Nosto

Powerful Personalization. Made Easy.

Myeyecolors

Great for creating custom audiences for Facebook targeting. We were able to seamlessly create FB ads targeting our demographics. We also take advantage of the recommendation emails to keep our customers engaged.

Style N Craft

It has been a nice app to have. I have been using it for over 6 months now.

Pop up coupons have worked well for my store giving good returns.

Would like more ease, versatility & flexibility in creating facebook & instagram ads. Did try the facebook ads a couple of times but there were no sales from them.

Emails have not brought any sales either. They should make the email templates more engaging and better.

Codahairllc

I thought it was a good app...until it charged me for an order where a NOSTO promo code was not used. Even after submitting documentation showing the promo code used, including tracking numbers and order status, I am still being told that the NOSTO code was used. What a frustrating experience

Edfragrancesus

OMG This app is unbelievable use super good is driving so much traffic through facebook ads every day and with this new lookalike audience ad preset traffic is overwhelming.
Keep the good work up!

Homogenizers Net

We've been using Nosto for over a year now and have it installed on all of our 5 stores. It's a great and relatively easy way to serve product recommendations to customers. The commission-based pricing is fair and ensures you get what you pay for. We've been able to integrate it seamlessly into our theme and support has always been very helpful.

Note that installing Nosto is not just as simple as installing an app to your store. Some coding is required. We have a developer so it wasn't an issue for us, but if you're a "mom and pop" store without in-house web development skills, plan on getting someone to integrate it for you. It won't take long, but it's not something that I would recommend the uninitiated doing on their own.

Puravidabracelets

I love the Nosto App because it truly makes integrating product recs into your site so easy and seamless. The admin settings within their app allows you to literally turn on and off product recs with the click of a button. I highly recommend this app to anyone who is looking to show additional products on product pages. I also love how well the Nosto App works on mobile devices and how quickly it loads on each page.

Estherboutique

Good app - definitely contributes to increased sales. Found some of the analytics hard to find in the dashboard (under 'settings'). Also a bit of work to cut the data to get the exact info we want from it.
Support team are incredibly responsive and really help to push performance.
All in all a very good solution to cross-selling - v. minimal management, just let it run.

Campusbrotein

Truly incredible app and a great addition to our store. We saw an immediate increase in conversions and sales. With all the features Nosto offers the overall value you get is amazing!

Zooomberg

Nice App....but very very expensive......i would have continued using this app if the pricing was lower or even a fixed monthly price.....but otherwise I found it very expensive

Trilaya Com

Completely wrecked my FB ad account. Don't walk... RUN from Nosto.