Nosto

Powerful Personalization. Made Easy.

Kinsley Armelle

Brilliant app. I hesitate to even call it an "app" as it in a full machine learning system which boosts conversions and cart value. It is far more powerful than the competition. On top of their superior technology, the Nosto team is super responsive, intelligent and friendly. At ShopElf, we recommend Nosto to all of our clients.

Freedom Rave Wear

The team at Nosto has helped me get up and running quickly. I appreciate the support and have had no issues thus far. We just finished our first month with Nosto and have had a positive ROI. We hope to keep improving that return over the coming months. I would recommend to any shop owner looking to simplify the product recommendation process, improve pop up effectiveness, and increase ROAS through FB retargeting.

Sönd

If you are looking to increase you onsite engagement and conversions then Nosto is the tool to use.

It has a great tool set that provides everything from popups to triggered emails to on site personalisation.

Nosto provide great functionalities and the tool is easy to use so you are able to get the most from it.

Would highly recommend!

Journelle

We launched Nosto to help with conversion and to increase UPT/ATV with the personalized recommendations feature. Setup was a breeze and the team is beyond helpful. Really great product that grows with the business - A great addition to our ecommerce platform! Highly recommend!

Lunya

Brilliant product, outstanding customer support. Excited to continue to leverage Nosto to grow our revenue and customer happiness.

Unique Vintage

Nosto has been a great addition to our platform, their recommendations and personalized support have also been extremely helpful. Highly recommend.

Clare V.

We signed on with Nosto to drive increased conversion in our product recommendations. We've see great increases in our conversion rate & the app was a great choice for our business. Highly recommend!

Hidden Clothing Ltd T A Hidden Fashion

Great tool, great support. We're very happy the platform and recommend it to any store looking to increase conversion rates.

Tuckernyc

Nosto has brought instant, measurable value to our store. The recommendations are top notch and allow us to offer them to our customers and site visitors in a robust, rock-solid fashion. We are using the recommendations in our Facebook retargeting as well and have been quite pleased with the performance there too. They make setup a breeze and the user interface is really intuitive. A big win all the way around for us.

Lets Train

Nosto is a fantastic app! It has helped me significantly increase the revenue of my store and I really am grateful for it's intelligence and easy to use interface. Credit to the team over in London, Rory especially. He has been so helpful whenever I have needed support.