NoFraud Fraud Protection

NoFraud Fraud Protection

by NoFraud, LLC

Prevent Fraud Chargebacks, Accept More Orders

Laura James

Extremely helpful. The team is quick to respond with any queries and they have now aided us in getting NoFraud set up for all three of our stores. Highly recommend!

The Sony Shop

Fantastic experience getting setup. The team at NoFraud were easy to work with and quick to respond. Very intuitive platform that provides a true layer of fraud protection in our store. A great blend of automated and human intervention.

Marika

NoFraud has been absolutely amazing. Before NoFraud, we were suffering from a barrage of fraud attempts, which resulted in tens of thousands of dollars of chargebacks. Since installing the attempts have fallen a lot. The fraud networks communicate with each other to identify easy prey. Once you install this app, they will give up hope. It only took an hour or two to install and configure. The pricing is good. The support is the best. I think it's a no brainer.

Comments by Celebs

The NoFraud team is incredible to work with, and always ready at the drop of a hat to help us leverage their fraud prevention product. Highly recommend!

H PPE Supply

The best way to describe why I'm leaving a 5 star review would be that I can sleep better at night. Knowing that I have this app checking all orders and that when they are shipped, they've passed fraud checks is a big relief. The team at No Fraud has been awesome to work with and very accommodating. We do hundreds of orders a day and we have not had any issues.

Uqora

Great product that effectively filtered fraudulent and suspicious orders and took the time to work with us to resolve them and optimize to avoid them in the future. I would highly recommend if you are having issues with fraud.

Zip Scanners

Great service, highly recommend.
As we sell consumer electronics we required fraud protection or we'd be out of business. I used Signifyd for years but when I moved my shop from Magento to Shopify I reevaluated and chose No Fraud. The fees are lower, far fewer orders are flagged so less operations time for my team and the service is great.
Install was seamless and their knowledge center answers all questions me or my team has. We've been using them for about 3 months now and all is good and I'm happy we're with them.

JNA Performance

The NoFraud app is the best way to protect yourself from fraudulent orders. The app is really easy to install and setup. NoFraud's analysis has been much more effective over the standard default Shopify fraud analysis. It catches fraud missed by Shopify and passes orders that Shopify said were high risk - and no chargeback was received on those orders" . Best part is you could contact NoFraud and speak with someone about a transaction in question if needed. This is a huge benefit. If you ever need assistance they are always quick to respond. I could easily say this is a Must Have App.

BBQing.com

NoFraud has been great for us here at Capital BBQ. As a small business we were able to negotiate a fair price based on our volume. Before using NoFraud, we’d always have to do manual verification of our customers information when the billing and shipping address did not match, which was not only time consuming but also rubbed some honest customers the wrong way when we called. With NoFraud, there’s no grey areas, and plenty of piece of mind. It’s either pass or fail. When a transaction passes, we have piece of mind knowing we’re 100% covered by NoFraud’s excellent protection. This made things a lot easier as our company grew, saving us thousands of dollars, and countless hours of work. NoFraud has been and excellent partner to help us prevent fraud in the past 6 months and we look forward to continuing our relationship with them for years to come.

Nixplay.de

The integration is quick and easy. We have it running in our EU store for more than a year and have been quite happy with the performance and support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11