Nosto

Powerful Personalization. Made Easy.

Efavormart New

Avoid like the plague. The recommendations are trash, it doesn't even relate. If you have a very popular product or a few products in your website, then, that item automatically will become the " always bought together" product.... duh, despite the item really does not relate to the item at all. And their contract, another nightmare. despite it clearly says 14 days to leave, nope, they won't honor it. Will force you to use their very overpriced non-working logic.

avoid.

Sportique 2

No brainer. The built in Shopify product recommendations on products pages are counter-intuitive and terribly limited. Something we knew for a long time but didn't have time to address. Particularly if you drive traffic through AdWords, you likely noticed the recommended products on the product landing page pull from a top level "newest products" category that will deliver irrelevant results for many customers.

Nosto's integration was seamless and instantly started delivering meaningful results to customers on day 1. Their pricing model makes it very low risk and their analytics provide unique insights we didn't have before. Seeing 5-10% CTR's on their recommendations show that customers were needing some help with related suggestions.

Support and service has been excellent and we are now testing additional components of their platform.

Johnnie Oadmin

We've used Nosto on both Magento and Shopify and the team has been above and beyond helpful in the setup. We love the recommendations on our PDP and PLP.

Hexlox

Based on what I have read its great for FB marketing. But its not clear until after I installed it that its only using Retargeting Techniques and nothing else.
Now deinstalled it.

Pushing Pixels

Great app - Recommendations on the site are very effective if you have no way of creating these yourself.

The analytics and live customer view are also superb.

I hesitate to say it is solely responsible for all the sales it claims as some customers could be clicking links via Nosto that they would be using anyway - but none the less the app claims to be responsible for 10% of our total sales in the first 5 days of use, with Shopify itself showing a 20% total increase on the previous 5 day period. Our store is still quite new so data could well be inaccurate - but it is an impressive start.

I have yet to explore the Facebook and Email options.

The pricing is fair - you pay for what you get. Be careful that you don't cover your site in Nosto links - they should enhance your store not take it over!

For example, a default link group shows up at the top of the search results page making it highly likely to be clicked - I removed this as it simply caused users to use Nosto links instead of regular search results which were just as accurate.

We are however getting really high conversion rates on links on our cart page.

So far this app is a real game changer.

Myeyecolors

Great for creating custom audiences for Facebook targeting. We were able to seamlessly create FB ads targeting our demographics. We also take advantage of the recommendation emails to keep our customers engaged.

Style N Craft

It has been a nice app to have. I have been using it for over 6 months now.

Pop up coupons have worked well for my store giving good returns.

Would like more ease, versatility & flexibility in creating facebook & instagram ads. Did try the facebook ads a couple of times but there were no sales from them.

Emails have not brought any sales either. They should make the email templates more engaging and better.

Codahairllc

I thought it was a good app...until it charged me for an order where a NOSTO promo code was not used. Even after submitting documentation showing the promo code used, including tracking numbers and order status, I am still being told that the NOSTO code was used. What a frustrating experience

Edfragrancesus

OMG This app is unbelievable use super good is driving so much traffic through facebook ads every day and with this new lookalike audience ad preset traffic is overwhelming.
Keep the good work up!

Homogenizers Net

We've been using Nosto for over a year now and have it installed on all of our 5 stores. It's a great and relatively easy way to serve product recommendations to customers. The commission-based pricing is fair and ensures you get what you pay for. We've been able to integrate it seamlessly into our theme and support has always been very helpful.

Note that installing Nosto is not just as simple as installing an app to your store. Some coding is required. We have a developer so it wasn't an issue for us, but if you're a "mom and pop" store without in-house web development skills, plan on getting someone to integrate it for you. It won't take long, but it's not something that I would recommend the uninitiated doing on their own.