Nosto

Product Recommendations, Merchandising, A/B Testing & more.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

SkyMall

Time spent using app About 4 years

I uninstalled this app but they still want to bill me 2 months later. This is more than a months after i emailed them to cancel their service. Horrible people to deal with.

StackedSkincare

Nosto has been a game-changing invaluable tool for our e-commerce business. By using product recommendations on our homepage based on customers' previous behaviors, we instantly doubled the conversions of that element. We also added often purchased with and trending products to product pages, which also doubled the success of those elements that were previously static products that we selected. By making the product recommendation blocks dynamic throughout the site it has helped us offer customers the custom experience they deserve. We've also worked with NOSTO and their incredible account management and development team to make some custom popups and banners based on customer segmentation - by doing so we are able to treat new customers and returning customers differently, again really making our site customer first. I could not recommend this app and team enough!

Thread

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Nosto has been great! Not only is the software awesome, the team has been amazing to work with. We primarily use Nosto for onsite recommendations, which have helped us increase our AOV and add some features/functionality we had been wanting.

Life Clothing Co

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Worst company ever. First of all there there remarketing and retargeting doesn’t even work. Second of all, the force into a ridiculous contract guarantee you the best results. Third of all, when you try to get out of the contract they don’t let you. And they keep charging you. Save your money. This company sucks. Worst people also to work with. Use any other service. And they mess up your Facebook pixel, and you’re going to have duplicate orders now and your purchase pixel is not gonna fire correctly and they won’t even fix it. Honestly I never write reviews but this place sucks. I’m so mad I ever use them on my website. It messed up Pixels and reporting

Alodia Hair Care

Do not sign up with the app. It is not worth the money. The worst part is that you sign a year contract ( something that I should have looked over more throughly) and they force you to keep the expensive contract even when the services do not help your business and you want to terminate the contract.

Cycology Clothing AUS

Location Australia

We use this app to generate upsells. The product is very extensive and we are currently only using a small amount of its functionality. The support has been outstanding to date.

Ogee

We have been so happy with our decision to onboard NOSTO! We are having great success with this tool and the NOSTO Team in general. There is an A/B testing module included that is beyond comprehensive and intelligent. It makes optimizing super simple with very clear results and auto enablement of the winning element.

Gaiam

I can't begin to tell you how excited I was when I saw all the personalization options that Nosto would be able to provide for us. Onboarding was a snap, and the team has been one of my favorites to work with. We started seeing the tool pay for itself right away. I can't recommend them enough!

Planet Blue

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Personalization in ecommerce is table stakes and Nosto provides enterprise level software, support and solutions at a mid-market cost. Pound for pound the best solution I've used.

Princess Polly USA

We've been using Nosto for a few months and have seen an amazing increase in engagement and conversion from just one popup we ran for 24 hours. The entire Customer Success team is extremely helpful in making sure our campaigns run smoothly and educating us in how to use the platform to the best of its ability. Highly recommend!