Nosto

Powerful Personalization. Made Easy.

Edfragrancesus

OMG This app is unbelievable use super good is driving so much traffic through facebook ads every day and with this new lookalike audience ad preset traffic is overwhelming.
Keep the good work up!

Homogenizers Net

We've been using Nosto for over a year now and have it installed on all of our 5 stores. It's a great and relatively easy way to serve product recommendations to customers. The commission-based pricing is fair and ensures you get what you pay for. We've been able to integrate it seamlessly into our theme and support has always been very helpful.

Note that installing Nosto is not just as simple as installing an app to your store. Some coding is required. We have a developer so it wasn't an issue for us, but if you're a "mom and pop" store without in-house web development skills, plan on getting someone to integrate it for you. It won't take long, but it's not something that I would recommend the uninitiated doing on their own.

Puravidabracelets

I love the Nosto App because it truly makes integrating product recs into your site so easy and seamless. The admin settings within their app allows you to literally turn on and off product recs with the click of a button. I highly recommend this app to anyone who is looking to show additional products on product pages. I also love how well the Nosto App works on mobile devices and how quickly it loads on each page.

Estherboutique

Good app - definitely contributes to increased sales. Found some of the analytics hard to find in the dashboard (under 'settings'). Also a bit of work to cut the data to get the exact info we want from it.
Support team are incredibly responsive and really help to push performance.
All in all a very good solution to cross-selling - v. minimal management, just let it run.

Campusbrotein

Truly incredible app and a great addition to our store. We saw an immediate increase in conversions and sales. With all the features Nosto offers the overall value you get is amazing!

Zooomberg

Nice App....but very very expensive......i would have continued using this app if the pricing was lower or even a fixed monthly price.....but otherwise I found it very expensive

Trilaya Com

Completely wrecked my FB ad account. Don't walk... RUN from Nosto.

Justfoureyes Com

NO WAY! This thing only created massive errors and did not work at all. Talked to customer support with no help. Not worth our time.

Taft Clothing

We have had a lot of success with Nosto. I have been looking for a good personalization app that conforms well to my site theme and this has added some great upselling options for our customers. I have worked extensively with the Nosto team and they have been a huge help. 5 stars all around.

Citiesocial

We've been using Nosto for 2 months now, and we love the app. Key benefits/observations:

1) Instituted product recommendations and saw immediate lift (~10%) in AOV and sales conversion.

2) Customizable recommendation logic to cater to different situations and needs (e.g., cart page - can show what ppl who bought the item within your cart also bought, product page - upsell related products, only recommend products w specific tag/filter)

3) Nosto's analytics offer insight into health of sales funnel and helped us to identify other areas of our shop that needed work (e.g., abandoned cart rate was high, so we instituted guest checkout, greatly improving conversion).

4) Strong support team that is proactive in helping us get the most out of Nosto. They are also active in building additional functionality (e.g., recently launched personalized pop ups/emails) vs. pure maintenance.

5) Clean UI and friendly UX

Overall: a well built app, supported by active/competent team, that delivers hard dollar results.