Shopify web store to NetSuite
- Export order history and existing customers from NetSuite to Shopify
- Import billing info from Shopify to NetSuite
- Support multiple payment gateways
Synchronize Inventory between NetSuite and Shopify
- Real time export of products and pricing from NetSuite to Shopify
- Support for multiple warehouses in NetSuite
- Maintain product catalog on NetSuite or Shopify
Synchronize Shipping & Fulfillment data from NetSuite to Shopify
- Export fulfilled sales order statuses from NetSuite to Shopify (near real time)
- Export shipping details from NetSuite to Shopify for fulfilled sales orders (near real time)
- Support for partial fulfillment of sales orders
- Invoice generation in NetSuite and/or Shopify
- Inventory Update Runs Every 10 Minutes
- Orders are Synced Instantly
- Tracking Updates at Every 2 Hours
Free until 50 initial orders
Most recent reviews
This app provides excellent visibility and control of your Netsuite integration. It's a breath of fresh air after our previous site's integration service, which required a support ticket and long wait-times to make simple changes like remapping a shipping method. The Robust NetSuite Integrator lets you make adjustments with just a few clicks.
Customer service is excellent, too. When we hit a few snags during implementation, the Webbee team was highly responsive and helped get our integration running smoothly.
This app is exactly what is advertised and works great. Specifically, it seamlessly integrates our Shopify orders with Netsuite. It automatically processes shipment information and charges credit cards when Item Fulfillments and Cash Sales are generated. Setup took a bit of time, but their service team is very responsive to get us up and going.
MD Complete Skincare
This app is easy to set up and use and has been an excellent way to integrate with NetSuite. Day to day customer service has been great too.