Nosto

Powerful Personalization. Made Easy.

Nijala

OMG !!! i am really pissed off with this app ! This is the first bad experience i had with an app on shopify
First it took a while to get the app : a lot of problems and back and forth
the support told me that the app is working but finally not

After a loooooooooong wait, when i finally get the app, the trial time was over, even when i have never use the app,
And the worst, the app caused some troubles on my website and Nosto support don't answer my email.

Nosto support, if you read me, fix the problem you did on my website !

Nijala website

Luxedy

NOSTO is making our website much more user friendly. The recommendations are spot on and are helping our shoppers to navigate in our shop. The best app I downloaded so far.

Herb's Fortune

This may be the best app for Shopify. 1) Functional. As best as we can tell, it does it's job, making our website more user-friendly and increasing average order size. 2) Good bang for your buck. We have been satisfied with our return given the monthly costs. 3) Great customer service and support website. These folks respond quickly, and their support page actually predicts what you are looking for. I am just thoroughly impressed.

Paul Evans

love this app. great support. increased conversion rate. better use of real estate on website.

Vsoft-Comfort Shoes Online Malaysia

I Already Sent out email for 2 times asking for help but there is no one reply to me. i only receive this mail 2 times. Review & Review.... but where is the help?????

support@nosto.com via zendesk.com
18:12 (21 hours ago)

to me
##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request (#17356) has been received and is being reviewed by Nosto support staff.

Did you know that self-help knowledge articles, technical documentation, videos, and other support documentation is available at http://support.nosto.com/

To add additional comments, reply to this email or click the link below:

WoowNow.com

very easy to install and very helpful team is behind the app, you can never be dissappointed with the app as it helps you to increase your sales. well done to Nosto.

Decorator's Notebook

Nosto is quick and easy to install with very good support. We particularly liked the seamless integration into our store design.

ToyShades

Nosto provides the perfect solution to grow any sized business. 100% recommended... James (ToyShades MD)

1 2 3 4 6 Next